Guys. GUYS. I am still making some sort of high-pitched noise in my head over the sketch commission I got from @ngoziu ( @omgcheckplease ) at @c2e2 today! I said I wanted something that looked like an ALA “Read” poster, so I couldn’t help mock one up as soon as I got home tonight! How cute is this?!
If I replaced one of the big ones hanging in my library’s reference area, how long you think I’d get away with it? (And now I want “Read” posters for all my favorite characters!)
Favorite Fruits: Apples, Strawberries, Huckleberries, and Oranges
Favorite Season: Winter
Favorite Book(s): The Hunger games trilogy, The Light, Eon/Eona, Demonata Series, (does maga count?) The Ancient Magus Bride, Woolf Boy is Mine, He’s my only Vampire, and Junjo Romantica
Favorite Flower(s): Roses, Hydrangea’s, Azalea, and Lilacs
Favorite Animal(s): I love all animals except pigs and goats
Favorite Beverage: Water, OJ, Milk, and Kool-Aid
Favorite Fictional Character(s): *OMG this is gunna be long* Reaper (Overwatch), Yoosung Kim/Saeyoung(MysMe),Renkotsu(Inuyasha) SHin-ah( Yona of the Dawn), Soushi Miketsukami(InuxBoku SS), Tomoe(Kamissama Kiss), Elias Ainsworth(Ancient Magus Bride), *Can I use Characters in a non published book??* Dante, Dante Massamune(SLB) Saizo Kirigakure(SLB), Lewis(Midnight Cinderella), King Byron(Midnight Cinderella), Kiku(Destiny Ninja 2), Kent(Amnesia), Toma(amnesia), Musashi Miyamoto(Ninja Love), and Finally my Number One Lady Shigure the strong independent Light Maiden.
Number of Pillows & Blankets You Sleep With: 1blanket and like 6 pillows cuz I love feeling crowded
Dream Trip: I would love to take a trip to Rome one day
Number of Followers: idk like 100? wait I did a thing for 138 followers so??? IDK!
2. your worst anime? hmmm i usually drop anime i don’t like
3. do you read the manga that goes along with the anime you watch? It depends. if I’m really invested in an ongoing anime, or the anime has an unsatisfiying ending then yes
4. most favorite genre? Shounen, shoujo, josei, basically everything tbh
5. least favorite genres? hentai, ecchi and anything with too much fanservice (even though i enjoyed shokugeki no souma strangely enough lmao) and mecha (unless the plot seems interesting)
6. favorite character? Omg there’s so many I could write an entire book. The ones I love the most are hyuga neji, todoroki shouto, hitsugaya toshiro, kanda yuu, sawamura eijun, juvia lockser, jellal fernandes, kagura (gintama), sesshomaru…. i could go on all day but i’ll stop here haha
7. least favorite character? Priscilla (claymore) honestly just thinking about her makes my blood boil and it’s been years since i last saw the anime and read the manga. Also mineta (bnha) what a disgusting excuse of a character.
8. qualities you like in a character? seemingly cold but actually just soft and shy ( and i love the bad guy turned good trope so much it’s not even funny), sarcastic, confident, dork……
9. short or long anime? Somewhere in between, like 25 episodes ish… a rare find in animeland these days
10. anime or manga? Anime (minus fillers)
11. how do you choose the anime you watch? I usually check the upcoming animes or whatever is popular on tumblr lmao
12. skip or listen to intros/outros? i listen to them the first tiime and if i like i keep listening, if i don’t i skip
13. best soundtrack? attack on titan, tokyo ghoul and naruto
14. do you stop an anime midway if you don’t like it? yes, or sometimes sooner than that
Ok at first i was lowkey in love with shima but fuck he is just a bastard. Like, he stills works as a spie for the illuminati and idk man he just seems not worth trusting and i hate it cuz he was like one of my favorite characters
I agree omg but it was a huge shock to me when I found out. I mean, it’s so NOT his character to put his life on the line for the purpose of “fun” (like he can’t even be near bugs but he’s willing to be a double agent? lol what)
I just finished season 1 of The Sopranos and I was wondering what are your favorite episodes?? Seasons??? Characters???
omg this is my favorite question.
Well i actually find s1 to be my least favorite season. I found it a complete drag to get through mostly bc its the most straight forward season and so much of it has been copped by dramas that came after. I stopped watching the sopranos for like two years until i just picked up s2 one day and bam i was finished with the show 3 months later. So I think s2 and …. probably s6? are my favorite seasons. Which is funny bc s1 is widely considered to be one of the best and s2 one of the worst. But I like it when The Sopranos takes it time, doesn’t really have any plot and people just shoot the shit or talk about dreams which s2 has a lot of. And s6 is just the most Fruedian, existential bullshit i LOVE it…..
The last two episodes of Season Two, the premiere of season 3. the big funeral episode of s3, Proshai, Livushka. The first half of s4 is def the worst of the show, having the WORST episode they ever did about the mafia protresting people who protrest christopher columbus day? its horrible. But, entertaining. But god the s4 finale which is about tony and carmela’s marriage? best episode of televison of all time. Idk i just love all the introspective episodes about relationships, the ones heavy with catholic imagery, the ones haunted by exisential dread, the wtf episodes (like the tony in the coma two parter). The one where carmela goes to Paris. IDK! i don’t wanna spoil it for you!
My favorite characters are Livia, Janice, AJ, Carmela, Adriana, Christafuh, and ofc tony himself. I have a soft spot for meadow. And I also wish for the alternate universe Sopranos thats about Janice being the head of the mafia. There’s so many beautiful episodes of the show I wish I could erase my mind and experience it again but enjoy!