Reflected Models by Takahiro Iwasaki
Takahiro Iwasaki (岩崎 貴宏, born 1975 in Hiroshima) is a Japanese artist and sculptor. This post groups some of our favorites works of this series where the artist creates a detailed model of a temple and also builds a mirror image model creating the illusion of a reflection on water. When suspended the sculptures become something magical and awe inspiring.
- Reflection Model (Omnipresence/Phoenix) Images 01 + 02
- Reflection Model (Omnipresence/Gold) Image 03
- Reflection Model (Itsukushima) Images 04-06
- Reflection Model (Perfect Bliss) Images 07 + 08
- Reflection Model (Lapis Lazuli) Images 09 + 10
Follow the Source Link for images sources and more information.