Witchcraft Asks #1-105
Here is the list of the 105 witchcraft questions I just finished answering. I answered one each day but feel free to answer them all at once or however you want to do it. Tag your it!
1. Are you solitary or in a coven?
2. Do you consider yourself Wiccan, Pagan, witch, or other?
3. What is your zodiac sign?
4. Do you have a Patron God/dess?
5. Do you work with a Pantheon?
6. Do you use tarot, palmistry, or any other kind of divination?
7. What are some of your favorite herbs to use in your practice? (if any)
8. How would you define your craft?
9. Do you curse? If not, do you accept others who do?
10. How long have you been practicing?
11. Do you currently or have you ever had any familiars?
12. Do you believe in Karma or Reincarnation?
13. Do you have a magical name?
14. Are you “out of the broom closet”?
15. What was the last spell you performed?
16. Would you consider yourself knowledgeable?
17. Do you write your own spells?
18. Do you have a book of shadows? If so, how is it written and/or set up?
19. Do you worship nature?
20. What is your favorite gemstone?
21. Do you use feathers, claws, fur, pelt, skeletons/bones, or any other animal body part for magical work?
22. Do you have an altar?
23. What is your preferred element?
24. Do you consider yourself an Alchemist?
25. Are you any other type of magical practitioner besides a witch?
26. What got you interested in witchcraft?
27. Have you ever performed a spell or ritual with the company of anyone who was not a witch?
28. Have you ever used ouija?
29. Do you consider yourself a psychic?
30. Do you have a spirit guide? If so, what is it?
31. What is something you wish someone had told you when you first started?
32. Do you celebrate the Sabbats? If so which one is your favorite?
33. Would you ever teach witchcraft to your children?
34. Do you meditate?
35. What is your favorite season?
36. What is your favorite type of magick to preform?
37. How do you incorporate your spirituality into your daily life?
38. What is your favorite witchy movie?
39. What is your favorite witchy book, both fiction and non-fiction. Why?
40. What is the first spell you ever preformed? Successful or not.
41. What’s the craziest witchcraft-related thing that’s happened to you?
42. What is your favourite type of candle to use?
43. What is your favorite witchy tool?
44. Do you or have you ever made your own witchy tools?
45. Have you ever worked with any magical creatures such as the fea or spirits?
46. Do you practice color magic?
47. Do you or have you ever had a witchy teacher or mentor of any kind?
48. What is your preferred way of shopping for witchcraft supplies?
49. Do you believe in predestination or fate?
50. What do you do to reconnect when you are feeling out of touch with your practice?
51. Have you ever had any supernatural experiences?
52. What is your biggest witchy pet peeve?
53. Do you like incense? If so what’s your favorite scent?
54. Do you keep a dream journal of any kind?
55. What has been your biggest witchcraft disaster?
56. What has been your biggest witchcraft success?
57. What in your practice do you do that you may feel silly or embarrassed about?
58. Do you believe that you can be an atheist, Christian, Muslim or some other faith and still be a witch too?
59. Do you ever feel insecure, unsure or even scared of spell work?
60. Do you ever hold yourself to a standard in your witchcraft that you feel you may never obtain?
61. What is something witch related that you want right now?
62. What is your rune of choice?
63. What is your tarot card of choice?
64. Do you use essential oils? If so what is your favorite?
65. Have you ever taken any kind of witchcraft or pagan courses?
66. Do you wear pagan jewelry in public?
67. Have you ever been discriminated against because of your faith or being a witch?
68. Do you read or subscribe to any pagan magazines?
69. Do you think it’s important to know the history of paganism and witchcraft?
70. What are your favorite things about being a witch?
71. What are your least favorite things about being a witch?
72. Do you listen to any pagan music? If so who is your favorite singer/band?
73. Do you celebrate the Esbbats? If so, how?
74. Do you ever work skyclad?
75. Do you think witchcraft has improved your life? If so, how?
76. Where do you draw inspiration from for your practice?
77. Do you believe in ‘fantasy’ creatures? (Unicorns, fairies, elves, gnomes, ghosts, etc)
78. What’s your favorite sigil/symbol?
79. Do you use blood magick in your practice? Why or why not?
80. Could you ever be in a relationship with someone who doesn’t support your practice?
81. In what area or subject would you most like your craft to grow?
82. What’s your favorite candle scent? Do you use it in your practice?
83. Do you have a pre-ritual ritual? (I.e. Something you do before rituals to prepare yourself for them). If so what is it?
84. What real life witch most inspires your practice?
85. What is your favorite method of communicating with deity?
86. How do you like to organize all your witchy items and ingredients?
87. Do you have any witches in your family that you know of?
88. How have you created your path? What is unique about it?
89. Do you feel you have any natural gifts or affinities (premonitions, hearing spirits, etc.) that led you toward the craft? If so what are they?
90. Do you believe you can initiate yourself or do you have to be initiated by another witch or coven?
91. When you first started out in your path what was the first thing or things you bought?
92. What is the most spiritual or magickal place you’ve been?
93. What’s one piece of advice you’d give someone who is searching for their matron and patron deities?
94. What techniques do you use to 'get in the zone’ for meditation?
95. Did visualization come easily to you or did you have to practice at it?
96. Do you prefer day or night? Why?
97. What do you think is the best time and place to do spell work?
98. How did you feel when you cast your first circle? Did you stumble or did it go smoothly?
99. Do you believe witchcraft gets easier with time and practice?
100. Do you believe in many gods or one God with many faces?
101. Do you eat meat, eggs and dairy?
102. What is your favorite color and why?
103. What is the one question you get asked most by non-practitioners or non-pagans? How do you usually respond?
104. Which of your five senses would you say is your strongest?
105. What is a pagan or witchcraft rule that you preach but don’t practice?