OKAY PLEASE IGNORE ME WHILE I FREAK OUT ABOUT THE FACT THAT SOMEONE IS TAKING ROMAN HOLIDAY TO BROADWAY THIS YEAR.
- First of all, it’s starring Stephanie Styles. L-I-T-E-R-A-L GOALS.
- Second of all, it’s starring Andrew FREAKING Kober in the ensemble. LITERAL GOALS.
- Third of all, They’re including Cole Porter songs to it. As if the original movie isn’t already perfect, they’re adding music to it.
- Fourth of all: BROADWAY. I. NEED. TO. SEE. THIS. I’d sell all earthly possessions to see this.
- Lastly, if you’ve never seen the original movie with Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck, stop whatever you’re doing and make plans to watch it. It is definitely one of my ALL TIME favorite movies. Like, literally. I’m not one to “choose a favorite” when it comes to movies, but this is totally a top 5-er for me.
I-. THIS-. THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I’VE HEARD ALL WEEK. AND I CAN’T WAIT.