Note: I SCREAMED WHEN I WATCHED THE TRAILER AND I SCREAMED WHEN I GOT THIS REQUEST .c
Request: Bucky being jealous and extremely annoyed over you fangirl-ing over dylan o'brien new movie
You were spending some time with Bucky, catching up on a new tv show you two enjoyed. It’s been a few weeks since you could really relax and take time away from missions. And of course, you two chose to stay in and relax instead of going out with the rest of the team.
Bucky’s arm was wrapped over your shoulders and the tv cut to a commercial, giving him a few minutes to refill the popcorn bowl and get new cans of soda. “Be back, Doll.” He grunted as he stood up, his knees popping. You snorted and watched him walk away. “Old man bones.” You teased, laughing harder when he looked back with a glare.
You sighed and pulled the blanket further up your body, watching the Airhead commercial come to an end, and heard the heavy bass of a movie trailer. The ‘LIONSGATE’ words spread across the screen and a high pitched squeal echoed through the common room as you saw Dylan O’Brien’s face suddenly appear.
“OH MY GOD!” You screamed out, flinging the blanket off of your body. You heard glass breaking in the kitchen, no doubt the glass popcorn bowl slipping from Bucky’s large hands. ‘WHAT IS IT!? ARE YOU OKAY!?” Bucky yelled as he rushed in, his breathing was erratic as he searched for any threats in the room.
“I-BUCKY-IT’S-LOOK!” You pointed frantically at the screen and sat up on your knees on the couch. You were smiling widely and Bucky followed your doe-eyed gaze, his eyes scanning the tv. “I thought you were hurt!” Bucky exclaimed, watching your smile get wider, if that were even possible.
You couldn’t look away from the screen, so you waved Bucky off. “NO! No, no! Watch this, it looks like it’s gonna be awesome! And-and DYLAN O’BRIEN IS IN IT!” You squealed, cupping your hands and bouncing in your spot.
Bucky looked at you bewildered, his jaw slack. “Y/N!” Bucky shouted, trying to catch your attention. You shushed him and pulled him down beside you, frantically patting his arm. “WATCH WATCH WATCH!” You beamed, your eyes never once closing or looking away.
Bucky shuffled away from you with a huff, crossing his arms. “Unbelievable. Had I known you harbored such a crush on Shmylan O-” You quickly shushed Bucky, turning up the volume on the tv, the deep bass amplifying. He creased his eyebrows and his mouth fell open again.
He couldn’t believe how you were acting over another man. Bucky sank in his seat and clenched his jaw. Your face was tinted a light red, your eyes focused on the tv screen. It made Bucky feel sick to his stomach, and he knew he would never hear the end of it if you saw how jealous he was being.
The trailer finally ended and you sighed dreamily. You suddenly gasped and looked at Bucky. “Can we go see it when it comes out?” You asked, resting your hands on Bucky’s bicep. You noticed it was flexed and how Bucky’s eyes were staring at the tv. “Bucky?” You asked, gently shaking him.
He snapped his head up at you and you recoiled. “What’s the matter?” You frowned, pouting your bottom lip out. “Seriously? I thought you were being attacked. And I come in here and find out you’re just drooling over some man.” Bucky grumbled, shaking his head.
Your mouth fell open and you were about to say something snappy, but realized that Bucky was jealous. You gasped and stood to your feet. “James Buchanan Barnes.” You scolded him, holding your hands on your hips. Bucky ignored you and moved to the side, looking past your body to see the tv.
You stood in his line of vision again and he groaned. “Why are you jealous?” You asked, crossing your arms. Bucky looked up at you and scoffed. “I’m not jealous.” He rolled his eyes and stood up from the couch, walking into the kitchen. You followed behind him and he grabbed the broom and dustpan to clean up the broken glass.
“Bucky, you’re jealous over a celebrity.” You stated, bending down to pick up larger pieces of glass. Bucky gripped your wrist gently and shook his head. “You’ll cut yourself.” Bucky mumbled, sweeping up everything. You stood to your feet and walked over to Bucky at the trashcan, waiting for him to dump the shards in the can, putting away the broom and dustpan.
