I started drawing Sigyn and Loki, then I decided to go a little deeper than just my doodle and design an updated ‘modern’ look for her that looks more in line with the movie outfits.
I’m still working through it. I just want to put everything down so I remember it tomorrow. It’s sad how underutilized she is in the Marvel comics, I think she’s great and has a lot of potential, what’s been seen of her dynamic with Loki is interesting to me.
I felt like Sif’s outfit in the movie sort of echoed Thor’s, and Sigyn’s design from the classic comic def echoed Loki’s so I tried to do that with the updated design as well. She’s just less warriorlike than Sif and more of a lady lady so I wasn’t too sure about the armour.
Also her headdress from the comic reminds me of a cobra. It’s pretty neat. But it looks cheesy as hell so redesigning it is hard. Buuut it looks pretty interesting with the downward curves in contrast to Loki’s upwards arching horns.
character??? original charac t er??? concePt?????????????
i had a dream and this was in it and now here we are
this is a scavenger they steal souls and make them into the jewels that they hang from their antlers and it’s more complicated than that but i’m not gonna get into it bc that would mean actual writing and the world must never see my writing
Sometimes I want to draw, I plan to draw, but then I sit down to do it and I would rather study langauges. I need to find a way to combine these two things so that one doesn’t have to undermine the other.
Can you imagine if each team had an office overlooking the area where Iwa and his crew were working?? I think Daichi and Bokuto would be on Iwa’s crew, and possibly Kyoutani, Asahi, Lev and Kuroo? Feel free to make suggestions lmao
Suga would 100% be Oikawa’s gossip partner from the building across the way asdfghjkl; they would be on the phone ALL THE TIME like “DID YOU FUCKING SEE THAT?? [fans self aggressively with a stack of reports]”
Smite daily drawing day 6: Fenrir. It was doggo day. Which characters from smite should I do for the next days? Feel free to make your suggestions.
#smitegame #smiteart #smite #fenrir #norse #mythology #wolf #beast #copics #traditionalart #drawing
Hello! Since Nissy’s birthday is just around the corner, I was thinking how about we do a simple activity? Of course this will only be possible if you guys are going to participate~ ^^ The purpose of this activity is for us international fans to celebrate his 30th birthday on our own little way! (It’s really simple so if you have suggestions to make this better, feel free to message me!!)
1. Post an entry answering the question: [“What do you like about Nissy?”] It can be in whatever form you like - you can use photo (edits), GIFs, text (long or short; essay or poem), video, audio, etc etc.
You can participate or post entries as much as you want!! (you can even do it everyday XD)
2. Use the tag #NISSY30thBirthday so I could track and reblog them. You can also mention me if you want. ^^
3. For those who doesn’t have a Tumblr account or feel uncomfortable doing this, you can just send me an ask anonymously and I’ll be the one to post them using this account.
4. You can start posting now or whenever you feel like it, but I’m going to start reblogging on September 1, 2016 (just please don’t forget to use the tag so I could track!). The deadline will be on his birthday, September 30, 2016. ^^ This will help us spread the Nissy Love for one whole month~! ^^
* I’ll also be doing a Birthday Countdown, starting on August 31 (I already finished them last month HAHA!), so I hope September will be a very active month in the fandom. Yaaay~ ^o^
Oh lord. I left my foundation sitting on a table so it would settle to see how much was left and it’s probably 75% empty.
Needing new foundation is the worst time ever. Do I repurchase this one? (It’s pretty good, but not perfect.) Is there anything else that actually matches me shade wise? (Like maybe one?) Is it worth trying something new that may not match and may be too dark? (I dunno.) Is it worth finding a white foundation mixer? (It’d be nice, but can’t find one for less than 30 dollars, and I don’t have that kind of money when the foundation is probabl gonna be like 20 bucks for drugstore.) Do I buy online or in store which is like always 5 dollars more at least, but I can see the shade? Do I look for a more glowy or moisturizing foundation or try investing in a primer?