In case you’re bored on a night in, just a few suggestions for great movies that’ll get you inspired for the hustle.
- Casino (1995)- Absolutely brilliant movie, one of the greats. One of the main characters, Ginger, is a ‘working girl’ who marries the main character, a casino boss. That scene where he gives her all the jewellery…ugh.
- Wolf of Wall Street (2013)- For obvious reasons. If you haven’t seen it already, get on it!
- Pretty Woman (1990)- Needs no introduction. A must watch.
- Goodfellas (1990)- True, a lot of it’s about gangsters, but Karen and Henry’s relationship always inspires me to marry rich (or into a criminal gang).
- Moulin Rogue (2001)- Nicole Kidman is stunning and it’s so funny/sad.
- Chicago (2002)- Badass ladies murdering their scumbag boyfriends. Need I say more?
PS I know it’s not a movie, but if you haven’t watched Secret Diary of a Call-Girl yet, you really should.
Feel free to add your own suggestions below, ladies x