Your arms wrapped around Bucky’s waist and he sighed, turning around in your hold. “What’s he got that I don’t?” Bucky asked, his hair framing his face as he looked down at you. You snorted and raised your eyebrows. “Bucky, you have no reason to be jealous.” He groaned and titled his head back, staring at the ceiling.
“I’m not jealous!” He grumbled, looking back down at you. You rolled your eyes and sighed dramatically. “Ohh well then, I’m gonna go watch that trailer again.” You shrugged after pulling away from Bucky. “NO! I mean-okay, fine! I got jealous!” Bucky rushed, pulling you back into his body.
You giggled and he sighed, rubbing his hands along your lower back and hips. “I just don’t want to lose you, you know?” Bucky asked, pressing his cheek on the top of your head. You sighed and started to feel guilty about fangirling so much. “Bucky, that’s not gonna happen. He’s just one of my favorite celebrities.” You giggled softly, feeling Bucky’s groan.
You pulled away from Bucky and grabbed his hand. “Come on, let’s go cuddle…Jealous Barnes.” Bucky sighed heavily and let you pull him along to the common room again. “You’re not gonna let me live this down, are you?” He questioned, letting you straddle his lap on the couch. You smiled and leaned in to press a chaste kiss to Bucky’s lips.
He chased after you, his eye hooded. “Nope.” You smiled, rubbing his cheeks. Bucky looked at you and smiled back. “What am I gonna do with you?” He asked, reaching his hand up to caress your cheek. You let out a sensual moan and bit your lip. “I know what you could do.” You wiggled your eyebrows and Bucky’s mouth fell open, his tongue darting out to wet his lips.
“Oh yeah? What’s that, Doll?” Bucky asked, squeezing your waist, tucking his bottom lip between his teeth. You smirked and leaned into Bucky’s neck, placing kisses until you reached his ear. His breath came out in short puffs and you gently bit his earlobe. “Take me to see that movie.” You whispered softly. Bucky growled and you giggled, moving away to sit beside him on the couch.
“Oh my god.” He mumbled, rubbing his hands down his face. “You love me.” You smiled, leaning in to kiss his cheek. He rolled his eyes and looked over at you. “That I do. But no, I won’t take you.“ He said, chuckling when he watched your mouth fall slack.
“You love me.”
Note: does this suck? i think it sucks. :((( feedback is always welcome! .c
i know that Elena won’t be looking for a love interest in the show and I’m fine with it, but that doesn’t mean that we can’t imagine.
So I have a theory (well can’t say it’s a theory) but, this is just how I imagine Gabe like Elena. Elena is totally oblivious and does things like touch his shoulder or grab his wrist which drive him insane where he wants to pass out by her touch. He try to act cool and calm around her, but on the inside he is fangirling (or boy-ing? ^^). Like look at the looks he gives her when she isn’t looking. Like woah man
You can tell he really cares for her and she is just totally oblivious. You do your think Elena.
Warnings: Some curse words here and there. But that’s about it… For now.
Word count: 1,517
A/N: This is my first time writing a full length fic! It’s also my first time writing Negan or anyone from the TWD universe! So it isn’t the best. But it’s something. And I’m kind of proud of it. So yeah. I hope you guys like it. :)
Today started out like any other day. I woke up, entertained the idea of rolling over and going back to sleep. Decided against it. Got out of bed, walked over to the wardrobe at the other side of the room, picked a worn out maroon shirt and jeans. I slid on my boots and headed out to the mess hall.
When I finally reached the front doors of the mess hall, I collected myself, pulled the door open and walked into the room. I was greeted by the usual morning chatter and commotion, forks clanking against plates, people groggily walking in and trying to start their day. I had almost made it to the front of the room when I noticed Sam was right beside me.
Alright so let’s skip the red carpet cause the struggle to find a link was real and I would like to thank @the-shinee-knight who came to my rescue when I was yelling into the kpop void at 4 in the morning. I also want the name of the designers of all the dresses for the night cause I don’t think I saw one that I didn’t like.
