Request: “Could you do a Caius imagine where you’re his human mate and you’re always nervous around him, like freezing and stuttering, you don’t become comfortable around him until he saves you from a rouge vampire that they were prosecuting??” -anonymous
Warning: Attempted murder and murder
Note: The gif doesn’t go with this imagine really, but Jamie is so cute
You couldn’t believe it. You came to Italy with your sister to stop her stupid boyfriend from getting himself killed, but you ended up being the mate of one of the three leaders of vampires. You were scared. You lived in a castle full of vampire that could kill you at any given moment. You knew to bite your tongue and think about what you were going to say before you said it. You were a stuttering mess around all of them, but it was worse when Caius was the one speaking to you. You were his mate and you didn’t know what to do with that information, how you were supposed to feel about it.
Nobody told you to stay in your room or out of the throne room that day. If they did, you would have listened. They didn’t and that’s how you ended up in the throne room. You needed to ask a question and you didn’t know where anyone else was, so you went to the throne room.
Before you could fully enter the room, the rouge vampire hand you pinned against the wall. You eyes widened in shock and fright. You could hear your heartbeat ring in your ears, pounding and pounding against your chest. Next, the vampire was ripped away from you before you could do anything.
You’re heart was still pounding and you couldn’t hear anything else, but you say the shocked faces of the guard. You figured Caius doesn’t normally get up out of this throne and kill a rouge they had to deal with. As the guard was dealing with the body, Caius went to check on you.
“Dear, are you alright?” He asked, taking your face in his hands. You’re eyes were still wide and you said nothing, so Caius pulled you to his chest and wrapped his arms around you.
“She’s just in shock, brother.” Aro assured him you were in no serious harm. “Just take her back to your room.”
Caius did as suggested and took you back to your shared room. It only took minutes until you were back to normal.
“Why did you go into the throne room? Didn’t anyone tell-”
“Nobody told me anything. I would have stayed here if I knew about that vampire.” You cut him off, not stuttering once.
“Why did you go in the throne room, dear?” He asked, softer this time.
“I wanted to ask you a question, but I can’t seem to remember what it was about.” You told him. “I’m sorry.”
Caius took your hand in his and placed a kiss in the back of your hand. “You frightened me. I thought he was going to kill you.”
Your cheeks turned a rose color due to his actions, “Thank you… for saving me
Being in a relationship with Jasper Hale would include:
● Before you get together he’d try to stay away from you.
● He was so scared that he would hurt you so yeah he stayed away.
● Alice befriended you though
● The pixie was annoying at first, but you came to like her
● Alice convinced Jasper to talk to you
● He would always call you ma'am
● he’s such a gentleman tbh
● You get Jasper to open up bc he could feel your emotions and could tell you were distancing yourself from him
● He got you to open up to him
● Not only is he your soulmate, he’s your best friend
● He doesn’t flirt with you or anything, he literally is just being himself and that’s how you fell for him
● His family loves you, although Rosalie is kind of rude bc she thinks you’ll be another Bella
● You aren’t so she started to like you more
● Jasper asked you out in person and it was simple and sweet
● You and Jasper could literally sit in silence and be content as long as you had the other person by your side
● You were fascinated by the stories he told you
● When it came to the time where the decision of your mortality/immortality, Rosalie voted no and you voted yes
● She glared at you and asked why
● “Think of how much it would hurt Jasper if I died. You’ve probably seen what the death of one of the Volturi’s mates did to whoever’s mate she was. He was empty, but still alive, right? His life is miserable. I don’t want that for him.”
● Rosalie was shocked, Bella wanted immortality to stay with Edward, but you wanted immortality so Jasper doesn’t get hurt. Rosalie ended up voting yes
Design Studio: Elastic Director: Patrick Clair Lead Compositor and Animator: Raoul Marks Composite and Animation: Yongsub Song, Sam Sparks Editor: Devin Mauer Designers: Jeff Han, Felix Soletic Storyboard Artist: Lance Slaton Producer: Paul Makowski Head of Production: Carol Salek Executive Producer: Jennifer Sofio Hall Managing Director: Linda Carlson