concept: i don’t have any deadlines, any finals, any exams. i can enjoy everything i want, pursue every interest of mine, without any pressure. i create and gain knowledge, while sharing my passion with others. everything is good.
I think the issue with hetalia is every year more people drop from it because of new interests and no content updates from. actual hetalia. at this point we’re mostly fanmade stuff. people used to leave because of toxicity, and now that that’s evened out, people leave because it’s empty.
but if we survived that last huge hiatus surely we’ll get through this one!! all we need is more content u know? people need to make more stuff.
- be kinder to people around you
- compliment others, it could change their day and mood completely
- think more. take some time just to contemplate things, without any distractions
- discover new music and artists!
- take care of yourself more. it’s okay, you’re not wasting any time, this is more important
- read more books
- write more stories
- watch more movies and shows
- don’t waste so much time on your phone
- learn a new skill (maybe a language?)
- go to a new place, like a coffee shop or park or old building or museum
- close your eyes and just breathe
- message more people on tumblr, everybody is so nice here!!
- be a little bit more aware of the consequences of your actions
- plan your day ahead to see what you have to do and what you’ve already accomplished
- take more pictures
- write your goals for school/college down to motivate yourself
- try and maybe just a little happier than last year
Just a reminder that your popularity on tumblr does not define your worth. You are a part of a fandom even if you don’t get as much as notes as other artists or your memes don’t spread as widely as that of other bloggers. You are appreciated. It doesn’t matter if you are too shy to actively participate and just silently reblog other people’s posts. Don’t feel intimidated by big accounts, they are humans just like you and they have their flaws as well. If a popular blogger threats you bad or kinkshames you they might get backed up by their followers but that doesn’t make their actions right. They aren’t perfect beings just because a large crowd is following them and your opinion is as valid as theirs. So don’t be afraid to stand up for your opinion and just be yourself. You are allowed to enjoy yourself and do what makes you happy. If you are happy just being on tumblr that is fine, you don’t need to be popular. Don’t delete your posts just because they didn’t reach a certain amough of notes. Even if only your close friends follow you that is already fine. You don’t need ghost followers. Don’t put too much pressure on yourself. You are doing fine and as long as you are having fun your blog is important ♡
* we have no idea how the team reacts to losing shiro, this scene is never shown
* despite all keith and red went thru last season he still becomes the black paladin, red lion who???? Don’t know her
* allura has to Learn to Respect Keith’s Leadership Skills because Not All Galra ™. She probably has to apologize to him too and even though she’s obviously a more experienced and capable leader than he is she takes a backseat while Keith leads the team
* hunk saves the day by eating in one episode
* lance flirts with every Girl in the show (none of these girls have names or speaking lines except the one who kisses him)
* they each get like 2 minutes of development in the whole season
* staff makes it seem as if they’re a way bigger deal than they actually are, getting us all hyped up for the new season and then… it’s season 2 again
* Keith’s mom shows up in a flashback, turns out she’s dead. Her whole personality is being beautiful and dead that’s it that’s all we’re given
* but Keith’s dad is still alive !!!1 and he’s a fully fledged character with a detailed backstory and interesting motivations
(* Fandom ships him with everyone)
* speaking of
* he’s there
* he’s fuckin horrible. Murders someone every episode. Fandom uses the “you’re doing amazing sweetie” reaction pic endlessly for each of these. Everyone thinks he’s gay because he has long hair, is evil, and is (god help me) Hot
* he’s also shipped with Everyone
* naturally he gets more development and screen time than hunk and lance put together I mean like that’s even a question
* turns out he was betrothed to allura before Altea fell and he Never Got Over It
* it’s creepy as shit but we have no idea how allura takes it because this is used to further Keith’s character development not hers
* pidge finds Matt, this either takes a single episode or half the season, and now the two of them have to find their father. He’s probably wherever lance and hunks characterization went.
* there’s a couple in the background of one scene and it’s implied they’re a Gay. This is the LGBT rep they were talking about. They pat themselves on the back for this and never bring up LGBT rep again.
* allura has to keep dealing with the not all galra storyline, she has to learn to accept them and love them ™ because all hate is Bad… live and let live… imagine all the people living life in peace…
* the last episode is a cliffhanger but this time it’s shiro who has returned, only when he opens his eyes they’re yellow like in that vision he had with Hagar back in s1
Honestly I wouldn’t mind being more personally active in the ereri fandom had the tags not be ruined by the ignorant fans that repost art without permission, even from people who already have Tumblr, like you are the ones that drove people away and now we get very little artwork or even people who were once passionate about writing or talking about the pairing because no one wants to associate with thieves and have their tag filled to the brim with the stuff like it’s your fault you did this
Guys, we need to stick together. We cannot let this fandom die. Ever. Even if Naruto has already “ended”. We can’t let this fandom slow down either. It has be active, burning, raging, like the love between Sasuke and Naruto. If we falter, then all of our haters (we know who they are) will take advantage of our weakness. They’ll be happy we faltered, and we can’t allow that to happen. Just like how the Sun and Moon will shine on forever, we must do the same!
Maybe there’s a God above But all I’ve ever learned from love Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you And it’s not a cry that you hear at night It’s not somebody who’s seen the light It’s a cold and it’s a broken Hallelujah