8. How would you describe your
aesthetic? 60′s mods in london, vinyl, old cars, hippies you get the hint
9. How would your friends describe your
aesthetic? What do you think? england, hippies, films,old rockstars i think that’s it
10. Favorite author? duh idk dude… gregory david roberts? daniel depp? hunter s. thompson? who knows…
11. Do you wear nail polish and/or
makeup? black nail polish all day and every day, make-up on special occasions
1. Albums or singles? 2. 60′s or 70′s? 3. Would you rather live in a warm or a cold country? 4. Do you prefer watching films in cinema or on DVD? 5. If you could go anywhere where would you go right now? 6. Downloaded music or records? 7. Do you like your alarm ringtone? 8. Ice-cream or frozen yoghurt? 9. Favourite car brand? 10. What’s the most important piece of jewlery that you own? 11. Do you keep a diary?
Pokemon cards isn’t that weird, maybe the pokemon pins? I have four now. Mew, primal groudon, zygaurd and zoroark 71:what’s your favorite kind of tea?
Lychee tea but its hard to find :C 75:tell us about your pets!
I have a moor goldfish who has turned completely gold now named BlackJack, a white speckly axolotl named Sarif and a gold one named Helios. They’re knobs and they shit in their tunnels where its hard to clean it out and then trod on it. 83:what’s some of your favorite album art?
Rules: answer 11 questions, make 11 new ones and tag 11 people afterwards
1. Who’s your favorite Beatle?
Don’t let me choose but if i had to…then George
2. Favorite festival (e. g. Woodstock, Altamont, Isle of Wright, etc.)
Probably Monterey Pop festival, Woodstock and Isle of Wight
3. Favorite color of the sky?
When the sun sets and its like pink and orange
4. Favorite vacation you’ve been on?
Either London/Edinburgh or Rome or Côte d'azur
5. Favorite album art and why?
I love almost every album art but Donovan’s covers are always really groovy especially sunshin superman
6. Stars or planets?
7. What’s your dream car?
Either an old mercedes 190 SL and an old VW bus or a 67’ VW beetle
8. How would you describe your aesthetic?
60’s mod to late sixties and seventies hippie and mostly vintage aesthetics
9. How would your friends describe your aesthetic? What do you think?
Definietly something 60s or 70s
10. Favorite author?
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
11. Do you wear nail polish and/or makeup? Both! But i always wear nude pinkish nailpolish
1. Style Icon?
2.Favourite activity during holidays?
3. Beach, City or Mountains?
4. Who is your favourite groupie?
5. Favourite rockstar wife?
6. Favourite rock lady?
7. something you are saving your money for?
8. Is your handwriting messy or neat?
9. why do you love your best friend?
10. if you went back in time, who would you want to make friends with?
11. favourite ice cream flavour?
1) Favorite album art? Marina And The Diamonds, the Electra Heart album. I don’t really know why, but I just love it so much :/
2) Worst lyric from your favorite band/artist? I don’t really have an absolute favorite artist. I love all music and different genres, so I’m not really sure. Sorry
3) Favorite colour combo? For clothes I’d say black and white (because I love to wear those), but for anything else I would say… Well, I really love pastel purple and white together.
4) Ice cream or shaved ice?
Definetly ice cream
5) Do you have uniform at your school?
Nope, and I’m so grateful that I don’t :P
6) Favorite place you’ve traveled to?
Probably Cuba, because we’ve seen beautiful things there <33 urgh memories kill me I’m such a wimp
7) Movie you’re excited for?
I’m a huge disney fan and I’m soooo excited for the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie (screams from excitement) And also the next maze runner movie, sorry don’t really know the name
8) What is your native tongue? Do you speak other languages?
I’m from Belgium so I speak Flemish, wich is basically Dutch with a weird accent. I’m also pretty good at speaking French, because a huge part of Belgium speaks French. And other languages… Well, English I guess. Oh and I can count to ten in Japanese :P So random. Is Latin a language? Well, I can’t actually speak Latin, but I can read it. And like do all those boring things…
9) What do you associate with summer?
Just chilling. Waking up whenever I want, doing fun things, playing the sims 24/7, hanging out with my friends, NOT LEARNING
10) How do you answer phone calls?
