1. Do you prefer fluffy or more hardcore mpreg?
2. Do you like irl mpreg, fictional mpreg, or both?
3. Do you mind Trans mpreg?
4. If you could use any non religious holiday and turn it into a character/setting for mpreg what holiday would it be?
5. Do you like stuffing?
6. Do you prefer human or non human mpreg?
7. Do you prefer supernatural vampires/demons/ghosts/etc or beast animals/monsters/Pokemon/etc mpreg?
8. Multiples or singles?
9. Do you prefer more realistically sized bellies or exaggerated bellies?
10. Do you prefer eggs or live?
11. What is something you would like to see more of? What would you like to see less of?
12. Are you interested in other kinks related to mpreg/oviposition/unbirth/etc
13. Do you like torture/guro aspects?
14. Are there any fandoms you would like to see cannon mpreg in?
15. Tag your favorite mpreg artist!
“Rivera was the best-known and most prolific artist of the Mexican mural renaissance, which began in the 1920s in the wake of the Mexican Revolution. Through government-sponsored public murals, he and other Mexican artists sought to communicate and foster national pride, and in the process they captured the public imagination in the United States as well. Rivera described the movement’s utopian ideals, stating, “For the first time in the history of monumental painting, Mexican muralism ended the focus on gods, kings, and heads of state” and “made the masses the hero of monumental art.”
“Agrarian Leader Zapata.” (Fresco on reinforced cement, circa 1931) Diego Rivera. (Mexican, 1886-1957)
“If this was any other combination of five guys, it wouldn’t have worked. We were destined to be together. It was fate for us to be together. Two of these guys are cousins by blood — family. We’re all a family now. Over the past 20 years, we’ve seen highs, lows, good and bad. We’ve been an amazing support team for one another.” - A.J. McLean
William Roy “wiL” Francis (born January 8, 1982 in Seattle, Washington), also known by his stage name William Control, is an American singer, musician, record producer and author best known as the lead vocalist of the band Aiden, as well as his electronic project William Control.