Pagan Holidays- Personal Associations
- Yule: Hope and introspection. Red, dark green, white. Evergreen sprigs and wreaths. Storytelling.
- Imbolc: The goddess Brigid. Beginnings of new life. Brown, gold, silver. Pinecones, candles, and early-blooming flowers. Walking outside at dawn.
- Ostara: Turning from the inner world to the outer world. Blue and brown. Wreathes of dried grass, flowers. Dipping feet in cold streams and rivers.
- Beltane: Love. Pastel colors. Ribbons and bits of cloth, dresses, flowers. Dancing. Offerings to the fae or other supernatural beings.
- Midsummer: Height of the power of light. Light green. Crowns, leaves and other foliage. Soliture at noon and togetherness at dusk.
- Lammas: First harvest. Yellow and sky-blue. Corncobs, wheat, animals of burden. Feasting.
- Mabon: Turning inward. Orange. Fallen leaves, corn silk, foxes and turkeys. Making music and reflecting.
- Samhain: Mysteries in the dark, self-acceptance. Orange and black. Pumpkins, scarecrows, brooms. Roaming with friends after dark. Making offerings.