Klance stuff part 4 (Red and Blue edition)
(They communicate by feeding ideas into the paladin’s brains so no talking out loud here whatsoever for them lions)
• Sometimes Lance’s homesickness is so strong, Blue gets worried and would relay the feeling to Red and the other lions so they can mind communicate it to the team somewhere in the castle.
• Keith would always be the first to find him.
• Red would always save Keith whenever he’s in trouble or hurting but she also makes him feel guilty about not being careful by making him feel the team’s worry and fear through the lions especialy Lance’s.
• Red and Blue would sometimes talk about the wedding.
• Sometimes Green and Yellow would pitch in. Black wants all of them to have flower crowns on each head. She wants pink, baby blue and purple hues on hers.
• Red: What is a flower girl? we didnt have that on altea. Do we make a famale wear a flower costume?
Blue: Would Dear Pidge be a good flower girl, Green?
Green: I would bet my left arm she would eject herself into space before u could ask.
• When Lance and Keith were still pining, they would either find Blue sitting/cuddling together with red and vice versa and they STILL wouldnt get it.
• Red once got so frustrated that when Lance went to her for secret bonding time, she picked him up and hurled him at Keith. (Keith actually held out his hands to catch him cos he’d be damned if he let Lance get hurt)
• They both stayed hugging on the floor a bit longer than necessary until finally akwardly standing up and dashing to opposite exits with red faces.
• Blue congratulated Red on that move but it still wasnt enough so she went to grumbling in frustration while Blue tries to calm her down.
• Lance once called Keith in for dinner while Keith was doing maintenace checks in Red’s cockpit.
• She trapped them both in there while turning up the heat until Lance couldnt take it anymore and took off his jacket and shirt. Keith fainted. Lance assumed he was overheated and panicked. They got out.
• Blue did the same. Keith’s not good with the cold so Lance had to wrap him up in his jacket to keep him from shivering but ended up shivering as well.
• Until Keith quietly suggested it was ok to share body heat so they awkwardly wrapped each other in their arms until Blue finally gave up after an hour. (She wont risk freezing them to death for this)
• The other lions would feel the frustrations the other paladins feel for these two pining idiots so they sometimes chip in on helping out Red and Blue.
• Green was the one to telepathicaly disable the elevators one time.
• Yellow turned off the antigravity switch in the hangar once and they got to see Lance and Keith desperately holding on to each others hands so the other wont float away until help came.
• They argued who’s fault it was after that thinking that the other’s face was red because they were mad.
• Black can only sympathize with Shiro and shake her head in disappointment in time with him.
• Red really likes Lance, she really does but she’s still a bit bitter about past Lance flirting with every alien girl and making her baby jealous so she’s still a lil shit to him sometimes.
• Keith would sometimes sit in front of Red in the dead of the night worrying she wouldn’t want him to be her paladin someday because of his galra heritage.
• The feeling of a lifetime of loneliness and isolation would shake her so much she would accidentaly send signals of it directly to Lance waking him up and wondering why he’s crying.
• Blue once got angry at an alien trying to take (almost forcing) Lance home with him/her during a celebratory party. She physically intervened by stomping her paw in front of them and growled menacingly.
• Lance got a lil shook too and tried to calm her down after the the alien left running. “C-calm down girl I wasn’t going with them, t-they were telling me where Keith went but I guess they had different plans… thanks for helping me buddy…”
*during parties or supply runs Keith avoids being anywhere near Lance. See why in part 3*
• Blue relayed Lance’s longing feeling to Red back at the castle so she lifts Keith up and throws him out not letting him into the castle.
• With no choice he goes to the party dreading to see what he thinks he’s gonna see (Lance all over an alien girl/guy) only for Lance to find him first. “Dude! Where have you been?! Ive been looking all over for you jesus. The Poltanarks are taking pictures! You gotta be in there cmooon.”
• Keith will never forget how firm Lance’s hold on his wrist was throughout the night like Lance was scared he was gonna disappear again.
• When Lance and Keith finally got together, Blue and Red did a sublte high five. (that night, Red snuck out and scouted the 7 foot alien that was bullying her baby *see part 3*. By morning the alien was groveling for forgiveness at the castle doors.)