▪Blackpink and Monsta X also won awards. And because Monsta X were there, we got to see how surprised they are. The boys are all smiles :D
But the red carpet acts were:
• the dance break was nice
• for some reason their outfits amuse me. I think its the mesh shirt and bow combo
• they are so cute, but the shoes are a bit much
• I always forget the small one is a rapper
Alright onto the actual show. And I have no subs
- Tetris blocks…. okay
- now with creepy ass music
- okay that’s dope nvm
- so we doing a Tetris theme this year
- yes kid. Get that tap dance. This your stage boy
- oh they showing all styles of dance
- NCT IS STARTING THE SHOW
- MY STREAM KEEP BUFFERING!!! CHILDREN GO ELSE WHERE TO WATCH
- They just fucking it up
- I’M SO PISSED I ALMOST MISSED TAEMIN BECAUSE OF STREAMING ISSUES. Bless having back ups
- yes taemin all of this is my life
- his outfit is extra but I don’t care anymore
- his cheekbone is making a shadow. Lord help me
- I love how it’s the mnet Asian music awards but it’s hella Korea
- TWICE look so cute, oh these kids
- BEST NEW FEMALE ARTIST: I.O.I.
- The envelopes for this year are so elaborate and cute. Well done book designer
- oh the small one is crying
- that stage is huge. These performances are going to be amazing
- BEST NEW MALE ARTIST : NCT127
- Mark your hair. Are you aware?
- MY BABY IS CRYING AND I JUST WANT TO HUG HIM
- CAN HE JUST GET ALL THE LOVE PLEASE
- IT IS TOO EARLY TO CRY DAMN IT BOY
- THANK YOU WINNIN
- Alright, a Thai singer. Oh he just introduced
- THESE GIRLS ARE THE TALENT I STAN
- SVT AND GFRIEND I DIED
- 7:13 RATIO
- THE ARRANGEMENTS ARE STILL AMAZING
- THIS IS THEIR NEW SONG BOOM BOOM RIGHT???
- I AM JUST SO HERE FOR THIS JRU WAS JDWKUDNEJENU YOU DYDY
- AGAIN ARRANGEMENTS
- ADORE YOU MUSICAL VERSION I’M DONE
- I AM FANGIRL ING S O HARD
- BOI YOU BETTER
- AYERS THEY ALL DOING IT
- oh this is more a seventeen stage then GFRIEND stage. I wanted more GFRIEND
- Duets and he gets snubbed hahaHA
- okay, GFRIEND get the end and the “last word” so okay
- I am no longer bitter
- and I want one of their jackets
- bringing everyone back on for the final pose
- BEST STYLE : EXO
- shit the fans chants
- why is Baekhyun looking like he was invited to the wrong gathering?
- I don’t know why Gallant is here but I so here for it. I don’t know if this is his audience though
- THIS IS MY SONG!!
- I know a lot of people didn’t know about him until BTS Taehyung tweeted about him
- did you hear his falsetto right then
- okay, maybe they brought him just cause I wanted to hear him
- HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN LATER IN THE SHOW!!!! HE IS TOO FUCKING GOOD
- I NEED TO GO TO ONE OF GALLANT’S SHOWS NOW
- THOSE ADLIBS AND WHEN THE MUSIC JUST DROPPED OUT AND HE JUST WENT OFF AND I DIED
- WORLD WIDE FAVORITE ARTIST : GOT7
- oooooooo they trying thing to get snl Korea back in better light
- BEST OST: LEE JUCK
- WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO THE ACTRESSES FACES MY LORD
- cute little dude
- this is why he was dressed different
- DREAM!!!! Baekhyun and Suzy
- it has been a good minute since I have heard this
- didn’t this song get a triple kill or three week #1
- awwww fam are so cute
- it’s amazing to see the transformation Suzy has made since Dream High
- BEST FEMALE ARTIST: TAEYEON
- the models are so tall, and see is so not lol
- I love this drawings of the male group nominations
- BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE MALE GROUP: 방탄소년단 for Blood Sweat & Tears
- MY DORKS
- FAN CHANTS
- HOBIS LITTLE GIGGLE
- BERMUDA TRIANGLE TIME BITCHES
- this set up is really cool
- that hat is pretty bad tbh
- now it’s time for Crush
- I just never want him to stop singing
- that lighting
- ZICO BABE
- girl did a booty shake straight to a split like boom
- Taehyung and HOBI :)
- PARTY TIME
- Zico just went and played with RM and I love it
- they hat can go back on
- CRUSHS ENTRANCE
- THIS IS JUST NASTY
- GFRIEND don’t know what do…. oh sweethearts
- THE FLOOR LEVELS
- THAT WAS FANTASTIC
- bro. This advert within the show is only here to add time for the staff cause there is only one MAJOR commercial break
- SUZY IS HAVING A SOLO DEBUT IN JANUARY
- this is the break between part 1 and 2
- now we’re starting part 2
- time to steal shit
- THIS COLLABORATION STAGE MAY JUST KILL ME
- NCT 127
- FANCHANTS are there!!
