Hey, can you say things i could do to things just get better? Like mantras or little things i could do. Thank you so much, have a good day.
Here are some things I do whenever I’m in a bad state of mind to shift perspective!
- Make a list of all the things I’m grateful for in my life. Sometimes simply focusing on the things that make you feel happy, empowered, and at peace is enough to improve your mentality.
- Indulge in an activity I enjoy that shifts my focus away from any issues I’m facing; such as reading, drawing, watching my favorite childhood movies, playing with my pets, gardening, baking, etc.
- Meditate to my “safe space”, which is essentially just a space I visually created in my mind that brings me peace and sanctuary. (I envision my safe space as the inside of a large sun room filled with a variety of plants, crystals, wind chimes, and sun catchers)
- Write down your thoughts and feelings in a journal. Similar to venting to another person, jotting down what you’re feeling is a simple and effective way to release suppressed emotions.
- Create a vision board filled with pictures of things that make you feel happy/inspired. Manifestation cannot be achieved without visualization! Whether it’s for the representation of your aspirations/goals, pictures of your friends/loved ones, or simply images you find aesthetically pleasing, having a visual reminder of the good things in life is such a simple way to improve your mood. If you don’t want to create a physical “board” per-say, you could size it down by cutting and pasting pictures into a journal, or create a virtual vision board on Pinterest!
Aside from little activities you can do to improve your mood and shift your focus, here are some of the affirmations I repeat to myself whenever I’m going through a rough patch.
- “If I can get through ________, I can get through this.”
- “This pain is only temporary.”
- “I am strong enough to handle this.”
- “I have the power to create change.”
- “I am surrounded by opportunities.”
- “I release all dramas of the past to consciously create a better future.”
- “The person I am is the person I wish to be.”