Saturn in the 1st- fear of not being enough, not strong or bright enough, fear that others will not know who you are. fear of losing your essence Saturn in the 2nd- fear of losing what you cherish the most & fear of losing touch with reality. fear of insecurity, instability and inconsistency Saturn in the 3rd- fear of not being able to move, explore, live. fear of being idle, silenced and alone. fear of not having contact with others Saturn in the 4th- fear of being unloved and of not belonging anywhere. fear of being utterly alone, emotionally. fear of not having a safe space to go to Saturn in the 5th- fear of not being able to create, dance, write, sing. fear of having your talents overlooked, fear of not being original enough. Saturn in the 6th- fear of the unexpected, uncontrolled, untested. fear of losing your daily routine. fear of imperfection, low standards, degradation Saturn in the 7th- fear of being alone, fear of unsafe relationships. fear of rejection, never settling down, being incomplete, not finding your soulmate Saturn in the 8th- fear of letting go of control, opening up, giving in. fear of sharing too much, too soon, too recklessly. fear of (superficial) intimacy Saturn in the 9th- fear of having wrong beliefs, values or morals. fear of not asking the right questions, or not questioning things enough Saturn in the 10th- fear of disappointing others. fear of not keeping up with your responsibilities and duties. fear of being powerless and invisible Saturn in the 11th- fear of failing humanity. fear of having all your dreams and aspirations remain unrealized. fear of not fitting in, of being ostracized Saturn in the 12th- fear of exposure, confrontational situations, being out in the open. fear of disappearing into oblivion, fear of being nothing -crystal melbourne | within the zodiac | “where’s my saturn?”
1. Understand what jealousy is. It’s a mixture of fear and anger – usually the fear of losing someone who’s important to you, and anger at the person who is “taking over”. Recognise that it’s a destructive and negative emotion - and often nothing good comes out of it.
2. Try and figure out why you’re feeling jealous. Is it related to some past failure that is undermining your ability to trust? Are you feeling anxious and insecure? Do you suffer from low self-esteem, or fear of abandonment?
3. Be honest with yourself about how your jealousy affects other people. Do friends or partners always have to justify their actions and thoughts, or always report on where they were, or who they were with? That kind of pressure is destructive in the end, and puts a strain on relationships.
4. Find the courage to tackle your feelings. Decide to question your jealousy every time it surfaces. That will enable you to take positive steps to manage your feelings in a healthier and more constructive way. Some possible questionsto ask yourself include: “Why am I jealous about this?”; “What exactly is making me feel jealous?”; “What or who am I afraid of losing?”; “Why do I feel so threatened?”
5. Work on changing any false beliefs that might be fueling your jealousy. Start this process by identifying the underlying belief, for example “If X leaves me, then I won’t have any friends”; “If Y doesn’t love me then no-one will ever want or love me”. Understand, that beliefs are often false – and that they can be changed through choice. If you change your belief, you change the way you feel.
6. Learn from your jealousy. Jealousy can help understand ourselves better – and teach us important lessons. For example, it’s natural to feel frightened when a relationship is new, and you don’t yet feel secure. This is normal and commonplace! Also, some people DO have a roving eye, and they may lack commitment in the longer term. Better you know that now, than later on.
7. Work on accepting and trusting yourself. That makes it easier to trust others, too, and lessens our tendency to feel jealous of others.
@thrtreasons Request: “pls zach x reader where they dated for a long time and they were super goals but then they broke up idk why and he’s still in love with her and you know he’s not doing well after the tapes and she notices and helps him?? i mean he tells her everything and thinks she’ll hate him etc anyway thank you💫”
It has been exactly one month since you and Zach have broken up, and it was over something extremely stupid. It was over an argument that the two of you had. An argument over the fact that you and Bryce were “too friendly with each other”. Clearly Zach had gone mad. Because you would never cheat on him, and certainly not with Bryce Walker. That guy was a complete asshole and a pervert. If anything, he was always flirting with you, even though you were dating one of his best friends. But you had no intention what so ever to cheat on Zach with Bryce. You loved Zach, you truly did. And he loved you, but clearly not as much as you though because he couldn’t see how it was not you being “too friendly” with Bryce but the other way around.
