Any good historical romance set in Scotland? Craving a sexy man in a kilt!
- My fave Scot story is When a Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare, which is highly recommended by others in the community as well.
- A Scot in the Dark by Sarah Maclean is set in London, but Alec is such a wonderful hero in a kilt that it deserves a mention anyway.
- Suzanne Enoch has a series called Scandalous Highlanders, which are some of the first romances I ever read and they are still some of my favorites.
- To Beguile a Beast by Elizabeth Hoyt fits the bill and is one of my favorite romances of all time.
- Jennifer Ashley’s Mackenzies & McBrides all have Scottish heroes and I believe at least a few of them take place in Scotland (maybe?).
- Ravished by a Highlander by Paula Quinn was great and is part of a big series you could get into.
- Karen Ranney has written a bunch of Scot stories X, and I usually enjoy her, although I only read her before I started rating things on Goodreads, so I am just speculating.
- Karen Hawkins as a series (Maclean Curse), but I didn’t overly enjoy the books, so while I don’t recommend them personally, you can check them out for yourself.
Currently on my To Read list:
- Laird of the Mist by Paula Quinn
- Seduced by a Highlander by Paula Quinn
- Tamed by a Highlander by Paula Quinn
- Highland Unchained by Monica McCarty
- Seduced by the Highlander by Julianne MacLean
- The Bride and the Beast by Teresa Medeiros