What are you feelings on Fall of Lenster and its interpretations of Jugdral canon?
First of all I am super duper happy that Quan’s mom, Alfiona, existed and was a badass knight instead of a nameless woman who died in childbirth like Siggy’s mom.
(i have something against this trope)
I’m miffed however at Quan saying all his family comes from the Nova line - does it imply that Quan might have had siblings, or cousins who could have minor noba? Are there more minor noba people around in Manster (what kind of holy blood Fergus’ mom had?)?
However I loved Reidric’s crowning moment of glory - and how he has always been a backstabbing piece of slime. It’s really fitting how someone like Reidric was the one to betray his kings and ultimately lead to Calf’s demise. A holy blood less nobody like Reidric ! It’s awesome, for him, and tragic for the Leonsters. I think it’s written how it was a shame for such a great warrior to be defeated by Raydrick - who - to add to the injury - beheaded him!
(and took his head and showed it to everyone bragging about having defeated Calf which oddly takes me back to another guy. Has Mananan let a war cry when he held his son in law’s head?)
And we also have some interactions between Finn and everyone, Finn and his new lieges now that Quan’s dead and how they “entrust Leif” to him, Finn and Raquie - who is in her badass warrior phase now, eons away from that moeblob in heroes - how they escaped the castle, how randoms tried to buy them time, how Glade (yes him) also plays a part in Leif’s escape…
Nah, definitely Leonster’s fall is a good read (and a must read if i may add if you truly want to get the broader FE5 Jugdral picture). I don’t know if it’s considered Canon as in game-canon, but for all intents and purposes, to me it is.
If you want an easy, cute read, I suggest reading Falling From the Sky.
It’s about a boy who goes to basketball can and meets another boy who decides to take him on this sort of journey over the summer to teach him his culture and along the way, the former realizes he’s falling for this boy. They realize they’ve both sort of brought each other back to life.
It’s full of cute fluffy build up, relationship pieces, heartbreak, but ends happily. Also although it’s cliché with romance, it’s not cliché in the gay book area.
Rules: tag 9 people you would like to get know better!
1. Relationship Status: Single Pringle
2. Pets: I have a dog named Kaya who is very fluffy.
3. Last Song Listened To: Shine a light reprise, from heathers the musical
3. Favorite Cartoon: Gravity falls, then a whole ton more
4. First Fandom: Gravity Falls
5. Hobbies: Reading, art, and yes, sports. I do, aerial troupe-small trapeze, water polo (i was just doing that a short while ago), swimming (about to do that as well), volleyball, touch rugby, and the occasional cross country race. I also love drama productions (i’m in one right now.)
6. Books: It’s kinda a funny story, checkmate, ballet shoes, a cabinet of curiosities and a tale dark and grimm. Also almost everything Ive ever read.
7. Aesthetics: Rainbows, nature, backgrounds. also glitter
8. Favorite Food: Anything with a LOT of sugar, pesto pasta and caesadillas.
I want to do
that will push me
out of my
that will take me
far from where
I came from—
that was like—
I’m walking pass
through the gates
but it feels
gasp for air—