what i’ve learned is that if you’re gonna engage in a romantic relationship during your young adult years, it damn well better be with someone who makes your insides explode with nothing but positive emotion. someone who takes the time to be kind, patient and understanding, more often than not, and who is as warm with their words as they are with their touch. life is too short to be focused on people who do not have your growth and best interest in mind. the right person will love you in a way that makes you feel completely free and accepted within your own skin. they won’t attempt to hinder your development out of fear or insecurity that your new experiences might lead you into the arms of someone else. good lovers will desire to see your personal success just as much as you do, and they will support and respect your decisions. stay away from people who make you feel guilty about desiring the best for yourself. they don’t love you for you, they love you for what you can provide for them. and that is not love.
This isn’t a very long list; these are just the ones on my to-read list.
Also, there are some works from the included authors that I have not listed because I haven’t looked too closely into their other books, or they aren’t up my alley genre-wise. If you don’t mind female authors or authors of any other genders, feel free to check out this list.
If you have more to add, feel COMPLETELY free to reblog and do so.
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
Ash and Echoes; Ice and Embers; Iron and Ether; Cairn and Covenant; Calling and Cull; Wine and Roses (I don’t know exactly where this one fits in or if it does) by August Li
At Swim, Two Boys by Jamie O’Neill
The Beauty’s Brother by Leon Hart (read; ☆☆☆)
Call Me by Your Name by André Aciman
Captured Shadows by Richard Rider
The Cat in the Cradle; From Darkness to Darkness by Jay Bell
The Chosen; The Standing Dead; The Third God by Ricardo Pinto
Dangerous Moonlight by Mel Keegan
The Devil in the Dust; Tower of the King’s Daughter; A Dark Way to Glory (doesn’t say LGBT on Goodreads; unsure if it actually is); Feast of the King’s Shadow (doesn’t say LGBT on Goodreads; unsure if it actually is); Hand of the King’s Evil; The End of All Roads (doesn’t say LGBT on Goodreads; unsure if it actually is) by Chaz Brenchley
Dreamer by Steven Harper
An East Wind Blowing by Mel Keegan
Fortunes of War by Mel Keegan
The God Eaters by Jesse Hajicek (enjoying this one so far; not super far into it)
Haffling by Caleb James
The Lightning-Struck Heart by T.J. Klune
The Lonely War by Alan Chin
Lord Mouse by Mason Thomas
Maurice by E.M. Forster
Mordred, Bastard Son by Douglas Clegg
One Man Guy by Michael Barakiva
A Royal Affair; Aleksey’s Kingdom by John Wiltshire
The Sallee Rovers; Men of Honor; Iron Men; Heart of Oak; Man in the Crescent Moon; The Sea Leopard by M. Kei
Seidman by James Erich
Shadowdance by Robin Wayne Bailey
The Sheltered City by John Tristan
The Steel Remains; The Cold Commands; The Dark Defiles by Richard K. Morgan
- Elide is kept in a tower
- Elide is kept there after being “taken away” from her parents
- Elide is kept there by her Uncle (ie not a parent)
- Elide’s uncle keep her there so he can use her POWER (later in Morath)
Sound familiar? Sounds a hell of a lot like Rapunzel to me!
Of course this is not a complete list, so feel free to
((NOTE: Because I’ve seen a couple people comment on this, I thought I’d add that of course you don’t want to change every single “said” to one of these. This is just for inspiration and to help people find a word they might want to use instead! Happy writing!))
1. Drink more water because I want to respect and treat the beautiful vessel that is my body better.
2. Keep my room clean because a tidy room helps me focus better and strips some of my anxiety away.
3. Write things down so I don’t forget them because I am the worst at remembering assignments and chores I need to get done.
4. Go to sleep at a decent hour because getting 8 hours of sleep will rejuvenate my vessel and I’ll spend less money on under eye concealer.
5. Manage my time wisely so I can go to sleep stress free and feel like I’ve completed the tasks I set out for that day.
6. Do my schoolwork when it’s assigned because doing it right before it’s due gives me knots in my back.
7. Eat healthier because I want to feed my body nutritious things so I can flourish into the beautiful, healthy rose I am meant to be.
8. Work out more to help relieve stress and look and feel healthy and at my best.
9. Take time to drink my morning coffee because whenever I miss it I suffer the rest of the day and when I drink it every little sip is heavenly.
10. Eat three times a day because I don’t want to deprive my beautiful vessel of what she needs in order to be its happiest and healthiest.
