OK headcanons + scenario for fem!Sinbad finding a girl alone and kind of beat up somewhere near the water on Sindria and taking her back to the palace. She shies away from most people and is really socially awkward and doesn't speak much of their language but they're totally attached to each other and Sin helps her learn and it turns out she's a nereid who got kicked out of the sea???
- From the moment the queen saw you, Sin was attracted to you. It was weird to find a naked woman on the beach but she didn’t question it and took you to the palace. She made sure that your wounds were taken care of before you woke up.
- When you actually awake, she’ll be the one who calms you down from panicking and almost reopening the wounds. For some reasons you thought her golden eyes were really attractive and found yourself in peace when she was around.
- All of Sin’s free times will be spend with you, even getting you to move into her chambers. The queen didn’t really wonder why you didn’t know a lot but found it fun helping you learn. Slowly, you’ll start learning how to speak and write.
- Everyone could see how the Queen and the new girl were totally attached to each other. Literally, no one questions it, they’re all chill with you being the Queen’s mistress [Mira and Pisti are the #1 shippers. They’ll make it sail.]
- After about a year, Sin will ask why you were at the beach, naked might she add. She’s really shocked to hear you were a nereid and is totally supportive, listening to your whole story before comforting her S/o.
- She’ll try to go a fight the sea at the end of your story but luckily you stop her. The queen will brag about how amazing you are and that you were once a nereid.
- “Ohhhh? Your wife was a princess at one point, well sir, mine was once nereid, who gave up her form to be with me. We have a very beautiful love story, but I won’t go into detail.”
- Yeah, she makes a whole adventure out of it and puts it into her own words. This will be her favorite story to tell #TheQueen'sBeautifulOceanMaiden