1. Favourite book as a kid? I read a lot when I was a kid, and I had a monster crush on Julian from Famous Five, and a few years later, I read and loved Anne Of Green Gables. I also loved The Five Findouters.
2. What are you reading atm? I’m ashamed to say that I’ve almost stopped reading books. I’m always either on Tumblr, or watching something or reading fanfic…but if I do pick anything up, it’s most likely to be a classic. I was reading Frankenstein a few months ago.
3. Favourite TV show as a kid? Macgyver was my childhood hero!!!!!!! I wanted to be the best at science because of him, and he’s still an inspiration, although I gave up Science about a year ago.
4. Digimon or Pokémon?Neither….I’m assuming Digimon is a show, but I neither watch or play Pokemon.
5. Have you ever been kicked out of anything? As a personal thing, I never get into things I’m not good at, so I don’t usually get kicked out. I have gotten kicked out of two friendships though, both times because the other two decided they like each other better.
6. What did you want to be when you grew up as a kid? First, I wanted to be an actress, then an astronaut, then briefly a writer, but now, I’ve decided to be a Fashion Designer.
7. What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? I don’t really know. I’ll ask her when I see her next time. I googled it, and is it a Monty Python reference? I haven’t watched it, so I wouldn’t know.
8. What is the answer to life, the universe and everything?
You’re going to have to work for that answer, because answers to such important questions can’t be handed out like candy. But it is 6 multiplied by 7, take away the cube root of 64 and add the square of 2.
9. Did you enjoy the works of fiction I just referenced?I loved The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy (again, the movie), and as previously established, I haven’t watched Monty Python…..yet.
10. Have you read LOTR? I’ve watched all three movies lots of times, I’ve read and watched The Hobbit.
11. Favourite superhero? Hulk and Captain America and Thor and Batman!!! My mom thinks it’s lame, but I will watch ANY super hero movie you ask me to.
And my questions:
1. Hair up or down?
2. A black unicorns or a rainbow dragon?
3. Do you feel the need to fit into a particular label? For example, I eat plants mostly, but when I was on vacation, I tried fish, because the place was famous for it, and because I don’t really feel the need to call myself anything. So do you feel like you need a label?
4. Worst fear?
5. One smell that reminds you of home?
6. You favourite spot to read in a school, apart from the library?
7. Dracula chandeliers or neon signs?
8. Do you ever sleep on the ground?
9. Earliest memory?
10. Embarrassing things you did as a child?
11. How do you imagine meeting your soul mate? (This could be your best friend or a partner?
This god, Ganesh, loves forests so the first picture is a kind of canopy with wild leaves and fruits, to replicate a forest, everyone does it, it’s not creativity on my part. The second picture is a threshold decorated with powdered rice grain (white), vermillion powder (red) on a base of turmeric paste (yellow). The third is a picture of the front door decorated with garlands of flowers and mango leaves. The fourth is the picture of the idol of Lord Ganesha, made of clay, so we can immerse the idol in water (a separate festival celebrated nine days after this one) without causing too much water pollution.