For the character thingy: chaol westfall aka the love of my life
- First impression- Grumpy, grouchy, overly-serious #relate.
- Impression now- None of you deserve my dear hufflepuff son. He belongs to me now.
- Favourite moment- OOOOOOOOH. His entire existence is my favourite tbh but “I love you” is right up there, so is…Literally every interaction he has with Nesryn. And the final scene with the king, he is so brave, my dear boy is so brave and good. JUST EVERYTHING OKAY. EVERYTHING. I SUPPORT EVERY SINGLE THING MY SON HAS EVER DONE.
- Idea for a story- Hmmmmmmm. I would like to see him when he was younger and I would like to see him go home to Anielle at some point and also see his mother again. I would also like someone to send the boy on holiday and force him to chill and enjoy himself. Just make him happy okay???? Also Chaol/Aedion just. Like. Just. Give.
- Unpopular opinion- He is dear to me. He is a fascinating character. He is a deeply important character. He deserves better from literally everyone. He also…Is not…….Prejudiced. He had entirely reasonable grounds for arguing with Aelin in QoS that had literally nothing to do with her magic/fae heritage and literally everything to do with her appearing unstable, unreasonable and trying to murder his best friend in cold blood without giving him a chance like ???????????
- Favourite relationship- Chaol/Nesryn on the romantic ship side of things and Chaol/Dorian on the non-romantic side of things (because they must both be mentioned but also ot3 Chaol/Dorian/Nesryn is…..stunning. Best of both worlds.)
- Favourite headcanon- He probably has an incredibly dorky, incredibly secret little hobby that he’s really passionate about but that he never shares with anyone. Like bird-watching or collecting old coins or just something that he knows an inordinate amount about and everyone is just ??? Dude where did that even come from? Bonus points: this boy is not even a tiny bit straight. He’s not even pretending to be.