im not sure how i found your blog but it is now my favorite, all this jikook content is saving my life i feel so blessed 🙏 if you don't mind me asking, what are your favorite jikook moments?
Awww…your making me blush you cute anon, staph it!!
But nice to hear that you like my weird trashy blog, feel free to stay as long as you like fam ;)But back o your ask on my favourite Kookmin/Jikook moments?…dear god I’m having so many war flashbacks right now of all the Jikook moments that those dorks have blessed and also made us suffer with. Where do I even begin?!?! Guess I have to try so you can watch me go and fail to make an essay on the couple that reduced me into a mess of tears. But before I start I have to say to everyone else who might read this, that these are only my personal observations and opinions on the dynamics of these two so if you don’t like it or don’t agree with me then please do not read. :)
So anyway first I have to start with the legendary Jikook V-Live… they high key just flirted trough the whole thing, the minute Jungkook came in running in with his unfinished lunch at his hands.After that they just stared deeply into each others eyes, forgot the meaning of personal space and said things like…
Yeah they said things like that, I kid you not and also did you hear the sounds of me suffering jungkook?! Because thats what I was legit doing while bearing witness to that V Live! And his voice lowered a couple of noches when he said it and then the tension dropped harder than my sanity after that. Dear god Jungkook has no chill. Please go watch it if you have not, it’s art. Now to the next thing the back hugs. Jikook being the legendary back hug couple I just have to share with you a couple those moments. Like this when…
…they where taking a group photo and Jungkook? Well he seemed to just straight up ignore that, deciding to focus on hugging Jimin. He even closed his eyes while doing it!! I repeat he closed his eyes!! It felt like I was intriguing on something since Jungkook looked so at peace like as if Jimin was his safe haven in the middle of all that noice and flashing lights…And yes I cried when I saw it, how could I have not. And now onto this…
….Back hug which happened somewhere after Namjoon and Jimin had their little wedding moment during a fanmeet. Not saying that there is a connection, but also not saying that there isn’t one. So as on cue let us move on to the legendary topic of Jeonlous. It being one of my greatest aesthetics I just have to include it in this. I mean Nochu has so many notp’s these days that, I firmly believe them to be the sole reason why he probably lives in the gym like his life depends on it. Like the wise satellite-jeon once said Nochu is out there lifting to win.
Here are some great examples of the struggles of Jeonlous…
Jungkook: *sees Namjin standing close to each other* Gotta go and separate that shit. If I could have a dollar every time Jungkook went between these two I’d be swimming in money…aaand onto the next one.
Now this had me weak I mean Jungkook just straight up pushed J-Hope away from Jimin while trying to gain Jimins attention. He also did the same thing to Jin in one of the latest V live, when he tried to just look over Jimin shoulder and Jungkook was like nope. This boi is struggling to keep his chill.
I have so many many more Jeonlous moments like these but this will become way too long if I try to add them all in. But what I will have to add in is him doing that tongue thing he does when ever Jimin is concerned. Because he does it so often that it can’t be coincidental anymore. I mean once is accident, twice is coincidence but three times is pattern.
I have a whole folder full of him doing that, and if you ask why I have it…well its for science okay….*sweats nervously*. Let’s move onto the last and my most favourite moments…them trying their best to make each other laugh or smile. And I don’t think these moments even need an explanation on why they are so precious to me, because they pretty much explain themselves.
Now there are many more moments that I would like to talk about, but as i said before this will become way too long and also I need to go to sleep since it’s 04:46 am where I’m at. Meaning that this would start going downhill and fast from here if I continued and I want to keep this pg. level while my brain still allows it :D Hope that this very, very bad and messy answer in someways met your standards anon and thank you again for sending me that ask!
Btw since some of the gifs are from my save folder, because for the life of it Tumblr would not find me the ones I needed so please tell me if you know the names of the ones who made those gifs so I can credit them properly :)
This community REALLY needs some positive posts and people right now, So we’re gonna do a thing together, okay? (If you want to, of course. I’m not gonna force you!) Let’s all think of our favorite moment when the community really touched/inspired/surprised you in some way. Reblog or comment on this post with your favorite moment! I’ll start:
My favorite moment was during JSE Boss week! To see the community come together like that to kinda surprise Jack and show him what he really meant to us just had me in awe. I was SO happy to see the tag filled with everyone’s contribution for his birthday! It put a huge smile on my face when Jack acknowledged what everyone had done for him!!
