In case you’re bored on a night in, just a few suggestions for great movies that’ll get you inspired for the hustle.
- Casino (1995)- Absolutely brilliant movie, one of the greats. One of the main characters, Ginger, is a ‘working girl’ who marries the main character, a casino boss. That scene where he gives her all the jewellery…ugh.
- Wolf of Wall Street (2013)- For obvious reasons. If you haven’t seen it already, get on it!
- Pretty Woman (1990)- Needs no introduction. A must watch.
- Goodfellas (1990)- True, a lot of it’s about gangsters, but Karen and Henry’s relationship always inspires me to marry rich (or into a criminal gang).
- Moulin Rogue (2001)- Nicole Kidman is stunning and it’s so funny/sad.
- Chicago (2002)- Badass ladies murdering their scumbag boyfriends. Need I say more?
PS I know it’s not a movie, but if you haven’t watched Secret Diary of a Call-Girl yet, you really should.
Feel free to add your own suggestions below, ladies x
Not quite sure how to start this off but here she goes… Long story short, I studied abroad in high school in Germany, and I loved meeting new people from a different place and want to do it again!
Things to know about me: - love soccer (viva barça), basketball and flag football - love longboarding and skateboarding - absolutely love music (always the reason I have no space on my phone) - adventurous, an extrovert and down to try/learn anything new!! - always end up with the weirdest/craziest/embarrassing stories that is due purely to my luck and bad choices - favourite movie: The Grand Budapest Hotel - favourite songs: XO by Beyonce, Wesley’s Theory by Kendrick Lamar, Cute by D.R.A.M. and anything by Nina Simone
Hope to meet some new people soon🤙
Preferences: would prefer around my age, 16-22, gender/orientation doesn’t matter! Prefer if we start talking through tumblr if that works!
12 - Your favourite part in The Lightning Thief book that wasn’t included in the movie? Chapter Sixteen: We Take A Zebra To Vegas. Kindness International Truck, a.k.a. Percy & Annabeth’s First Personal Talk
“So if the gods fight, will things line up the way they did with the Trojan War? Will it be Athena versus Poseidon?” “I don’t know what my mom will do. I just know I’ll fight next to you.” “Why?” “Because you’re my friend, Seaweed Brain. Any more stupid questions?”