Persona 5 Debuts in Americas on February 14, 2017 on PS4/PS3
“Atlus announced on the PlayStation.Blog on Tuesday that it will release the Persona 5 role-playing game in the Americas on February 14, 2017 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3.
Atlus also confirmed that it will offer a ‘Take Your Heart’ Premium Edition exclusively on the PlayStation 4. The US$89.99 box will contain:
- Soundtrack CD: A selection of music from Persona 5 by legendary series composer, Shoji Meguro, in a CD sleeve featuring special P5 artwork.
- 4” Morgana plush: Morgana the Phantom Thieves’ cat is not just the mascot of the Phantom Thieves, but also a member – and also not just a cat! The premium edition includes an exclusive 4” plush of Morgana.
- 64-page hardcover art book: This art book is full of concept sketches, character art, and more by character designer Shigenori Soejima.
- SteelBook: As strong as a vault, the game disc for the PS4 will come specially packaged in a SteelBook collectible case, emblazoned with Persona 5 designs.
- School bag: Designed after the traditional school bags in Japan, the exclusive replica bag comes complete with the Shujin Academy crest.
The PlayStation 3 version will cost US$49.99.”