Sex Worker's Guide to protecting your Identity
Recently, a fellow sugar baby contacted me for help because one of her SD’s ended up being a jealous stalker; obtaining all of her personal info as blackmail. This spurred me to write out this condensed guide to prevent situations like that one or similar ones from happening again.
1) ALWAYS use a fake name, one that’s not similar to your actual name.
2) DON’T carry any forms of ID’s/cards/anything with your name on it when you see a client, ever. Buy a fake license ID with another name so you can still have an ID to show if you get carded to drink when you’re with a sugar daddy. It is illegal to carry certain states fake ID’s, so be careful of which you buy and don’t bring it for an escorting client.
3) NEVER park your car where they can see it or in an area where you need their remote or key access to leave the garage.
4) USE DIFFERENT PICTURES than the ones you use on your personal social media. It takes one search on Google reverse image search to blow open your entire front.
5) Have a fake birthday for your SW persona and remember the astrology sign it comes with.
6) Turn off ALL location services and apps, 10 minutes prior to meeting. I’ve been reading some girls have been outted due to certain social media apps now sharing “who’s around you” features.
7) Don’t give out what school or company you work for. Always lie, and tweak it. The point is to throw off their scent so they have a bunch of small lies they can’t piece together.
8) If possible, use a nickname or an ambiguous name on your own personal social media.
9) DO NOT SEND/SELL ANY PHOTOS OR VIDEOS WITH YOUR FACE IN IT. The only facial ones they should be able to access are the ones online that you can easily claim were stolen.
10) USE A WORK NUMBER. Your personal number is attached to a million and one things.
11) Cash is your best friend.
List of information about yourself to fib:
Company you work for
Schools you have attended in the past
Year of graduation
Any information pertaining family members
IMPORTANT: Stalkers have an affinity for remembering what seems like trivial (but important) details to piece together your identity later.