Jean Valjean: Sometimes even in the most unfortunate of lives there will occur a moment or two of good fortune. Javert: It is very annoying to be proven wrong, particularly when you are really right and the person who is really wrong is the one who is proving you wrong and proving himself, wrongly, right. Right? Fantine: Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don’t always like. Marius: Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby- awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess. Cosette: One cannot spend forever sitting and solving the mysteries of one’s history. Enjolras: No reality has the power to dispel a dream. Combeferre: Arguing with somebody is never pleasant, but sometimes it is useful and necessary to do so. Courfeyrac: I’m sure you have heard it said that appearance does not matter so much, and that it is what what’s on the inside that counts. This is, of course, utter nonsense, because if it were true then people who were good on the inside would never have to comb their hair or take a bath, and the whole world would smell even worse than it already does. Jehan: If you have ever found yourself sitting in the darkness with a flashlight, you may have experienced the feeling that something is lurking just beyond the circle of light that a flashlight makes, and reading poem about dead men is not a good way to make yourself feel better. Feuilly: All the secrets of the world are contained in books. Read at your own risk. Joly: If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats. Bossuet: If an optimist had his left arm chewed off by an alligator, he might say in a pleasant and hopeful voice, “Well this isn’t too bad, I don’t have a left arm anymore, but at least nobody will ever ask me if I’m left-handed or right-handed,” but most of us would say something more along the lines of, “Aaaaah! My arm! My arm! Bahorel: Just because something is traditional is no reason to do it, of course. Grantaire: Perhaps if we saw what was ahead of us, and glimpsed the follies, and misfortunes that would befall us later on, we would all stay in our mother’s wombs, and then there would be nobody in the world but a great number of very fat, very irritated women.
bonus: Victor Hugo: In this book, not only is there no happy ending, there is no happy beginning and very few happy things in the middle.
1. Haute Couture Love (163k)- Eren Jaeger is sharp, determined and hard working but doesn’t consider himself beautiful or good looking in the least. When he lands his dream job, working at Survey Corp Publications as the Executive Assistant to a high-end Fashion magazine’s Editor-in-Chief, his life is turned Topsy-Turvy. All he wants to do is work hard to become an Editor, but his boss Levi seems keen on making his life a living hell.Levi is a notorious playboy who gets what he wants both in and out of the bedroom. As Editer-in-Chief of New York’s best selling high-end Fashion Magazine, Levi is forced to work with an overly determined, hot-headed brat with a rat’s nest for hair and the most incredible eyes he’s ever seen and it’s all because of Erwin Smith.
2. The Wilds (Incomplete, 38k)-
Levi is an Alpha from a warrior tribe and Eren is an Omega from a pacifist tribe with two very different cultures. They meet and life as they know it changes in an instant.
3. Kitty Love (131k)-
Five years after the fall of Wall Maria, a new problem has risen. Tension between the two remaining walls was inevitable, but now it was an all out war between walls Rose and Sina. Commander Erwin, one of the leading commanders on the side of wall Rose, has humanity’s strongest, Levi Ackerman, as his right hand man. But when Captain Levi goes on a scouting mission and finds a young neko boy named Eren in the destruction caused by the war, his life will undoubtedly change forever.
4. Temporary (25k)-
Levi wants a baby. But not just any baby. He wants a baby with Eren.
5. Irresistible (11k)-
Levi comes home from a yearlong trip to France with a plan to surprise Eren. What he doesn’t know is that Eren will be the one who surprises him instead.
Eren Jaeger resides in a snowy village that treats him and his faithful companion like an outcast. One wild ride on a dogsled later and his fate takes a strange, feral turn.
7. Accidental Captivation (62k)-
Eren Jaeger is spending his last semester of college interning at Stohess Dental Associates for some college credit and a bit of cash. He goes in for a toothache before his internship starts and left with an all new sort of issue: Levi Ackerman and his irresistible scent.
8. The Sweet Scent of Intoxication (63k, Ongoing)-
Eren had just finally started to get his life under control. He had gotten into the college he wanted, had been looking for a part-time job and had applied to the same dormitory as Armin, to get the fuck away from the clutches of his abusive asshole of a father. But then, one morning a sudden dizziness overcame the supposed beta on his way to school. Fever breaking out on his skin, heat crawling its way up to his stomach, legs wobbling and shaking underneath him. What was happening to him?
9. Hotel Colossal Chaos (18k)-
After catching Eren coming out of an expensive car and overhearing a not-so-innocent conversation about meeting at a hotel, Jean deduces that Eren is a sugar baby. Too bad the bastard disappeared after class before Jean could ask. Armed with his friends, the group sets off to find Eren and stop him from ruining his life.
10. A Full Circle (10k)-
“Glad to see you’ve maintained that nice ass.” A series of upcoming mpreg wingfic drabbles.
11. When You’re Ready, Come And Get It (83k)-
Eren has been helping people by returning things that has been taken from others. When justice was too weak to help and the police just couldn’t be trusted anymore, he decided to help those in need by becoming a thief. But when he met Levi, whom is so determined to catch The Thief, Eren is tempted to challenge him by sending an invitation every time he’s going to steal.
12. Your Love Is A Need (3k, Sequel to Your Love Is A Menace)-
A look at our two boys after the nightmarish situations they had to go through to be together.
13. Sugar On Top (115k)- Eren is a typical struggling college student. His father thinks he’s a disappointment. He’s having an affair with his friend (who’s already in a relationship). He feels like everything is useless.One night he runs into a handsome stranger. But when this stranger starts to casually throw money at him, Eren comes to an agreement: having a pampering sugar daddy isn’t the most awful situation he could be in.His only problem is his own emotions: holding on to his past pains and trying to accept a possible future at Levi’s side.