Seventeen: Dating Wonwoo would include...
• At first you and Wonwoo started off as friends. He wanted to be with someone who really fit his personality but still be somewhat opposite in some aspects and that just happened to be you.
• Similar to Woozi he’s not really a fan of skinship; at least not right away.
• He has mentioned that it takes awhile for him to close the distance between him and another person.
• So even though you guys were comfortable with one another as friends, that all changed once the status of your relationship changed. It took him some time to transition a bit from doing just “friends” thing to being romantic with each other.
(whatever the heck that is)
• After Wonwoo had officially opened up and felt free enough to be himself, you started to notice that he is INDEED INTO SKINSHIP.
• Wonwoo likes to tease you sometimes since he’s so tall, he’ll basically like lean in for a kiss but yeet.
• This usually ends with you trying to pull him down for a real kiss and succeeding most of the time.
• All jokes aside, Wonwoo will always try to give you his undivided attention when he can, but watch it for Mingyu. You might have to fight for your man at times.
• I should probably add that Mingyu likes to tag along with you two.
•Tbh though, it’s almost as if you’re the one tagging along their date.
• That being said, that is one of the things you two argue about. All you want is some quality time with your mans without Mingyu being around.
• Like of course you’re cool with Mingyu, but sometimes you need some privacy.
• Usually after you mention it to him, he’ll take a step back and recognize his faults.
• One of your favorite things to do together is have a movie night. The movies can differ from comedy, drama, or horror. Especially horror movies though. Sometimes he likes to pretend that a jump scare actually scared him, but nope!! he just wanted to get closer to you.
• Besides movie night, you honestly just enjoy being with one another. Regardless of what you guys are doing just being in each other presences is enough, the feeling is mutual on his part too.
• Sometimes you’ll be sitting there in silence and he’ll just randomly start talking about a verse he wrote for you.
• It’s a nice feeling for the two of you: him having someone to confide in and you having someone who genuinely cares and thinks about you.
• That’s the thing with dating Wonwoo, it’s not all physical to him. Having a deep connection with a person is extremely important to him, so once he found that in you, the treatment towards you would be out of this world.
A/N: Okay so basically I’m not going in any particular order with this. Although I did happen to see this article on Wonwoo which kind of sparked my creativity a bit. Please remember this is not an accurate representation of any of the guys, this is all based on videos/other content I’ve seen.