The types and what I think of them based on what I've seen from my friends
(Not very original I know but I need to do something during this boring af evening)
- full of ideas
-PUNS AND MEMES
- kinda geeky
-have a lot of feelings
- secretly evil
- ‘I wanna be the very best like no one ever waaaaas’
- SO. DAMN. LUCKY
- easy going
- can actually be very talkative if they like the subject
- very funny in their own way
-trapped in their own world
-have been told at least once in their life ‘you remind me of Barney Stinson’
-have 2000000+ projects at the same time
-actually finish like two of them
-never shut up
-can be good at everything
-but can only be excellent at bullshiting their way through life
-socially akward but still manage to look cool
-take grammar way too seriously
-frank and direct
-can actually be very affectionate if they feel like it
-strong mentally and physically
-know martial arts
-warm and nice
-so calm, it’s relaxing to be around them
-shaped like a friend
-have louder reactions than everyone else during movies or roller coaster rides
-don’t dislike a lot of things
-litteraly everyone like them
-easy to live with
-don’t like to be challenged
-have strong valors
-don’t understand if you don’t share said valors
-don’t overcome difficulties easily
-hate criticism, even constructive ones
-too easily offended
-trustworthy (when they like you)
-seem cold and calculating
-make the best of friends if you take the time to know them
-if they don’t like you you’re dead
-have low patience
-don’t handle feelings at all
-they know everything about you
-but you know nothing about them
-take time to feel confortable around new people (like 2 years or so)
-long period of awkward silence
-(the silence is awkward for you, not them)
- people tend to like them but still think they’re 'weird’
-secretly a nerd
-stereotype of the popular jock
-everyone love them
-always quoting lines from their favorite movies
-want to experience everything
-often come to class with a broken leg or something
-have the kind of humor that everyone like except NTs
-love to party
-will do stupid stuff just cause they felt like it
-will cry about said stupid things
-very loving persons
-their spiritual goddess might be Aphrodite
-will bake you cookies but will be highly offended if you’re not hungry for now
-generous, but will expect you to return the favor
-don’t like when people don’t agree with them
-don’t like to be out of their comfort zone
-can be bossy
-full of crazy, great ideas
-bad at maths
-love to read
-like to learn new stuff
-LOTS OF STRESS
-good at acting without even trying
-Like to follow the rules
-but is not afraid to bend them if they logically think they’re stupid
-will glady help their classmates if they haven’t understood the lesson
-have difficulties to think out of the box
And I don’t know any ENFJ or ESTJ. (I mostly have NTs and INFPs friends.)
Also sorry if the ISFP is a bit harsh but the ones I know drive me nuts.
This is of course not representative of all the types at all.
✨Being woken up in the middle of the night because your little had a nightmare (or they can’t find their paci)
✨Knowing all of your littles stuffies by name
✨ Remembering every line to their favorite movies
✨ Stickers on everything you own
✨ The only bandaids you have are cartoon/movie related
✨ Your pantry is always stocked with their favorite little snacks/food
✨ At least ½ of your dishware consists of sippies, plates, and silverware that your little one begged for at the store
✨ Crayons are everywhere as well as toys
✨ Your fridge is covered in their colorings and drawings
✨ Having to hide makeup because you know no matter what your little will get into it
✨ Giggles followed by a long silence means having to check up on them immediately (and possibly bring along some cleaning supplies)
✨ Your bathroom is filled with bath supplies for them
✨ Playdates are always the best time of the week
✨ Walks in the park take hours because you can’t say no to them when they ask to play at the park
✨ Ordering their food for them at restaurants is basically a reflex
🎬 for me to use a line from the last movie I watched as a starter 📹 for me to use a line from my favorite movie as a starter 📚 for me to grab the book nearest to me, flip to a random page, and use the first line of dialogue I see as a starter 🎧 for me to shuffle my playlist and use the first line of the next song as a starter 🎶 for me to use my favorite line of the last song I listened to as a starter 📺 for me to use a line from the last TV show I watched as a starter 💻 for me to use a line from my favorite TV show as a starter 🎵for me to shuffle my playlist and use my favorite line of the next song as a starter 😊 for me to make a starter based off the first thing in your wanted plots tag 😉 for me to make a starter based off the first thing in my wanted plots tag 💋 for a shippy starter 😡 for an angsty starter 👊 for an argument/fight starter 🌈 for a random encounter starter 🏩 for a nsfw starter 📫 for a text message starter 💀 for a dark starter 🍬 for a fluffy starter
1. How old are you?
2. Who is the last person you texted?
3. What is the last book you read?
4. What is your favorite food?
5. What is your relationship status?
6. Tell me three things most interesting about you
7. Are you a cat or dog person?
8. What turns you on?
9. Are you introverted or extroverted?
10. What’s your sexuality?
11. Choose one word to describe you
12. When did you first join tumblr?
13. What is your favorite tv show?
14. Who is your OTP?
15. Give me 5 hobbies you enjoy
15. Pepsi or Coca-cola
16. Weirdest thing about you
17. Tell me one secret
18. Favorite dessert?
20. What is your hair and eye color?
21. Pet peeve?
22. If you could dye your hair any color right now, what would it be?
23. Pants or skirt?
24. What pets do you have?
25. Put your songs on shuffle, and tell me the first song that plays
26. Tell me one thing that I would never guess about you
27. Biggest fear?
28. Would you rather go back in time, or into the future?
29. Lucky number?
31. If you could live in an alternate reality, which one would it be and why?
32. Favorite genre of music?
33. Dream job?
34. Celebrity crush?
35. Craziest situation you’ve ever been in?
36. Most annoying thing you’ve ever had to deal with?
37. Who is the first person you’ve ever kissed? What was the situation?
38. Give me the first ten books on your book shelve
39. Grab a random book and give me the first sentence
40.Favorite ice cream flavor?
41. Favorite line from a movie?
42. What would you do if you win the lottery?
43. What’s your lucky charm?
44. Least favorite food?
45. Tell me about the last dream you can remember
46. Tell me about your best friend
47. Dream role?
48. What do you do on a rainy day?
49. What was the last thing you watched on Netflix?
50. What’s your guilty pleasure?