11. Moisturize every day because I love looking like a glowing goddess.
12. Don’t let myself feel uncomfortable just so others can feel comfortable because I fall in too deep and hit a breaking point where I go insane and shut everything out and I DESERVE BETTER.
13. Don’t allow boys to disrespect me or my body because I deserve respect and affection.
14. Focus on myself because at the end of the day I have to live with myself and my decisions and I’m my own responsibility and nobody is mine.
15. Dress like I care about how I look because when I look good I feel good, when I feel good I do good.
16. Go hiking more because I’m surrounded by mountains so why not explore them?
17. Volunteer more because the world needs more positivity so spread that shit like room temperature butter on toast baby!
18. Say “yes” more because I wanna tell my kids and grandkids about my amazing life.
19. Create art more because I always want to but I allow other things that don’t make me as happy get in the way of that. I also wanna have more art to hang up and add to my portfolio.
20. Speak up for the things I care about because I have a beautiful voice that cannot and should not be silenced!
21. Give people 2nd chances sometimes because I fuck up sometimes and would want a second chance.
22. Go to more concerts because they make me happiest.
when i was about 3 or so, i was terrified of thunder. i loved rain, i loved how lightning looked, but the sound of thunder made me scream. so, my father being the patient man he was, built an entire mythos around storms for me.
the world was an orchestra, and storms were everyone tuning. the pitter patter of raindrops was the quick plucking of strings, the cracks of lightning a sudden burst of a horn. the sound of gutter’s rushing were woodwinds lifting lightly, and the peals of thunder were massive drums.
every time my father and i heard an orchestra tuning, he would joke about not having brought his umbrella. and every time a big storm hit, he would put on ella fitzgerald and dance with me.
parenting isn’t always about the big milestones. sometimes, it is about something as simple as teaching your child to love the storm.
(This spell was originally posted on my old blog, ofseastormandspace)
Nebulae are new beginnings, they are remnants of old stars, and are where thousands of new stars form. This spell will help you begin anew, like a star. I preformed this spell on a new moon.
Ingredients: -Clear glass jar (make sure it is clean!) -cotton balls -water -glitter (optional) -food coloring (any color you want!) -sigils for traits that you want, and paper to write the sigils on (I used sigils for happiness and self-confidence. I also charged the sigils beforehand)
1. Write your first sigil on a slip of paper, and put it on the bottom of the jar 2. Fill the jar less than halfway with water 3. Add in some food coloring, and gently stir with a spoon or straw (try to keep the sigil on the bottom) 4. Add in cotton balls (enough to completely soak up the dyed water) Feel free to add in some glitter and another piece of paper with a sigil on it 5. Add more cotton balls, and then add in some dyed water (prepared in another container) Time to add more glitter and another sigil! 6. Repeat step 5 until you have as many layers as you want!
Now you have a Nebula “New Beginnings” Jar! While I was making mine, I chanted about what I wanted (happiness/self-confidence), but you can do your own thing.
look, you can’t tell me that at least one group of Aglionby boys hasn’t tried to throw a “rednecks and trailer trash” party, because rich boys are horrible
and you know Adam is quietly simmering about this, thinking it’s a dig at him because you know how sensitive he is about these things (which it might be, might not be. some of them might even think they’re making an attempt to be “inclusive”)
but he’s like “it’s no big deal guys, the pictures will come back to bite them in the ass as soon as they try to run for office/whatever”
but Gansey and Henry are FURIOUS. Gansey goes to the administration about it, Henry starts a petition and tried to get the protest moving from the ground up, Adam is just vaguely embarrassed by the whole thing but also kind of pleased?
they don’t tell Blue because they don’t want anyone to actually die
the party isn’t changed or cancelled bc the organisers claim it isn’t classist because it’s “ironic” and a “learning experience” and bc it’s off-campus the school can’t really get involved
but anyway Ronan dreams up some kind of impossible to get off TPing substance, and the night of the party he and Henry sneak out and go vandalise whoever’s house it’s in.
the others can never know, of course, but it’s a nice bonding experience and incredibly satisfying
First announcement is that this is a new blog dedicated completely to Mikasa Ackerman. Please feel free to follow if you feel the need to have more Mikasa on your dashboard. This blog will be run primarily on a queue with 1 post per hour. Expect everything ranging from fanart and graphics to fanfic and meta.
