1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
Cinema (Skrillex Remix)-Benny Benassi
It’s hard to get around the wind-Alex Turner
Super Bass-Nicki Minaj
Boats and Birds-Gregory and The Hawk
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
He kept laughing the whole time i was taking down my suitcase and getting the scissors out for him.–The Catcher in the Rye
4) What do you think about most?
What kind of a question is this? I think about way too much at the same time.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
“Hey” from Lindsey
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What’s your strangest talent?
I can move my eye while keeping the other one still.
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence)
Girls are bitches. Boys are douches.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
I’ve had very deep and emotional relationships…therefore yes.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Does Rock Band count? and i don’t know, it’s been a while.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
I’m scared of birds with large beaks/bills…and donald trump..
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
Not that I am aware of.
13) What’s your religion?
Pantheism is my belief.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Walking, taking pictures, appreciating nature
15) Do you perfer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
“I went for a walk at 6:30 am because I couldn’t fall back asleep”
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
View everything upside down or from a different persepective. It helps you understand more. Also my photo teacher tells us to view a photo upside down to find it’s flaws.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
I have no idea what my weakness is. Actually i’m not sure what my strenght is either.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
there are too many pretty people ugh.
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
No but i’d like to.
23) How do you vent your anger?
I turn it into depression….or I yell and punch things.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
My wall of shit is a collection of….shit.
25) Do you perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Talking on the phone
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
I don’t like the sound of sad silence. I love the sound of the ocean, and bonfires and cats purring.
28) What’s your biggest “what if”?
I don’t ask “what ifs”
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Nothing unless I put it down then I touch my phone. And with my left-the computer
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
The smell of the sour filled twizzlers I just ate.
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
Hospital/rehabilitation center for the elderly
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
I live on the east coast…but i’d like to live on the west coast.
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
I like Gerard way =D
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
The meaning of life is to recieve a purpose and fulfil that purpose until the day that you pass on. It’s to find happiness, learn from your mistakes, to teach a lesson, and to be strenghten our souls.
36) Define: Art.
Art is whatever you can get away with. It sounds cliche but it’s true. It’s whatever you believe art is.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What’s the weather like right now?
55 degrees and sunny!
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
The Scarlet Letter and i’m currently reading The Catcher in The Rye.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
Weiner, ween, ween machine, shlay, ash.
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
Does my mental/emotion injuries count?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
Many times =]
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What’s your sexual orientation?
Why should it have a label. My sexual orientation is people.
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
I’d like to. But unfortunately nothing is actually magical…at least not that we’ve seen.
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
Libra sun! Aquarius moon!
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What’s the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
Are you asking me if I am in a relationship? Not legitimately.
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
No, I have a very tiny tongue.
59) Where were you yesterday?
School and then Ivy’s with Alex and Adam.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What’s your favorite animal?
I have many! Cats, penguins, foxes, deer, wolves, dolphins,
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
I don’t have a secret weapon.
64) Where is your best friend?
At home i’m sure.
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
I’m italian, german, irish, and british.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan’s last name?
Clause. Because obviously Santa is Satan.
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
Like touched myself? Who hasn’t honestly?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
First of all, i would not be walking to work, second of all there are no canals on the side of any street where I live, and thirdly my boss doesn’t care about me being late because I never am late! But i’d save the dog given the circumstances.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
I’d probably tell a few people. I live normally/and risk things/ and live it the fuck up. And i’ve already said before that i’m not afraid of dying just not living. So as long as I completed my bucket list and lived my life to the fullest, i’d be okay with it.
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N-Noah and The Whale
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Trust, honesty, love, lust, happiness, negativites that can be worked through…but all of those, not just certain aspects of them. and also being there for each other.
77) How can I win your heart?
You can’t. And you wont. and that is my challenge for you.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Doing what I want and living my life in the moment and to the fullest.
80) What size shoes do you where?
like a 6.
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
I don’t want a tombstone…
82) What is your favorite word?
That is a good question.
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word:heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
The universe strikes at your weakest points because that’s what needs most strengthening. Breathe. Peace and love everyone! love my life as a dickhead. and my life as a teenage robot
85) What’s the last song you listened to?
Animal- Miike Snow
86) Basic question: what’s your favorite color/colors?
Purple and blue and green
87) What is your current desktop picture?
i’m also drawing this^
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
I wouldn’t ever do that.
89) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
“Have you been sneaking out of this house?”
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Make new friends.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
I can read minds.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
I AM EXPLODING. I CAN’T CHOOSE.
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
Not that i’m aware of.
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Do you not see what you are doing? Do you not understand the earth trying to speak to you. Do you not realize that we are all at fault for this? I’d probably make a really long ass speech, and it would change the world.
“Is there a god? Absolutely not, The universe always has been and always will be. There is no god there is only infinity!!! Appreciate the beauty of the world which needs no explanation. It’s easy to conform and ignore that you’re a prisoner of your own country. I mean, wow, This earth is for everyone to enjoy, animals, humans, plants… Everyone! And we’re just exploiting EVERYTHING! Its so ridiculous, humans are the only specie that pay to live! how stupid when we have everything we could ever need for free. If a group of beings from another planet were to land on Earth - beings who considered themselves as superior to you as you feel yourself to be to other animals - would you concede them the rights over you that you assume over other animals? Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages.”