Ok I have lots of thoughts about that episode:
1) I could watch cheerleader Waverly for approximately 1728392y3828 hours
2) revised my earlier theory… waves isn’t helping doc, she’s obv hoarding shiny things like a weird Dragon
3) Waverly not remembering gooverly moments is critical
4) where the fuck did dolls come from in that last scene? Why was he in the barn w Waverly?
5) I am SO HERE for feminist Nicole becoming badass sheriff. That moment between them was so fucking amazing
I literally have 1000 things to write here but my brain is too ecstatic to focus enough to write them all down
Holy shit this show is so good… next week is gonna fuckin rock
@volando-voy pointed out to me that while graphs are very pretty to look at, sometimes having hard numbers is easier to process. So below I have the total screen times for the major characters for both Season 1 and Season 2.
I think that just about covers it. If anyone has anything else they’d like to know (any characters not on this list, any groups of characters you’re curious about) shoot me an ask!! Or message me!! Either works.