More importantly, Mikasa’s birthday is coming up on February 10th and she totally deserves to have a week to celebrate it! Especially during this hard time for Mikasa fans who are caught up on the manga. So let’s cut straight to the chase!
Mikasa Week 2017 will run from Feb. 10 - Feb. 16 with an optional Bonus Day. The prompts will be the following:
Day 1: Family Day 2: Childhood Day 3: Strength Day 4: Scarf Day 5: Growth Day 6: Fate Day 7: Love Bonus Day: Pick your own theme!
All posts must be tagged as #mikasaweek within the first five tags of your post. Failure to do this may result in your post not being seen and thus, not reblogged!
Please check the blog for the rules and feel free to send an ask if you have any further questions!
You can look forward to more events in the future as well!
Since last year’s 365 days of journaling was so successful here’s a new one to complete in 2016!
Feel free to share and tag me in anything you upload for me to have a nose at - although this is not necessary. Enjoy!
1. Do you believe in New Year resolutions? If so what are your resolutions for this year? 2. Review of 2015 3. How could you help others this year? 4. How can you help yourself this year? 5. What do you want to achieve this year? 6. List ways to succeed personally this year. 7. Your personality traits. 8. List ways to treat yourself this year. 9. Describe your sense of humor. 10. Is your family supportive? 11. List 6 things you love about Winter. 12. Compare your present self to your past self. 13. Would you want to live in a city, suburb or in the country? 14. How would you like to be remembered? 15. Your star sign. 16. Write about a recent adventure or travels. 17. What are your three largest priorities? 18. Write a letter to someone you need to forgive. 19. My goal tomorrow is… 20. My strengths are … 21. Technology – good or bad? 22. What’s your motto? 23. List words you most overuse. 24. What have you sacrificed? 25. Spirit animal? 26. What makes you unique? 27. List the worst books you’ve read. 28. Would you want to grow up in the public eye? 29. How much self-control do you have? 30. What are your best character traits? 31. List ten simple short goals for this month. 32. What emotion dominates your life lately? 33. Who made you feel good this week? 34. I want to always remember…. 35. Do you believe in ghosts? 36. What hurts today? 37. In your imagination, what will the world be like in 50 years? 38. List of flowers. 39. List five acts you feel guilty about. 40. Walking in the rain is… 41. Did your parents sacrifice for you? 42. The things that make me laugh the hardest are… 43. How do you feel about your appearance? 44. How do you feel about Valentine’s Day? 45. List of favourite drinks. 46. Have you ever lost something valuable? 47. Ten ways I show those I love that I care are… 48. Do you like exercise? 49. What does forgiveness mean to you? 50. Dream job. 51. Recipe for a perfect night in. 52. List 10 things you love about yourself. 53. What you know about the day you were born? Tell any family stories that were told to you. 54. Summarise today using no more than forty four words. 55. A memory you wish you could forget? 56. Favourite colour? 57. Receipts of things you’ve bought this week. 58. List ten things that scare you about getting old? 59. Where do you escape to? 60. ‘I wish I could’ list. 61. Describe visits to your grandparents’ home. 62. Books or E-Books? 63. How do you feel about commitment in general? 64. What do you think is the greatest invention? Why? 65. List 5 actresses. 66. Describe your parents’ philosophy of raising children: discipline, rules and outlook. 67. I wish there were no more….. 68. Favourite family story? 69. Do/did you like school? 70. Your proudest moment. 71. 10 television shows. 72. If you had only one wish, what would you wish for? 73. Where is home for you? 74. Favourite restaurant? 75. Five Things I’ve Forgiven People For and Why. 76. List 6 things you love about Spring. 77. How do you like to be romanced? 78. How do you indulge yourself? 79. What is your favourite Saturday activity? 80. What famous world festivals would you like to attend? 81. Are you a wallflower? 82. How well do you take criticism? 83. Did you have a favourite blanket or toy? Tell about it. 84. List 5 actors. 85. Describe a typical day in school. 86. List 3 things that went wrong today. 87. How would you describe yourself? 88. What do you like best about your home? 89. What makes you a good person? 90. What did you most enjoy doing this week? 91. Do you let people in? 92. Tell about your favourite aunt or uncle. Were you close? What do you remember most? 93. How do you stand out from the crowd? 94. Which quality best describes your life–exciting, organised, dull–and why? 95. I want to forget… 96. Write a fan letter to your favourite actor/actress. 97. What historical figure do you most identify with? 98. My worst experience today was … 99. Whose advice do you seek in times of need? 100. Something you have always felt was missing in your life 101. Name one thing you always wanted to do, but haven’t. What has prevented you from doing it? 102.