- when can we fire their stylist?
- and now we got MONSTA X
- JOOHEONIE!! HE GOING OFF
- RAP BATTLE!! YES
- who the hell is trying to have a vlive rn??
- LOOK AT THAT MY SUNS!!
- YES BABES
- YOU can hear their breaths witch means no lipsyncing
- MONSTA X GOT7 YES
- JACKSON LOOKIN FANTASTIC JUST SAYING
- SQUAD UP
- they either have the best camera shots or the worst because they aren’t facing the main audience
- they fixed that
- the transition from Jin Yong to young Jae is my fave
- YES YUGEUM
- ALL THE FAKE MONEY
- this announcer dude is adorable
- WORLD PERFORMER: SEVENTEEN
- LOOK AT AILEE CHEER THEM ON
- MY HOSHI!!!!
- I haven’t stopped smiling since seventeen started accepting their award
- okay I saw this girls dress on the red carpet and I still want it
- GIRLS EDUCATION IS IMPORTANT YES
- AND DEMI LOVATO
- time to BECOME AWARE MAMA
- I honestly hope they are listening to what she is saying and not just thinking about the artists that are next. Because this is a real issue
- but I guess not…..
- he had the entire arena chanting so shit
- yeah, there is a reason he won the OST award
- yes, giving out the awards to yeah know THE REST OF ASIA
- Sekai no owari
- Hua chenyu
- JJ Lin
- all but one knew english. Like shit, I am crap
- BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE MALE SOLO: CRUSH
- Crush is so cute. He didn’t know it was going to happen and the face he made was priceless
- DEAN and Zico just giving him the biggest hug gave me such life
- BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE FEMALE SOLO: AILEE with If You
- Ailee is one of my Kpop Queens 💓💓💓
- 5 years. Hot damn
- TWICE and the Mario theme oh boy
- and now IOI
- warning indeed
- THE CLAW
- HAPPY MUSIC FACTORY
- aren’t those the og outfits?
- FAN FUCKING CHANTS
- they do really good dance breaks
- TO THAT DUDE IN THE CROWD HAPPY BIRTHDAY
- this is my favorite IOI song
- now twice
- their outfits are so cute
- GET IT MOMO
- THAT OPEN IS A YES FROM ME
- FAN FUCKING CHANTS
- EXO IS DANCING ALONG
- I AM DANCING ALONG
- THE WORLD IS DANCING ALONG
- IF you say you didn’t sing or dance along you are lying
- BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE SOLO: TAEMIN
- we all saw that coming. You can’t lie about that
- are taemin and Sehun wearing the same coat?
- BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE GROUP: DAVICHI
- the high five the awkward bow with Zico is fantastic
- their gowns are what I just want to have in my closet to wear if the time ever comes but never wear
- Quicey Jones!!!!
- right Timbaland is there
- Do they know Missy Misdemeanor Elliot? doubt it
- Timbaland, what are you doing here? Please tell me. You got the hype man thing down.
- None the less. ERIC IS KILLING THIS
- DUDE REALLY DOES HAVE A BACKPACK ON
- if you gonna show up, bring more to the table next time.
