Restaurants in the US have more than
doubled their portion sizes since the
1980s. The average bagel has grown
from 3" to 6" in diameter, and the
average soda size has increased
by 13.5 ounces. SourceSource 2
• 2 handfuls kale leaves
• 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• Cooking spray
• Sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Arrange kale on a non stick baking sheet.
3. Very lightly coat kale with cooking spray and a bit of sea salt.
4. Sprinkle cayenne pepper on top of the kale and bake for 10 minutes or until crispy.
1. In a skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté the shrimp and garlic.
in the oil for about 5 minutes until it’s pink.
2. Sprinkle the paprika and cayenne over it.
3. Cook for about another minute and serve.
Aries - Taco Bell Taurus - Wendy’s Gemini - Papa John’s Cancer - KFC Leo - McDonalds Virgo - Arby’s Libra - White Castle Scorpio - Sonic Sagittarius - Burger King Capricorn - Chick.Fil.A Aquarius - Long John Silvers Pisces - Carl’s JR