Send up to 5 #s and specify classic rock, or metal (or both) related answers.
1. Favourite male singer 2. Favourite female singer 3. Favourite guitarist 4. Favourite bassist 5. Favourite drummer 6. A musician you have a crush on 7. Concerts you’ve been to 8. A song you listen to when you’re sad 9. A song you listen to when you’re cheerful 10. A musician you’d like to meet 11. A collaboration or cover between artists you love 12. Favourite live dvd 13. Oldest band you listen to 14. Youngest band you listen to 15. The longest song you love 16. A song that always makes you cry 17. A band that introduced you to its genre 18. A band that both you and a parent like 19. A band that made you meet someone you love 20. An album you want to own 21. A band that helps you get through the day 22. A song you listen to when it snows 23. A song you listen to when it rains 24. A band that’s a guilty pleasure 25. The last album you listened to 26. Your favourite love song 27. The next concert you’re going to 28. Most dramatic song title 29. An artist that has inspired you 30. A band you would want to see live but can’t 31. If you could join a band onstage what would it be 35. Favourite piece of band clothing 36. A song to exercise to 37. Can you give me a playlist for (you choose)? 38. A song to use as an alarm clock 39. A nostalgic song 40. An album you can listen to all the way through 41. A band you want to make more music 42. Favourite album cover artist 43. A band thats the same age as you 44. A song to listen to in nature 45. An album that you can’t be interrupted while listening to 46. First five songs on shuffle 47. A song to listen to when your angry 48. A song you have to dance/headbang to 49. A band who’s language you wish you understood 50. A band you would like to take a photoshoot of or with
I just love the imperfections of vinyl. The scratches and crackles - you don’t get that from anything else. It has a warmth to it. I think my favourite album cover is the Plastic Ono Band’s ‘Live Peace in Toronto 1969.’ It’s so simple. It’s perfect.
GORILLAZ VOICE MEME
*This was made for fun and enjoyment. You can ignore a question entirely and just do what you are comfortable with. You can record a video or MP3 file.*
• State your name and URL
• How old are you?
• Where are you from?
• Pronounce some names, words & quotes: Murdoc Niccals, 2-D, Noodle, Russel Hobbs, Cyborg Noodle, Demon Days, Plastic Beach, Pink Stink Fish, “It’s my band!”, Kong Studios, 212 Wobble Street, “It’s like a wizard portal!”, Ocean Bacon, “Hail Satan!”, “Get the cool shoeshine!”, Feel Good, Paula Cracker, The Boogeyman, “It’s dare!”, Rock the House, Del the Ghost Rapper, Clint Eastwood, “Keep it chilly, ‘cos everything is cool!”, White Light, Swan Scone, Welcome to the World of the Plastic Beach, Dirty Harry, Stylo, Superfast Jellyfish, “I’m feeling very blah blah blah”, Cortez, Summfink, Rise of the Ogre, Doncamatic, Stuart Pot, Do Ya Thing, “The future is coming on”, “I can’t kill it, look, it’s all slippery!”.
• Try and make a Murdoc grunt or noise!
• How long have you been a Gorillaz fan?
• How did you discover Gorillaz?
• Have you seen Gorillaz live?
• Do you own any Gorillaz merchindise?
• Your favourite album?
• Your favourite album cover?
• Name your favourite character and why you like them?
• What is something you associate with them?
• Favourite Gorillaz phase?
• Favourite song?
• Favourite music video?
• Can you sing a Gorillaz song now?
• Where would you rather live? Kong Studios, Plastic Beach or 212 Wobble Street?
• Are you excited for the new Gorillaz album in 2016?
• Who would you like Gorillaz to collaborte with?
• Can you do an impression of a band member?
• Favourite Gorillaz quote?
• Why is Murdoc so green?
• Finally, tell us a thought, fact or just tell us something Gorillaz-related!
• Tag anyone!
I found it was a big deal that Adrien asked for Marinette’s autograph. We found out during the Valentine’s Day episode that he doesn’t like signing stuff…. but he excitedly wants Marinette’s autograph for designing his favourite artist’s new album cover. That pretty much implies, in some way, he see’s her as a celebrity figure.
I headcanon that Adrien fanboys over Marinette’s work as an artist just as much as she fangirls over his work as a model!
“Yeah so I think we’re just gonna head to the shopping centre now” You explain to your vlogging camera.
“Girly shopping trip!“ Your friend grins, poking her head into the back of the vlog.
She also was a YouTuber though never vlogged and she had been very adamant that you take your camera with you today.
“Its already twelve o'clock” she points out, “time for lunch soon!”
“I’m sure your life orientates around food” You laugh and she turns into the first shop you were going in to, Superdry.
“Ooh this is cute!” Your friend points out, picking up a floral skirt you really had no interest in.
Instead you walked over to their sport range and had a look for a new pair of joggers and shorts you had been wanting for a while.
After some time of looking in here, you both go into TopShop where your friend insists on you trying on a dress even though she knew they weren’t really your style. You reluctantly give in and go to the changing rooms to put on the Burgundy skater dress that had cut out lines either side and came down to above your knee.
“You have have have to buy it!” She grins, vlogging you with your camera
“What am I ever gonna wear it for?” You question, turning to look at the behind of it.
“You’ll find something soon enough” She grins cheekily, “Now buy it and we’ll go eat because I’m starving”
You brush your hands over the material, Jack would love it. And you couldn’t wait to see him again. Recently, he had been travelling with the boys, doing things for YouTube and generally just not being back in London. You loved that he was enjoying himself but missed him more than you ever thought possible. 3 more weeks. 21 more days.
The pair of you buy your new item and head across to where your friend was again determined to make you go to Nandos even if you had to walk for like 5 minutes.
She still had your camera and when you got to the doors, she pulled it out and began filming.
” why are you filming?“ You frown questioningly, expecting something scary to jump out at you as a prank.
“Go inside” She smiles and you cautiously do as she says.
The restaurant was fairly empty besides the odd group that all seemed to be situated in the same area, leaving one half completely free.
Soon enough, Conor’s familiar voice can be heard singing the lyrics to Crash which everyone knew was one of your favourites from his covers album.
And this left you more confused. That’s when you saw him. Not Conor. Not Joe or Caspar or Oli. Not Josh or Mikey. But Jack. Your boyfriend. A smile on his face and one simple red rose held between his fingers. A tan graced his skin and made his eyes look even more piercing. The guy you were in love with.
In seconds you ran straight for him, wrapping your arms tightly around his neck. With ease he lifts you from the floor with strong arms around your waist. You burrow your head into his neck and tears build in your eyes. For a single moment, you realised how much you had actually missed him. You couldn’t have lasted another 3 weeks.
“Well looks like they missed each other” Mikey laughs.
You finally stop yourself crying and pull your head back slightly.
“Aww babe don’t cry” He chuckles, lowering you to the floor. The pads of his thumbs graze lightly across your dampened cheeks and stop on your jaw, tilting your head up slightly and pressing his lips to yours. Your most perfect kiss.
You both pull back and his forehead rests against yours, “I missed you” He mumbles
“You don’t say” You laugh, kissing him again, “Why the hell didn’t you tell me you were home?”
“I didn’t have a video idea for this week” He chuckles.
You roll your eyes and hear the boys laugh.