Helplessness: that dull, sick feeling of not being the one at the
reins. When did you last feel like that –- and what did you do about it? 103. Favourite activities. 104. Do you feel lovable? 105. Review a book. 106. Today I overheard… 107. You karaoke/shower song. 108.
Explore the room you’re in as if you’re seeing it for the first time.
Pretend you know nothing. What do you see? Who is the person who lives
there? 109. A list of questions you would like to ask future you. 110. Go to the nearest window. Look out for a full minute. Write about what you saw. 111. Write about your school life, your grades, what you wish you had done differently. 112. List favourite desserts. 113. How important is loyalty to you? 114. List 15 characters from movies. 115. Your most embarrassing moment. 116. What’s on your calendar for tomorrow? 117. Best decision you’ve made? 118. ‘Things to try’ list. 119. Rainy days or sunshine adventures? 120. What would you do if money were no object? 121. Who do you relate with the most – your mother or father? 122. I’m thankful for… 123. Write about regrets you may have. 124. Create a moodboard that reflects today’s feelings. 125. Ten things you hold most dear. 126. Who was your first crush and what made them special? 127. When have you felt lonely? 128. Your most satisfying victory. 129. Something you have always felt was missing in your life 130. Write a letter to someone who believed in you even when you didn’t believe in yourself. 131. What does being a friend means to you? 132. How would you change the world to make it better? 133. What’s the most surreal experience you’ve ever had? 134. Favourite childhood memory? 135. Are you an emotional person? 136. A-Z list of favourite things. 137. When was the last time someone gave you butterflies? 138. Write about turning points in your life – what would be different now if you had made a different choice. 139. Is physical attraction important to you? 140. Is money important to you? 141. Explain why you chose your blog’s title and what it means to you. 142. Do you have/want any tattoos? Their meaning? 143. What did you learn this week? 144. Who are your heroes? 145. List 3 things that went right today. 146. How do you feel during a thunderstorm? 147. Do you forgive things easily? 148. Write about lost friendships. 149. My weaknesses are … 150. Favourite emoticons. 151. Are you more like your mother or father? 152. Night or day? 153. List of countries to visit. 154. Describe the area you live in. 155. A secret no one knows. 156. List of favourite languages. 157. List of favourite designers. 158. What qualities do you want in a romantic partner? 159. Research and find a new poem today. 160. List 5 things you hate/dislike. 161. Write something inspired by a recent dream you had. 162. What excuses keep me stuck? 163. Your lucky number? 164. List 5 animals. 165. Tell us about something you know you should do … but don’t. 166. Favourite animation movie. 167. Do you apologise too much? 168. List of things that stress you. 169. Favourite recipe? 170. When was the last time someone told you they were proud of you? 171. Favourite places visited. 172. Write about your childhood. 173. If your life had a soundtrack, like a movie, what songs would you include? Why? 174. Optimist or pessimist? 175. Take any poem or short story you find anywhere. Rewrite it in your own words. 176. How do you feel when you’re leaving home on vacation? 177. Open up a dictionary to a random word. Define what that word means to you. 178. List restaurants to visit. 179. Choose an animal. Write about it! 180. Write a celebrity crush list. 181. What are you afraid of? Why? 182. Five things I love about relationships… 183. Close your eyes and imagine the kind of world you would like to see. What is it like? 184. My best experience today was … 185. ‘Books to read’ list. 186. What does religion mean to you? 187. ‘Rainy day’ list. 188. The biggest challenge you’ve faced? 189. Your favourite instrument (to play/listen to)? 190. List of fears. 191. List of everything you’d like to say yes to. 192. Favourite pieces of art. 193. My worst experience today was … 194. Ten things that scare you about getting old? 195. List the cheesiest jokes you know. 196. When you look in the mirror, what do you see? 197. A character that you relate to. 198. List toys from your childhood. 199. What talents do you have? 200. List of unhealthy habits. 201. What is your favourite sound? 202. List things that make you feel safe. 203. Find an image in a magazine that reflects your current emotional status. 204. List 8 music artists. 205. When have you experienced heartbreak? 206. I feel most energized when… 207. List things that make you laugh. 208. Choose – Harry Potter, Twilight, Hunger Games or Maze Runner? 209. List the 5 most expensive things you’ve bought. 210. Receipts from today. 211. If you could become an expert in any subject or activity, what would it be? 212. List of rituals. 