- BEST MALE GROUP: EXO
- SOME OF THEM ALREADY HAVE THEIR PERFORMANCE OUTFITS ON HELP
- LAY IS HAPPY TO BE HOME
- Chan is so tall. Never not amazed
- BEST FEMALE GROUP: TWICE
- I like the theme of not having the leader accept the award anymore lol
- BEST BAND PERFORMANCE: CNBLUE
- THEY WROTE DAY 8 AS THEY WERE ANNOUNCING THEM OHMYGOSH
- BEST MUSIC VIDEO: WHISTLE by BLACKPINK
- yeah know, I can see GOT7 Youngjae being the next Crush way down the line.
- FAM IM OUT
- SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE
- fam I lived
- I don’t know how I lived
- honestly I may be dead
- this was a great BTS concert yall
- PRODUCE 101 SEASON 2!!! hot shit
- fam I have class in an hour and a half and do not need these commercials rn
- and now part 3. May I actually go to class today.
- studio concrete???
- wasn’t he a prince in a drama?
- the fuck is going on there?
- okay then
- they always play real intense background music
- I really like the set up of this
- the dancers are killing it
- YIRUMA just outta nowhere
- a piano version of DAY DAY with Prepix ?!?!?! FUCK YES
- you go find your friends and joke and I love
- THAT WAS SO LIGHT AND FUN
- BEST COLLABORATION: SUZY AND BAEKHYUN with Dream
- he is already to perform lol
- she already did her performance with him so she is just fresh faced and calm.
- now which company gets the trophy?
- BEST RAP PERFORMANCE: CJAMM AND BEWHY for Puzzle
- dude is petting the trophy lol
- Taeyeon stage
- that is a really nice use of lights
- they gave the audience umbrellas
- SM and their eye makeup
- feel bad for the people behind the umbrellas who can’t see worth a damn
- and now Wiz Khalifa
- I don’t know why they brought him here. He has no reason. Wrong music context
- is his music catchy? Yes. Is the beat decent? Yes. But I have no control over this and people were probably excited so I can understand.
- Bambam would get caught
- this song is the reason he is here. Because so many idols have covered it and it was at the end of that one movie.
- Oh Jackson
- this is actually a kind of magical moment when thousand of people have come together to sing something meaningful that crosses over countries and doesn’t deal with politicals.
- BEST MALE ARTIST: ZICO
- can someone do me a favor and get Dean new clothes and hair
- BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE FEMALE GROUP: GFRIEND
- YES!!!!!!!! MY GIRLS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE!!!!
- LOVE STANNING TALENT
- she is so cute. I think she named everyone in the company.
- HER ENGLISH!!! THANK YOU
- THE FUCK IS THIS
- IT’S EXO CAUSE THOSE LIGHT STICKS
- WHY IS KAIS GREEN
- THE SACRIFICE
- FAM I GTG
- SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE
- yall that was a great Exoridium
- people have to follow that???
- thank God it is just an award
- Quincy Jones
- point for trying
- it’s the end man. They can’t understand you and they put the translation over your head oh no
- this man is a legend and these people don’t realize it and it is because of their background knowledge of where they come from. Which is why I probably don’t know a lot of the music history of another nation’s music. He just expects too much from people who don’t have this knowledge
- I may be able to make it to class… maybe
- SONG OF THE YEAR: TWICE with Cheer up
- HOLY SHIT
- I DIDN’T SEE THIS COMING BUT I LOVE IT
- HAPPY TEARS LOVE
- I’M SO PROUD OF THEM
- ARTIST OF THE YEAR: 방탄소년단
- DAMN RIGHT GROUP HUG
- PROUD MOM FEELS
- HE IS CRYING
- DON’T TOUCH ME
- JIN NO
- yoongi…. my baby. Someone hug him because I am not there
- I almost cried right there
- ALBUM OF THE YEAR: EXO
- I CAN HANDLE MYSELF HERE
- WE’VE BEEN HERE BEFORE
- SEHUN HONEY BUNCH
- oh Noodles
- did bbh actually sweat the makeup that much?
- LAY BABY
- THE MUSIC MAKES IT BIGGER
- BLESS YOU NOODLES
- okay if we close now, I can make it to class.
