Hi, awesome anonnie! :3 Glad you asked, let me give you my most comprehensive answer:
1. Odd Eye, SHINee - this one is a good one because it was written and composed by member Kim Jonghyun. It’s one of the first times Jonghyun ever vocal directed with the members and he proves his love for them in the spot-on vocal distributions choices he makes. Every line fits its member perfectly. The lyrics were written with the charisma of shinee in mind, while the notes/harmonies highlight each of the member’s colors well
2. Okay, buckle up, next we got Odd Eye by SHINee! the looks in this one are kind of dark, which is super exciting and sexy. Jjong rocks a head band, Key sees through your soul even with the limited depth perception the iconic eyepatch gives him, choi refuses to wear a shirt. And look @ dem body rolls!!!! especially taemin’s!!!! even from the front angle rolly worm Jack Skellington has me shook
3. OHHH Boy I don’t know if you’re familiar, but for 3 I chose ‘Odd Eye’ by SHINee. The vocal distribution is impeccable and as usual, CD-nee shines with their live vocals. Taemin’s adlibbing/accenting during rap god Choi Minho’s parts are some of my favorite parts of the performance
4. you guessed it–Odd Eye by SHINee! Please be careful when watching 1:22, Kim Kibum is known to take lives with the delicious drama of his performance
5. Okay, I’m gonna end strong with a choice that might surprise you: Odd Eye by SHINee. I think Onew was the perfect way to end the “you’s” as his high notes carry an especially haunting tone. I don’t know how to describe this song, but a word that fits it for sure is ‘lingering.’ It stays with you.
Thanks for the ask!!! :3 I hope this gave an in-depth look at my performance/musical taste!
I honestly cannot begin to describe what her writing does to me. I read her before joining the fandom and she became an instant fave. Another of my favorite writers. Just read every single thing she’s written. I love her writing so much, and it gets to me every damn time.
This is perhaps the most well created universe in a fic that I’ve ever read that’s taken the core characters we love and mixed them with amazing original characters that make you root for them, love them, feel for them. If you haven’t read this series, you’re missing out. It’s abso-fucking-lutely phenomenal.
In case you haven’t read this yet, do. It’s a wonderful alternate universe within the canon with amazing original characters. It’s a beautiful, changing reading experience. Bre and Janis should have all the hats dropped for them.
Oswald looks at Edward as though he’s the perfect human. And to Os he honestly is. Who else has stood at Oswald’s side through thick and thin, never betrayed him, and even risked their life for him? Who else has said anything remotely close to “I would do anything for you”? Who has never looked down at Oswald like everyone else has since he was a child?
Dinner at 8. Nothing else matters but dinner at 8.
A lot of you keep saying that adding ibighit MV views makes it at 100Million but no one pays attention if it’s not on one channel ;_; so the views has to be on one channel for it to somehow count~ GREAT WORK FROM EVERYONE!!!!
We also got 1,000,000 likes for both DOPE and BS&T!!!! 1MILLION LIKES ON YOUTUBE!!!! BS&T got 1 Million likes in 2 weeks!! AMAZING!!!
Pls continue to watch the BS&T MV!!! This week’s views are important because we need more points to help Bangtan still win shows in their third week of promotions!! They haven’t won three consecutive times in one show yet!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!