More Trollhunters fic ideas (help me, I think to much)
- Jim loses a bet with Claire and has to dye his hair. She decides to be merciful and allows him to go with that hidden colors hairstyle, with the top layers seeming normal and different shades of blue and violet underneath. (Claire isn’t skilled enough to do this herself, she either gets help from a friend or they go to a salon. Jim is embarassed, especially when the trolls notice the change and won’t stop poking his hair in fascination)
- Halloween themed fic: Jim and Claire in matching outfits of dark cloth and spooky blank masks. Toby calls them boring and generic costumes, but the trolls are a bit spooked, especially when the two keep moving and speaking in perfect sync. Of course when Blinky starts giving them slightly concerned looks they break character to giggle and reassure him.
Bonus: Claire and Jim don’t spend long collecting candy before they climb up on someone’s roof and start singing haunting songs at random passersby. Toby films the whole thing to show the others later.
- parkour Jim. He just starts climbing on random things at every given opportunity. There is a reason for this. One day when they encounter a changeling, Jim immediately gets to a vantage point above them, and just drops, summoning the armor mid-fall and stomping on their back.
- the kids coming up with various codes and phrases to use if they think one of them has been replaced with a changeling or something else that mimics. All of the codes are based on memes or song lyrics.
- the trolls are concerned when the kids use dark humor. Toby goes “I just realized. I wouldn’t have to deal with this mountain of homework if I just set myself on fire.” *cue concerned looks* Jim replies “nah, that would also hurt. Like a lot” *slight relief* Jim continues “it’d be better if you grabbed an electrical cable. if your heart stops they can revive you” *conCERN INCREASES* “well if I’m not going to die, then what’s the point Jim” *CHILDREN WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS*
- I really want to write a thing where Toby and Jim are severely sleep deprived and really showing the signs of it. Giggling at almost everything, walking and bumping into random objects, having outright bizarre conversations. It ends in fluff, with the two of them falling asleep side by side while Arrrgh sits near them protectively, to ensure that they are safe through the night.
- Claire makes that joke about “drink a mug of Deathwish coffee spiked with Redbull and crushed caffeine pills so you can astral project into a Dennys parking lot and fight your shadow self” and the trolls are just “??? W h a t ?????”
- Jim is temporarily incapacitated, by burns or poison or some other injury, and he has to take a week or so off training to recover. He feels guilty, because he certainly can’t improve his skills by laying around, and he’s frustrated, because if he’d been a troll and not a fragile human, the injuries wouldn’t have even happened. The others reassure him, and bring up his human traits that have given him the advantage (ie his creativity and quick thinking, the nimbleness that allowed him to best larger foes, and his outright refusal to give up in hopeless situations)
That’s all for now, feel free to add your own ideas if you wish!