213. Favourite authors. 214. List hobbies. 215. So far I’ve learned these lessons about life … 216. What’s the funniest thing that happened to you this week? 217. A moodboard of patterns. 218. Using 10 words, describe yourself. 219. Movie review. 220. What are your thoughts on camping? 221. What’s one thing you’d change about your appearance if you could? What’s one character trait you’d change? 222. What would your perfect day be like? 223. A fictional place you wish you could visit? 224. List of websites. 225. Favourite menu. 226. What are things you can do in 15 minutes or less that improve your mood? 227. Favourite fast food. 228. If you could get the answer to any question, what would you ask? 229. List things you find beautiful. 230. Describe your alter ego — someone who is your exact opposite. 231. 3 pieces of advice for past you? 232. What is your mission in life? 233. If you could go back and relive one day of your life, which day would it be and why? 234. What would you do if you could travel into the past? 235. What is the one thing you feel always brings out the good in people? 236. A quote that inspires you. 237. What relationships matter the most to you? How can you maintain and improve them? 238. What is your favourite room in your home and why? 239. Do you believe in the afterlife? 240. ‘Inside my bag’ list. 241. How often do you leave your comfort zone? 242. I am happiest when… 243. Cold or hot? 244. Do you believe one person can change the world? 245. Describe a time when you were brave. 246. Favourite Games List. 247. I’ve been putting off… 248. List ways to relieve stress? 249. When do you feel underappreciated? 250. Define your personal style. 251. List 8 things that you enjoy. 252. Did a teacher ever have a profound effect on you? 253. Three things I value about myself are…. 254. Random Facts About Me List 255. What role do you play in your family? 256. List sports you love/hate. 257. What would the title of your biography be and why? 258. A promise you have broken? 259. List the emotions you’ve felt today. 260. What effect does music have on you? 261. Favourite poem. 262. Doodle here. 263. Favourite piece of jewellery. 264. List 15 characters from books. 265. Are you hard on yourself? 266. Summarise the day in one sentence. 267. If and when I raise children, I’ll never… 268. Write about your first kiss. Was it everything you wished or hoped it would be? 269. Book review. 270. What does family mean to you? 271. Your favourite photo of you. 272. List of things that annoy you. 273. How productive are you? 274. What was the title of the last book you read? 275. List 6 things you love about Summer. 276. Doodle here. 277. What would you do if you knew you could not fail? 278. What did you learn today? What did you learn yesterday? 279. Shuffle your iPod, list first 10 ten songs. 280. Make a list of 30 things that make you smile. 281. I couldn’t imagine living without… 282. What would you do if you could travel into the future? 283. Quotes that ignite something in you? 284. I really wish others knew this about me… 285. Your biggest achievement? 286. I feel happiest in my skin when… 287. Organised or organised chaos? 288. List of everything you’d like to say no to. 289. Who inspires you? 290. List your top 10 movies. 291. Write the words you need to hear. 292. List your responsibilities. 293. What is your favourite holiday? What makes this holiday special? 294. Why you get up in the morning. 295. Tea or coffee? Why? Favourites? 296. What do you want to know about yourself? 297. List of House Rules 298. The biggest headline of today and your feelings on it. 299. My best birthday was… 300. List of things that make you worry. 301. Land or Sea? 302. My imaginary friend growing up was… 303. List 10 songs. 304. What is your passion? 305. What kind of day have you had, and why? 306. List of favourite subjects at school. 307. Most romantic date you’ve been on? 308. Tell about an event in your life that has caused a change in you. 309. Best thing that’s happened this month? 310. What’s the Most Memorable Thing You Ever Got in the Mail? 311. List of friends’ names. 312. What are your most prized possessions? 313. Favourite type of weather? 314. Who has had the most impact on your life? 315. List of favourite snacks. 316. What song have you listened to today? 317. List 6 things you love about Autumn. 318. Your feelings on war. 319. What are all your thoughts on god? 320. Make a list of 15 escapes you would like to indulge in. 321. What is a mistake people often make about you? 322. What makes you a bad person? 323. How your parents met. 324. What kind of day are you having, and why? 325. Favourite family photo? 326. I was most angry when… 327. List 10 skills you bring to a work environment. 328. What were your favourite picture books when you were younger? 