Stiles is too curious for his own good, and he can’t help himself, so he joins a website advertising to be a good place for “kinksters.” He just wants to be nosy and see what total strangers are up to. Then he meets Peter, who wants to be called Daddy.
Peter shouts the last words of the exorcism ritual and looks up expectantly. The demon sitting on his kitchen counter just blinks and him, then yawns. Peter’s tempted to just chuck the book he’d been reading from at him, but that wouldn’t accomplish anything but earn him a ruined book.Based on the prompt “I accidentally summoned some sort of demon and now it’s just kind of hanging around my flat”.
And anything by Veterization. I loved Red Wall. Very bleak and melancholic atmosphere, but with a hopeful ending.
Peter finds Stiles selling himself on the streets years after leaving Beacon Hills. He takes him in.
If you want to give this kid its best chance, it’s going to be with someone who’s ready, so know what that means. Your whole life is going to change and once you decide that it’s yours, this ‘running away’ can’t happen. You have to grow up and you can’t ever leave. Understand?
Dong Wook. It was so nice working with you.I hope we can work in another drama again. I miss you.
- Mr Goblin, Gong Yoo hyung. We had beautiful days. I wasn’t lonely, thanks to you. If we could work together again. I think we can have more fun.
* the fast talking/rapping(?) in ya got trouble
* the last little bit of non stop where everyone sings over each other
* when adult simba swings in like a badass for the last couple line of hakuna matata
* The harmonies in letters
* The key change in waving through a window
* The key change in what you own
* key changes in general tbh
* “strike! strike! strike strIKE STRIKE STRIKE”
* the harmonies in blackout and THOSE NOTES THEY HOLD FOREVER OMG
* “he’s not here. I AM HERE”
* The final chorus of do you hear the people sing
* The entire song of purple summer tbh
* “I hope you’re happy… my… friend”
Fall 2014 when he’d outgrown the headscarves, but his hair hadn’t quite reached the length it was throughout most of 2015. During that period of time, it was long, but still really curly and not weighed down by the length. I loved it.