- TWICE GET THEIR SONG AT THE END
- BOUNCY HOBI AS A FAV HOBI
- So sorry to sf9. If they still there
- interactions are my life
Until the next concert (which is near new years) it’s been real fam
and if anyone was wondering, I was only 10 minutes late to my lecture
Watched Railroad Tigers because I of Jackie Chan (my first celebrity love) and Tao (I’m still having my fangirl-ing field day for the three ex-EXO members) and got overly excited after seeing Darren Wang/Da Lu Wang, whom I fell in love with after watching Our Times last year.
The movie was fun but I would’ve enjoyed it more had he stayed alive and had a bigger role but oh well.
On the other hand, Tao is a good actor, but obviously, Jackie Chan shined the most in this film. Jaycee Chan’s character is really interesting to watch too. 😊 (I was a bit disappointed about the lack of martial arts shown since it would’ve been cool to see Tao fighting skillfully alongside Jackie.)
Here’s hoping that I get to see more Darren Wang in future Jackie Chan films or films in general. So yup, I’m back to bwing a Darren Wang fangirl. 😂
members react to short girlfriend trying to get a kiss but they can't reach? and can you do all if possible? i know the limit is three but bangtan are bae quality and i can't choose ;n; but you can choose the three if you can't write for them all~ thank you!! ^.^
omg so cute yes of course i can do all of them for ya!
Jin: *so giddy* omg omg look at this precious princess trying to give her prince a kiss.
Seokjin would definitely gawk over how adorable it is that you can’t reach and then pick you up by the waist and place the sweetest kiss on your lips!
Suga: “Stretch, _______, stretch! You gotta work for these lips.”
lmao Yoongi is such a little shit, he’d probably laugh and tease you for a good minute or two until you’re whining. he’d either finally lean over and give you a kiss so that you’ll stop or walk away laughing wickedly.
Namjoon:“Can you do it? Huh? How badly do you want a kiss? Apparently not bad enough.”
so much teasing from this guy omg. he’d love watching you struggle to reach his luscious lips but i don’t think he’d have as much self restraint as Yoongi and would end up bending over to give you a slow and passionate kiss to make up for making you wait.
J-Hope: *cooing excitedly* “______, you’re so cute!!!”
ahhh a lot like Seokjin, Hoseok would find this to be one of the cutest things in the world. once he stops fangirl-ing over your height, he’d lift you up onto the couch so that you can reach, and wait for you to give him a big ‘ol kiss!
Jimin: *can’t stop laughing*
oh chimchim would be in heaven. finally, there’s someone else to make fun of. i don’t think he would make fun of your height often, because he knows what it feels like. but in a situation like this, it’d just be too good of an opportunity to pass on and you’d look too damn cute climbing up onto your tippy toes just to give him a kiss! for him this would probably turn into something heated hehe.
V: *dodges your attempts to annoy you*
Taehyung would be able to entertain himself for hours in this situation. i can see you jumping up and aiming for his lips, but every time you get too close, he’d turn his head or step out of the target zone and then giggle to himself when you huff in defeat. in the end, when you’re giving him pathetic aegyo and threatening to ban him from Burger King for a month, he’d finally give in and bend over while you’re in the middle of ranting angrily - giving you a surprise kiss!
Jungkook: *teasing* “Oh, you want a kiss, do you?”
lol kookie would take this opportunity to get back at you for everything you’ve ever teased him for. he’d dig it all up and throw it back in your face until you don’t really even want a kiss from him anymore lol but while you’re pouting and turning to walk away - he’d grab you by the shoulders and give you the sweetest kiss, then hug you tightly. he’d just hold you like that until you wiggle out of his embrace.
*MUST WATCH* [ENG TRANS] KCON Rehearsal V App - 2Yeon Cut Part 2 (BEST PART!)
Oh My Girl’s A-ing: Ultimate Fangirl Nayeon keeps doing A-ing, Jungyeon doesn’t know it and says sorry but joins in after Nayeon teaches her (SO CUTE. DEATH.)
