Idea came from @atomicnightbear
- In school (or at least when i went to school) there was always fundraisers for like PTO or new school items.
- Now the batkids would have to particpate because well they are school students.
- Bake sales are the easy option, or so they think.
- Dick learned it firsr, but Alfred insist the kids help with making the food since it was for their school.
- No matter how many times they destory the kitchen or set off the smoke alram Alfred sticks by this rule.
- Jason impressing all his classmates with browines.
- Jon wanted to join in, so he made Puppy Chow with Damian for his schools bake sale.
- When it comes to selling stuff like wrapping paper or cookie dough, they totally use Bruce.
- Like he leaves the sellling sheets in his office and with his secretary.
- Needless to say they usually meet their goal.
- Duke proving he can do it without Bruce and raising a lot of money.
- 13 year old Dick convincing everyone to buy cookie dough.
- Tim now working at WE when Damian does the fundraiser and getting himself a few tubs of it and telling Bruce to not let Alfred know.
Can I have one wish for tomorrow’s season final? We’ve seen the most amazing jumps from the ski flying hills this season and I know that the organizers in Planica would just love to see the world record come back where it belongs but if we have a world record weather tomorrow can they just remember the common sense and safety? I still remember the final in 2005 so clearly and I don’t ever want to see something like that happen again.
I’m glad I was lucky enough to watch yuri on ice while it was still airing. I remember watching episode 7 for the first time, seeing the kiss and screaming. Rewatching it in disbelief through tears. Witnessing history being made. Then again in episode 9 and 10 with the engagement, and finally in episode 12 with the pair skate. That feeling of complete shock and happiness. Sharing the joy with people online who were equally exited and in shock that we really got a see a love story from these characters. I’m glad I got be part of such a great experience.