Okay. How about this? List all of these and why. Favorite WA kiss? Favorite WA angst? Favorite WA love declaration? Favorite funny WA scene? Favorite Barry moment? Favorite Iris moment? Favorite WA moment in general?
1) Favorite WA kiss: Other than the hot make-out in episode 4, I would have to say my favorite kiss between them happens in episode 9 of season 3, because Barry just gifted Iris with their amazing loft and he was so excited to show her. After that, Barry tells her that moving in together isn’t a big step for him (because really, it’s not – Barry has waxed poetic to Iris multiple times, and done things like get her a replica of her mother’s ring). He was ready to move forward with her, to take the next step in their future together. The moment was just so sweet, also because he basically proposed to her when he told her that she was the last thing he wanted to see when he went to bed, and the first thing he wanted to see when he woke up (before Iris cut him off with a kiss lol). I know they had two kisses in the scene, but I’m mainly talking about after Iris said she loved him (and SHE USED FULL NAME WHICH KILLED ME) and Barry told her he loved her too. That moment was so sweet and genuine, and that scene alone showcases how much they love each other. Both kisses had me shook, though!
2) Favorite WA angst: Hands down, and I think my favorite scene of all time in season one, was the scene from Grodd Lives 1x21, where Joe was kidnapped by Grodd and Iris questioned why the team couldn’t figure out how to save him. The angst aspect was when she walked out, and Barry followed her. I loved their argument in that scene in the hallway, mainly because Iris got to express how she felt about Barry lying, which we all needed to hear since she were kept in the dark for pretty much the whole season. It’s also my favorite because Iris was tearing up, because she was truly hurt that her dad and mainly Barry would lie to her, because “you were supposed to be my best friend, Barry!” That line.. shook! “I am your best friend!” I literally know the entire dialogue in that scene, lol. It was just heart breaking because Iris was truly hurt, because she gave Barry that much capacity to hurt her, because she loved him. Also, I will never not laugh (and roll my eyes) at Barry equating keeping the secret from Iris to her hidden feelings for him. Not only that, but the acting from both of the actors, specifically from Candice was A1. Definitely my favorite scene from season 1.
3) Favorite WA love declaration: This is so hard to choose! I feel like moments that can’t be considered love declarations, are in my opinion. I’ll keep this one short, but I guess I will go with Barry’s first confession in 1x09. I think it was so sweet and raw from Barry, and it’s been the most open he’s been to everyone. He wore his heart on his sleeve, and he felt like how owed it to Iris to tel her then – although it was ill-timing. The part that made me choose this declaration was because of Barry’s “I loved you before I even knew what the word love meant.” That line did it for me because Barry defines love int he way he loves Iris. When you’re young, you don’t really know what love is. You know it’s characterized my some feeling, but Barry as a child knew whatever he felt for her, must be love. He essentially said, “that, that right there, whatever I feel for her, it has to be love.” And that makes me cry. Of course Iris’s silent tears added tot he scene, because you could tell she were mad and sad, because it’s like “Why now?” in her mind, everything has completely changed for them. She’s always seen Barry as her best friend, and probably couldn’t differentiate her romantic feelings for him vs her platonic ones, so she buried them – and characterized them as one. Now, that Barry told her he loved her this entire time, you have to imagine in her head she’s thinking about and questioning every single moment they have shared, because for her it’s always been one thing. Now that Barry told her this, she knows that in every moment they have shared, he’s been in love with her. I lied, that wasn’t short at all lol!