329. A-Z list of things you’d like to try. 330. If you have brothers or sisters, how are you similar to them or different from them? What about with your friends? 331. What song was No.1 when you were born? 332. List of favourite childhood shows. 333. Do you follow fashion trends? 334. Your favourite season? 335. Can you be alone with yourself? 336. List of favourite magazines. 337. Your beliefs about Karma. 338. What’s something you disagree with about the way you were raised? 339. Growing up, what did you really want but never received. 340. Favourite lyrics? 341. Is love at first sight possible? 342. List 12 shops. 343. Have you ever been in love? 344. Favourite month of the year? 345. Do you have any family traditions? 346. Is Christmas a big holiday to you and your family? 347. Favourite Christmas images. 348. Who is someone you miss? 349. List of names you will by buying gifts for this year. 350. What are you planning to buy as a gift this year? 351. What’s the best gift you’ve ever given? 352. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received? 353. When did you stop believing in Santa? 354. Favourite Christmas song? 355. What are your initial thoughts when you hear the word ‘Christmas’? 356. Your Christmas shopping list? 357. Favourite Christmas song? 358. Favourite Christmas memory? 359. What does Christmas mean to you now? 360. How was your Christmas? 361. Do you celebrate Boxing day? 362. Would you change anything about this year? 363. List things you’ve learnt this year? 364. What have you achieved this year? 365. What do you want to achieve next year? 366. Things I am looking forward to next year…
I saw someone else do something similar to this, so I figured it’s cool if I jump on the train. Here’s a whole bunch of prompts I’ve had rolling around in my brain but just don’t have the time to complete myself. Feel free to snag one if it speaks to you, just tag me so I can enjoy it!
Jack and Bitty
Jack doing one of those “mean tweets” videos for the NHL. But all the “mean tweets” are from the members of SMH. Jack calls out every single one of them in response and becomes an overnight internet sensation.
Times Jack Zimmerman’s Boyfriend Owned the Internet: an article by Buzzfeed. (I tried starting this but got sidetracked and really did not get far at all. Bonus points for fake Twitter posts and everything.)
Nursey and Dex
Everything is the same, but Dex works as a model part-time to pay for school. Nursey can’t handle how hot his boyfriend is.
Bonus points for a photo shoot involving flower crowns.
(NSFW) These two morons totally have a bet going on what they can do to each other in public without their teammates noticing. Spoiler: their teammates notice everything.
Ransom and Holster
Med school student Ransom has a tumblr that he goes on to take breaks. He discovers Hockey Tumblr’s obsession with his boyfriend (NHL player) Holster’s relationship with one of his teammates and gets jealous.
Soulmate AU where everyone has a compass on their wrist that points to their soulmate. Their “True North.” Confused PolyFrogs because their compasses have never pointed in just one direction.
Kent and Alexei flirt over social media so obviously but no one actually realizes they’re flirting.
Bonus points for including all social media platforms. Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
Speaking on Snapchat…… Kent Parson has a public Snapchat and a private Snapchat. He accidentally outs himself by forgetting to switch over to the private one and posts a “missing the boyf” snap on the public one. (I might do this for Patater week…)
(NSFW): Someone tells Kent the best way to build core strength is to take pole dancing classes. RIP in pieces Alexei Mashkov.
Day 1:“ Your Empire needs you!” aka sexy propaganda
Day 2: Surprise inspection (bonus points if the love interest finds the piece of propaganda from day 1!)
Day 3: Under cover/ fake/ or secret relationship
Day 4: Accidental uniform swap
Day 5: “Who’s in command here?” (bonus if they mention the uniform mix up from day 4!)
Day 6: Reassignment or dangerous assignment
Day 7: Public Displays/ Declarations of love (Bonus points if the lovers are driven to act because of the events of day 6!)
Additional Information: All Imperial ships welcome! Event organized by @saltandlimes and @badsadspacedads. While the prompts are arranged so that they might flow into one another you are welcome to pick and choose. Also, since Valentines falls on a week day this year feel free to complete the prompts whenever you need!
We will officially start on February 7th!
Fics, Art, mood boards, play lists, text posts, cosplay and any other form of creativity is acceptable! Please tag with #averyimperialvalentines, the prompt day number, the ship or character(s) names, and any appropriate warnings.
Any questions?: should be directed to @averyimperialvalentines.
Alright, let’s have some spread some love around for all our Imperial baddies. Re-blog and tag with your faves so this get’s around!