Fighting over 3 times or 4 times: Jungyeon realised it was dawn in Korea and Nayeon says let’s sing a lullaby, but then end up fighting over whether you count to 3 or 4 (I can’t believe they fight over this). They read a comment saying stop but still continue, each stealing the cam to ‘persuade’ viewers to their side lol. Ending with Jungyeon’s aegyo and Nayeon commenting do you really like doing that to fans that much etc
Fighting over who is copying who: Jungyeon accuses Nayeon of copying her (She did, I swear) and then proceed to hit each other repeatedly like the old married couple they are and then saying the same thing together. Nayeon then wins as she wrangles Jungyeon successfully and whiny baby says it hurts
Trans: only2yeon Links to other video: Part 1, Part 3
RFA members (excluded V)and Unknown’s reaction when they watch BTS’s latest MV with you
(This is actually my first attempt to write a headcanon/reaction lol. I like both of them very much and would like to write something about them. I am very sorry that I wrote very less for some characters I still love them a lot despite they are short QAQ My English is not very good so please bear with me. Ohh and also there might be OOC, you can point it out since I really, really bad at understanding one’s personality and character well. Thank you @littleluciel for encouraging me to write although she doesn’t know whose ask was she replying hahahaha (Ermm I only sent an ask anonymously haha anyways LET’S BE FRIEND!) Enough with all the talk, so here you go hope you enjoy it, DRUM ROLL PLEASE)
Probably never pay attention to Kpop before in his entire life
Was wondering why were you still sitting in front of the laptop late night and you told him you are waiting for your idols’ MV to be released
Since he finished his work, so he just sat there and watched the video with you
He was curious about how your idols actually look like
You were the only one fangirl-ing and he just watched it
“This is what commoners nowadays watch. I see.”
OUCH JUMIN. OUCH.
Impressed by the background and settings in the MV
“We should have go there to take our wedding photos.”
After knowing that they are very well-known, he were considering to hire them to be the models for his company’s projects
Maybe as well as models for his cat projects
Asked you to point out who do you like the most in BTS
“Of course it is Jumin!”
Actually you were going to say Jimin but then damn tongue pronounced it as Jumin instead
You ended up not getting enough sleep that night for you-know-I-know reason
Few days later, you found all the four new albums that BTS released are on your table
And you know it very well who bought them for you
Since you accompany her to watch Zen’s musical drama all the time, it is her turn to watch BTS’s latest music video with you
Insisted that Zen is her only love when you tell her that she might like this male group
Was very calm before the MV started
Everything went wrong when the MV started
Jaehee’s brain was like
After the MV ended, you were going to ask about how does she think about the MV, only to see her in a stunned mode
A few moment later she was like
“…Wow. That was fantastic.”
The moment you know that you have pulled her into the hell you have found another potential ARMY
Talked about every single part of the MV with you
Somehow imagining how Zen will look like if he performs for this song
You suggested to play other MVs for her as others are just as nice as this
In the end you guys spent all night in watching all the BTS’s MV and listening to their songs
At 3A.M. finally she realized about the time and so you guys ended up sleep late
Didn’t know that you are an ARMY
Until he happened to look into your playlist and it screamed
I’m pretty new to this fandom. It’s not often that I get to watch TV, so when I do, I usually fall for only one or two shows. But when I do fall, I fall hard. Arrow is one of those shows. It’s made me nutters. Absolutely nutters. I marathon-ed it in the space of a week (please don’t judge me), then turned around and watched it again– this time with the sister in tow and at a more reasonable pace.
There’s so much to love about Arrow– it has great writers, fantastic acting, and a mesmerizing story line (I gush all about it here). And it reflects itself in the fanfiction– Arrow fanfiction is some of the best that I’ve read out there. So many creative people with awesome writing skills! And the tumblr entires! And the gifs! It just made me so incredibly excited to be a part of the Olicity fandom. (Just in case you missed my excitement from the exclamation points, hah.) I mean, here are two wonderful characters on a show, engendering wonderful feelings in a multitude of people, all of whom are expressing it through fabulous art. What can be better than that?
But every fandom has a dark side, and Arrow’s is UGLY. I checked out the Arrow Facebook page for the very first time today and literally RECOILED from my computer screen. The amount of vitriol and hate spewed towards Katie Cassidy and Laurel Lance is DISGUSTING. It’s horrifying to read the comments on there. I was shocked– beyond shocked. We’re all humans. Why do we need to spew so much hate?
