The answers to the following questions all share something in common.
1. Created in 1880, what orange-flavored liqueur was named by hotelier César Ritz?
2. What folk artist was born Anna Mary Robertson?
3. What 2014 Oscar-nominated film’s website includes a link to a site for The Zubrowka Film Commission?
4. When it opened in 1993, what Las Vegas casino had a Wizard of Oz theme, including a yellow brick road on the floor?
5. What long-running radio show was originally broadcast as the WSM Barn-dance?
6. Of what landmark did Teddy Roosevelt say “The ages have been at work on it, and man can only mar it.”?
7. What rock band’s founders include Mark Farner and Don Brewer?
8. What video game follows the adventures of mafia hitman Tommy Vercetti?
9. What performer played Cat Valentine on the Nickelodeon series Victorious?
10. What Michigan city is home to the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum?
Thousands of Possibilties Answers