4) Favorite Funny Scene: Have WA had many funny scenes? Lol. I don’t know if this scene be classified as funny, but the first scene that popped into my head was in episode 3x09, when Barry just showed Iris their soon-to-be lovely home together, and Iris said “I got you a wallet.” LOL. That line made me alight and cry, because Iris was so genuine and sweet and she’s in shock that he gave her that, while she gave him a wallet. And Barry’s “I’m sure I love it” made me CRY (but also laugh while crying) because HE WAS DEAD ASS SERIOUS. Barry is going to cherish that wallet for everything it’s worth, simply because Iris got it for him lol. I’m sure he tells everyone t work that Iris gave him that wallet, just to show it off. This scene also solidified that Barry is the better gift giver :)
5) Favorite Barry moment: If this is speaking about them individually, this is tough, because there are so many Barry scenes to choose from, lol. I don’t know if this classifies as “favorite Barry moment” because it’s his tears and his conversation with Nora in Welcome to Earth 2 on the phone that made me cry. It was the first time Barry heard Nora’s voice since he were a child. Technically it’s not his mother, but Earth 2 Barry’s but it was still all the same for Barry. The moment he heard her voice on the phone, and had to play off as E2 Barry and started to cry (which makes it even more sad? Because E2 Barry still has his mother). It was just a heart breaking scene, and well-acted one all around. Kudos to Grant.
6) Favorite Iris Moment: This is difficult as well, but not as difficult because Iris has had so many wonderful scenes that made me cheer for her. I loved the scene where she’s talking to Joe in Grodd Lives in CCPN, because she was again, expressing her POV which was lacked in season 1 due to her being in the dark about Barry’s secret. My favorite moment so far though, is in 3x11 where she has the conversation with Wally in CCPD. She had so much agency in that episode, but in that scene alone because she wanted to mattered. She got to express her fear of dying, but also getting to do something about it because she got to be. She knew about her potential fate, so she took matters into her own hands and didn’t let her consume her (at that moment). She wanted to be more than just a daughter, or sister, or a girl friend. The dialogue in that scene was A1, and really shows what kind of person Iris is. She loves being all of those things, but it doesn’t always define her. Her compassion, her need for justice and truth is what’s also important, her job as a reporter! I cried and cheered for her so much in that scene and the entire episode (like I always do).
7) All of my favorite WA moments are here, although they aren’t that updated. I want to add the scene from 3x10, where Barry tells Iris about her potential fate int he time vault. 1) the acting was so good? Grant and Candice play really well off of each other, but I felt like this particular scene had a much bigger impact because of the context and the emotions. 2) Poor Iris! Her whole life has been turned upside down, and she was so selfless to the point where her first thought was to tell Barry to stop letting criminals go to save her, and to protect Joe after. I loved Barry’s anger in that scene as well because he felt like Iris gave up a bit when she asked when it would happen. For him, it’s like Savitar already won. The entire scene just had me in shambles.
What is one of your favorite Jamie moments from the TV show?
Thanks for the show related question!.
I have many but partial to this scene/statement because it reflects Jamie’s transformation from boyhood to manhood, realization that his marital relationship is distinct and requires a different strategy of engagement, and increasing responsibilities to family, clan, and country, among others.
“I’ve always known I’ve lived a like different from other men. When I was
a lad I saw no path before me, I simply took a step and then another.
Ever forward, ever onward, rushing toward someplace I knew not where.
And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d
taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to
not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong,
between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum
of those choices becomes your life. The day I realized that is the day
that I became a man” - Jamie Fraser
We had Starco week, Jantom week, Tomco week, and even wholesome week. What about a Rangie (Rafael and Angie) week. For non-shipping, maybe the fandom should do a "Diazes in Orlando" week. For example, Star and Marco with Orlando sports mascots, them at Disney World. Rafael and Angie having a date at Epcot Mexican Pavillion and Boardwalk. Seriously, Orlando is one of the greatest cities in the world
I love how we, as a fandom, do special weeks were you get to celebrate your favorite ships or favorite moments, it really shows how much the show means to everyone.
It’s incredible to see how much the fandom has grown since the beginning, from all the fan art that has been made, to fans cosplaying as their favorite character, to the joy of overanalyzing every episode because it’s just what we do!
Of course there’s the occasional ship war but in the end,