And it is hate. Such hate. I can only imagine how awful Katie Cassidy feels if (more like when) she sees these kinds of comments. They're so personal. You know, it’s one thing to say, “I don’t like this character, she’s not doing anything for me on this show”; it’s another thing to say, “You’re a fucking bitch and a whore who hasn’t eaten in 3 years, I hope you die!” Do you see what I’m saying? Just look at that. There’s a MASSIVE difference between Comment #1 and Comment #2. Why do we need to be so vicious towards someone? It’s bad enough to listen to attacks on your performance (and I say “attacks” because these comments are too harsh to be called criticism); but to have someone viciously attack your person when you don’t even know them? (Not the character you play, you as a person) And not even just someone, but a mob of someones?! Wow. Just… wow.
Now, I’m not saying you have to LIKE Katie Cassidy. I’m not saying you have to LIKE Laurel Lance. (Yes, they are two different people.) Or even like them. If you don’t, that’s fine– that’s your right. God knows there are times when I’ve watched the show that I’ve been irritated with Laurel and just wanted to, you know, smack her. And that’s fine. People don’t always get along in real life and sometimes they intensely dislike each other– it makes sense that the same would apply to our TV characters, too. So if you don’t like Laurel Lance, don’t. Go ahead and criticize her. Criticism can be great. When done the right way, it’s a powerful tool. But you can criticize without being combative. You can say you dislike a character without spewing hate. You don’t have to be in battle mode and super-aggressive to get your point across. You can be gentle. Sometimes, that gets you even more listeners.
My excitement for Olicity’s been dimmed after reading all the horribleness of Facebook– and even on Tumblr, I won’t lie. There’s been a lot of defensiveness from people saying that they have a right to their opinions while missing the greater point: it’s not about the opinion you have so much as the hate people are spreading while voicing it. There’s also been a lot of defensiveness from others saying that they don’t share the awful, vitriolic opinions expressed. And that’s also true– I firmly believe that the majority of this fandom is warm and supportive, but there’s a bigger point to all of this, and it’s that we shouldn’t stand for such ugliness. We need to speak up against hate spewing. I know some already have– Rosie Twiggs wrote some great blurbs that you can find here and here. It’s not about liking a character or loving them or whatever. It’s about speaking up against hate. That’s really what this discussion is about. Not letting hate perpetuate. So I hope people will support the discussion and support the concept of speaking up when criticism becomes ugly, because it’s a form of bullying and we don’t need that. Not from the Olicity end game peeps.
(Which I am one of.)
Olicity is, all in all, a great fandom. It’s filled with awesome people who are passionate about the show. These people are funny, smart, and creative. They create fabulous art. They create fabulous conversation. They create fabulous fanfics, which I get to read and benefit from on a regular basis. There maybe a dark side to this fandom, but there’s a lot of love here, too. So. I’m still going to be super-excited about Olicity, and I’m still going to be super-excited about Arrow, and I’m still going to fangirl it all with all the fangirl-ing love my heart can give. But now, I’ll be cheering for Laurel Lance, too. Because I think Felicity and Laurel could be friends, and I want to see this happen. Because I think Lauricity could be great. Because that’s my way of combating all the unnecessary hate I saw today. By being supportive.
Thanks for listening. :)
P.S.- ohmypreciousgirl just Tumblr-ed a fantastic blurb from TVGuide’s Matt Roush, which you can read here.
Two days after the Oscars - and just before “If/Then” previews began - Menzel got to blow off some steam on “The Tonight Show” when she did a toy-instruments version of “Let It Go” with Jimmy Fallon and The Roots. The resulting video has more than 8 million views on YouTube (furthering the song’s chart climb). “In a week of very nerve-racking moments, that was a way to let loose,” says Menzel. “But it was also nice to reinforce that I’m really a live performer and I can sing that f-ing song. In a day and age where a lot of people have to be fixed with [Auto-Tune], it’s refreshing for people to know that some of us are not perfect all the time. But that’s the thing. It’s not about being perfect." (x)