I’m so stupid and lame so whenever someone I know calls, I say yellow instead of hello. Please kill me
11) Bright colors or darker tones?
I’m a very happy, but sarcastic and hating person. I know it doesn’t make sense. Just like my clothes don’t make sense. I mostly wear black/white/grey. But from time to time I do wear colour. Everything else in my life are basically brighter tones. I’m very confusing, I know
Thank you so much for tagging me @parapluiies, you’re the sweetest and I had so much fun answering these :) And I tag no one in particular, because I’m lazy af
1. Who’s your favorite Beatle? - I like to consider them judging by their solo career more so… But based on anything that defines a person; George. That was quite obvious, wasn’t it.
2. Favorite festival (e. g. Woodstock, Altamont, Isle of Wright, etc.) - Newport Jazz/Folk Festival in the 60s. *coughs* MuddyWatersJoanBaezBobDylan *coughs*…
3. Favorite color of the sky? - Blue. Purple and orange.
4. Favorite vacation you’ve been on? - Probably when I went to Rome in November? December? of 2012.
5. Favorite album art and why?
- The cover of Ummagumma was really the first album cover that altered my regard wholly to all album covers. Needless to say, because of it’s obvious, beautiful execution. I saw it for the first time when I was really young, and didn’t even notice the PF name spelled out on the floor. (I’m guessing now looking back on it, that was because either; it wasn’t on that particular version of the photo floating around on the internet, or that the quality was just too low OR that the pic itself was just too small for anyone to decipher the letters.)) So I just assumed it was an artwork, by somebody from someplace. And later on when I stumbled upon it again, I could still remember the jive of it, and then the realisation that this was a cover of an album, by this band called Pink Floyd hit me. Subsequently I started paying attention to album cover art, feeling more enthused to do so.
6. Stars or planets? - Stars was what my mind happened to pick. No real explanation for that.
7. What’s your dream car? - I don’t really know. Honestly.
8. How would you describe your aesthetic? - Abstraction.
9. How would your friends describe your aesthetic? What do you think? - “That drummer from Queen.” -was what I got when I first gave them this.. definition of the word ‘aesthetic’: “relating to the science of aesthetics; concerned with the study of the mind and emotions in relation to the sense of beauty. 3. having a sense of the beautiful; characterized by a love of beauty. 4. relating to, involving, or concerned with pure emotion and sensation as opposed to pure intellectuality.”
sh. I laughed about it at first but.. I mean I guess it’s one form of ‘right answer’ to the question as to what I deem as beautiful, excluding all rational thought. A great one at that. *coughs* Mick would be another *coughs*..
10. Favorite author? - Virginia Woolf, Nietzsche, (can poets be considered as authors..? if so, Charles Bukowski just so happens to be one of mine and I want to include him on this list. Though… now that I think of it Nietzsche’s work fell more into the category of ‘writing’ in general.. *shrugs* hell do I care at this point.)
11. Do you wear nail polish and/or makeup? - Occasionally I wear red nail polish.. occasionally I wear makeup..
1. Make a confession that’s strictly music related.
2. Give a link to your favourite music video.
3. Do you have a ‘comfort album’? (If so, name it)
4. Favourite album opener off of any album?
5. Who are you currently obsessed with? (band or artist)
6. Favourite concert experience so far?
7. The one album you would recommend to anyone and everyone.
8. What in your opinion is the saddest song ever?
9. Favourite debut album?
10. Favourite guitar solo (atm/ever)?
11. Favourite album cover?
(sorry I stole that last question… I’ve been trying to come up w/ a different one for the good half of today and I just honestly can’t think of anything.)
34: tell us about the stuffed animal you kept as a kid. what is it called? what does it look like? do you still keep it? i was one of those kids who hoarded stuffed animals and i still have a giant bag in my garage 67: how do gloomy days where the sky is dark and the world is misty make you feel? powerful 83: what’s some of your favorite album art? no closer to heaven by the wonder years, deja entendu by brand new, loose change by ed sheeran 97: myer briggs type, zodiac sign, and hogwarts house? intj and infj (i literally tested in the middle of t and f), scorpio, slytherin 99: list some songs that resonate to your soul whenever you hear them. ah shit theres a lot ummmm just the first one that popped into my head is i just want to sell out my funeral by twy