•Read a book published this year.
•Read a book you can finish in a day.
•Read a book you’ve been meaning to read.
• Read a classic book.
• Read a book you should have read in school.
• Read a book chose for you by someone else (a friend, a lover, a family someone).
• Read book published before you were born.
• Read five books you own that you haven’t read.
• Read a book you have abandoned.
• Read a book you have already read.
• Read a book series.
• Have fun!
Do as much as you can. 😋🤗
You can love your friends.. ..you can love your family … you can even love every stray dog or stray drummer that crosses your path. HOWEVER, you have to learn how to love yourself, like yourself, and put yourself first before you will ever find the healthy, loving, and lasting relationship that you’ve been looking for.
Greg Behrendt and Amira Rutola-Behrendt, It’s Called a Breakup Because It’s Broken