I was tagged by southsidemilkovich aka “the poppy seed on the bagel of life”
Choose your five before looking at the questions
1. Shameless 2. Boy Meets World 3. Orange is the New Black 4. Arrested Development 5. Scrubs
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
Shawn Hunter, always and forever
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
Terry Milkovich. Doesn’t get much more gross than literal garbage, right?
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
Oh my goodness “Fakin’ It” was hilarious, the whole mock trial skit gets me every time
4. What’s your favorite season of 5?
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
I ship all of the friendships tbh vs. any of the ship-ships (OTHER THAN BENNETT x DAYA BECAUSE THEY’RE SO DORKY AND CUTE!)
and I’m about to ship Ruby Rose’s character with my damn self as soon as S3 comes out because oh my g o d
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 1?
Fiona and all forms of mayo. Not a fan, way too much cholesterol.
7. How long have you watched 4?
Since it actually aired on TV so 2003/2004 I think?
8. How did you become interested in 3?
Netflix - it was all anyone was talking about, plus it’s brimming with diversity and female characters. It’s beautiful.
9. Who is your favorite actor in 2?
I have an eternal tie between Rider Strong and Will Friedle - good thing they’re good friends in real life!
10. Which show do you prefer: 1, 4 or 5?
Ahh damn. I mean Shameless is the newest out of the three…probably Arrested Development just because it’s so damn funny
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of? 1 or 3?
I mean Shameless has 5 seasons vs. OITNB’s 2 so far, so…
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
I swear I am Lucille Bluth in another life
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1?
Well, the writers already killed Ian’s characterization, so my work’s been done.
14. Would a 2/3 crossover work?
Cory and Shawn in a women’s prison…sounds like one of their schemes, tbh lmao
15. Pair two characters in 2 that would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple
Eric and Topanga? Idk whenever they had scenes/storylines that intersected they were always so funny and they both would’ve balanced the other out
16. Overall, which show had a better cast: 3 or 5?
I mean nothing beats the chemistry between Zach Braff and Donald Faison but also a predominantly!! female!! cast!! OITNB WINS.
17. Which show has a better soundtrack: 1, 4 or 5?
I’ll tag stagmania, mickeysavesian, backstreet-gurl, the-moregeous-genius, and this-aint-macys-bitch :-)