It’s just a bunch of Hocus Pocus! The Witch is back and there’s hell to pay… The Sanderson Sisters, Winifred, Mary and Sarah have returned from the grave to kidnap and suck the lives out of the children of Salem!
The Hillywood Show® brings your favorite Witches back to life in this magical, Burton-esque musical of your favorite Holiday movie!
So come little children, tis time to run amuck with The Sanderson Sisters once more! Now, which of you was the Virgin who lit the Black Flame Candle?
View in 720p, 1080p or 4kHD for the full magical experience! Enjoy and God bless!
I suppose I think about love more than anyone really should. I am constantly amazed by its sheer power to alter and define our lives. It was Shakespeare who also said “love is blind”. Now that is something I know to be true.
Sometimes I think what appeals to me most about holiday movies, the good ones, is that they’re really just about family, and how most of the time, our siblings, our parents, our cousins, can all seem like ghost-versions of themselves this time of year; like hovering just above their heads as cake is sliced and tinsel hangs, and music plays, is some commitment to Preoccupation. An elsewhere-ness that this movie portrays in every frame. Like we’re watching the voices in each character’s head but also, with an understanding that we’ll never be privy to all of it. I love the mystery. I love mystery that isn’t mystery but merely family gathered around a table. How to reconcile between all that’s unsaid and all that’s been said, and all that wasn’t meant to be said at all.
I was tagged by the wonderfully amazing @poe-also-bucky 💕
Height: I’m not too sure I think I’m barely 5ft - I’m really small
Favorite Cold Weather Drink: Hot Chocolate especially with whipped cream and marshmallows
White or Colored Holiday Lights: hard to chose I think both :D
Favorite Winter Sport: I don’t have one
# of blankets I sleep with: just my quilt but recently I’ve been sleeping with a blanket as well.
Preferred Holiday Confection: Do mince pies count?
What I’m currently wearing: Elmo pyjama bottoms and a grey top with a picture of Rio , Brazil on it
Preferred snowy weather activity: wrapped up in blankets with a movie or TV Show
Last thing you baked: Bakewell Tart cake for my dad’s birthday
Homemade gifts or Store bought Gifts: I think store bought
Favorite Christmas/Holiday Movie: Elf and The Holiday :D
Open Presents Morning or Eve: Morning :)
Favorite Holiday Song: 5 More Sleeps - Leona Lewis, All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey (cheesy but idc), and I love Santa Claus Is Comin To Town
This will be my first platonic scenario, and honestly it’s a lot more fun to write platonic stuff since cheesy romance can be so fricken difficult to tackle at certain points. Part of this was inspired by my favorite holiday movie ever, The Toy That Saved Christmas ( Veggie Tales anyone? ). Where I live, we still have snow on the ground -_- Overview: Y/N is bored and freezing because there’s snow. The boys recommend using their free day to enjoy the ( hopefully ) last snow.
1571words, holy fudge this might be the longest thing I've ever written.
You looked out at the gray March sky, a disapproving mood riding the groan that left your lips. It was close to the first day of spring, and there was at least a foot of snow on the ground. The temperature never got above 30 degrees.
So here you sat, a long sleeve shirt, 2 hoodies, leggings and sweatpants, fuzzy socks, three blankets, and your third cup of tea. All bundled up on the apartment couch. You had considered playing Spring Day on your phone and drawing a pentagram around it in order to summon some warmth from the fiery depths below. The evil overlord himself has to like BTS right?
Your fingers fiddled with your phone as the tv played in the background, unnoticed. A chiming sound alerted you that someone had bothered to pay attention to you. It was a snapchat from Mingyu. You smiled and opened the snap.
It was a selfie of Mingyu and Minghao all bundled up, as if they were considering going outside. Your eyes widened at the message.
“We’re going to go play in the snow, you should join us :D”
They wanted you? To go play in the snow? Snow that shouldn’t even be around in the first place?
“My first Christmas! 2014! For a good time with your grandma watch my favorite holiday movie on YouTube ”Pickle Surprise“ by Tom Rubnitz. This has been a Wendell take over sponsored by #teamthatssowendell!!!”
It’s just a bunch of Hocus Pocus! The Witch is back and there’s hell to pay… The Sanderson Sisters, Winifred, Mary and Sarah have returned from the grave to kidnap and suck the lives out of the children of Salem! The Hillywood Show® brings your favorite Witches back to life in this magical, Burton-esque musical of your favorite Holiday movie!
It’s no secret that I love both horror and Christmas so why not list my top 10 favorite holiday horror movies and TV specials? So here they are in no particular order:
1) BLACK CHRISTMAS (1974) - A sorority house is terrorized by a stranger who makes frightening phone calls and then murders the sorority sisters during Christmas break.
2) TALES FROM THE CRYPT (SERIES) “AND ALL THROUGH THE HOUSE” - A greedy woman makes the mistake of murdering her husband while an escaped mental patient dressed in a Santa Claus outfit is on the loose.
3) SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY NIGHT (1984) - After his parents are murdered, a young tormented teenager goes on a murderous rampage dressed as Santa, due to his stay at an orphanage where he was abused by the Mother Superior.
4) TALES FROM THE DARKSIDE “SEASONS OF BELIEF” - On Christmas Eve, a father ends his two children’s boredom by holding them spellbound with a scary story about a fearsome beast known as the Grither.
5) BLACK MIRROR “WHITE CHRISTMAS” - In a mysterious and remote snowy outpost, Matt and Potter share an interesting Christmas meal together, swapping creepy tales of their earlier lives in the outside world.
6) RARE EXPORTS: A CHRISTMAS TALE (2010) - In the depths of the Korvatunturi mountains, 486 metres deep, lies the closest ever guarded secret of Christmas. The time has come to dig it up! This Christmas everyone will believe in Santa Claus.
7) KRAMPUS (2015) - A boy who has a bad Christmas ends up accidentally summoning a Christmas demon to his family home.
8) TWILIGHT ZONE “THE NIGHT OF THE MEEK” - After a derelict Santa Claus is fired on Christmas Eve, he finds a mysterious bag that gives out presents. With this bag he sets out to fulfill his one wish - to see the less fortunate inherit the bounties of Christmas.
9) GREMLINS (1984) - A boy inadvertently breaks 3 important rules concerning his new pet and unleashes a horde of malevolently mischievous monsters
10) THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS (1993) - Jack Skellington, king of Halloween Town, discovers Christmas Town, but doesn’t quite understand the concept.