Hi I am redoing my room with the focus being my new vera Bradley comforter in the pattern Lola. Could you recommend some affordable room decor or shops? Thanks and love the blog you are doing a fabulous job!
hi! i have a bunch of vera bradley purses – but i didn’t know that they made comforters as well! so cute. thank you for the compliments, too! i do love writing this blog, especially when i can help out fun followers like you!! :)
what kinds of room decor are you looking for? because i have a TON of home decor suggestions :)
items for your walls
- the colorful wooden signs at oldnewagain would look cute with the bright ‘lola’ pattern
- similarly, thepinenuts features initials, state outlines, and quirky shapes, some with containers attached to hold stuff
- greatbottlesoffire makes handmade wall hangings and wall torches – not sure if you want flames in your bedroom, but the vases are cool!
- fluxglass’ mirrors come in tons of girly and hipster-y shapes
- this astrology wall calendar is neutral enough that i think it would still go with your comforter
- zipper8lighting consistently has uniquely-shaped lamps, some white, some very colorful
- cute knit lampshade cozies at lavenderhillknits
- match 'lola’ perfectly with some brightly-hued, hand-painted moroccan lanterns from litdecor
- moutoncerise’s night lights evoke trendy childhood wonder
- studiomucci - tissue paper garlands in every color imaginable
- glitterandgrain - glittery garlands, obvi
- couturebyayca - garlands made from paper, felt, you name it
- funcult - sassy fringe garlands
- tuckandbonte - garlands with a more rustic vibe
- pelemele - more felt or paper garlands
- everlylanedesign - love the metallics in this shop
- benzie - adorable circle felt garlands – or confetti :)
- confettidesignshop - glittery glittery
- napkinitems - the coolest pom banners
- lessandmore has simple, modern organizational accessories perfect for a bedroom or a dorm. so does boardbydesign.
- colettebream’s muted star pillows would be a fun addition to your bed!
- the hues in shadeonshape’s slightly metallic vase and candle holder sets would complement the tones in your bedspread
- find pretty, feminine ceramic pieces at theobjectenthusiast
- LOVE air plants – check out the minimalistic holders at mudpuppy, the earthy pieces at falconandfinch, and the bright dino ones at crazycouture.
- i <3 basically everything at upintheairsomewhere.
PHEW, that was a lot. i’m sorry if it’s a little overwhelming!! let me know if you need any more help or pointers or shop suggestions. this was super fun for me, so THANK YOU for asking for my help :D