It has been a painful month for you after the break up. You and Zach were perfect for each other, in your eyes and in the eyes of most of the students at Liberty high. You two were the “IT” couple. Always the talk of the school on how cute the two of you were together and how others wished that they had what you and Zach had. Why did things have to end between the two of you. You remember the night where everything went downhill, like it was yesterday…
“I’m not ‘all over Bryce’ Zach! That’s ridiculous!” You yell.
You and Zach were sitting in your living. Your parents were gone for the weekend on some business trip and Zach had promise to keep you company in the time being. So he had come over to your house so the two of you could cuddle and watch some movies. But things turned south pretty quickly…
“Sure you’re not.” Zach scoffs “You two are always flirting with each other! And right in front of me too!” He booms out.
“You know I’m really surprised that you haven’t left me for him yet, slut…” He breathes out the last word that you nearly missed what he said.
But it’s too late. You heard it. And you have never been more humiliated and furious in your life.
You look at him straight in the eyes, seething, and slap him. Hard. Right across his face.
“You know what!? Fuck you Zachary!” You spit out. “I fucking hate you! Get out!”
Zach scoffs and then says with malice, “Sure, I’ll leave, but know this, we’re fucking done (Y/N). I don’t even know why I went out with such a slut like you in the first place.” Then Zach walks out your door.
#18 Fears // Trans people are so brave omf, these are things I am personally afraid of and if you fear these things you aren’t alone. Even if I lose my singing voice, I’ll have a deeper more masculine voice to be proud of. Losing family is scary but if they stop caring about you for being yourself, they don’t deserve you. Needles and acne suck but so does my dysphoria and I think it will be worth it in the end.
◇ pairing: taehyung | reader ◇ genre: fluff and soft angst ◇ word count: 20.409 ◇ warnings: none ◇ author’s note: thisstory involved a whole lot of research involving many topics (read on if you want to find out hehe). I tried to represent them in the best way I could, but there are probably a few inaccuracies, so I apologize in advance for that. anyway, this is just another long plot with a bit of cheese on the side. please enjoy :)
Once every five years, when the June solstice arrives and graces the sky with the midnight sun, a comet dashes by.
It is more than just a blinking light that moves at an unhinged speed. According to what you’ve heard, it looks like it stills in the middle of the vastness of space, and its tail flickers and shimmies in long tendrils of vibrant colors full of meaning — a subtle force that speaks to the humans who look up to the stars and set their eyes on the glowing meteorite, unique but just as intense for every single gaze. It speaks of soulmates and fate, of heavy truths and indelible bonds.
Each person sees a different pool of colors. You’ve heard more than a thousand stories, of people who saw the colors of the fireplace and others who were seized by the soothing hues of woodland during dawn. You’ve read about colors that go from the red blush of a beach beneath the sunset to the ivory traces of a wintry hill covered in thick snow. The colors do not give them the name of their soulmates, but once they find their other half, they will see those rich tones reflected in their lover’s eyes.
Kimi ya da neyi sevdiysem en az onunla vakit geçirebildim. Hiçbir şeyi ya da hiç kimseyi doya doya, tadını çıkara çıkara sevemedim. Elimden alınır ya da kaybederim korkusu içimden gelenlerin bir adım önündeydi hep. Çok sonra anladım ki ben aslında sahip olduğumu zannettiğim tüm sevdiklerimi en baştan kaybettim..
This is a very important practice. Live your daily life in a way that you never lose yourself. When you are carried away with your worries, fears, cravings, anger, and desire, you run away from yourself and you lose yourself. The practice is always to go back to oneself.