Feyre and Rhys Children
Imagine if Feyre and Rhys didn’t just have a daughter
We all like to think that Rhys and Feyre have a daughter. I being one. Cause OVERPROTECTIVE COURT OF DREAMS !!!! But imagine if Rhys and Feyre have a set of twin boys before their daughter.
- The boys were born 100 years after the battle with Hybern and everything that happened under the mountain. Feyre wanted time and she got that. She got time with the court of dreams uninterrupted, she got the the freedom she had never had before, she got to heal and become a strong amazing High Lady. But also, she got time to have Rhys all to herself. They are immortal so there is no rush.
- But then Feyre finds herself pregnant. And she can feel two hearts beating within her and Rhys can hear them too when he puts his ear to her stomach.
- At first it’s terror and fear for both of them. High Fae have trouble with pregnancies, and two babies at one time … this is going to be very hard. But together, they are ready.
- When Feyre gives birth to her sons they are no more than 5 minuets apart.
- The older one is named Faron
- The younger one is named Florin
- The boys are both Illyrians, wings and all. They are obviously powerful because of who their parents are but no one quite knows how that power will manifest itself.
- The twins are almost identical. In looks both are more like Rhys, with the same tan skin and black hair like him. But one has Feyre’s eyes and the other has Rhys’s.
- However it is their personalities that are the big difference.
- The older one, Faron, is more talkative around strangers, but when around family he is more like Feyre. That is to say quiet, protective and strong in a less of a presence way but quiet power way.
- The younger one, Florin, is more quiet around strangers. He can easily blend into the shadows, content with his twin doing all of the talking. But around family and friends, boy oh boy is he like Rhys. He is smug, arrogant and completely devoted to those he loves.
- They grow up happy in Velaris. Learning to fight with Azriel and Cassian. Learning to winnow with Mor. Learning to be scary without even trying with Amren. Learning to paint and read with their mom and learning to fly with their dad.
- But just like every young Illyrian, they go to a camp to learn how to train for battle.
- Feyre goes with them, and stays in the house that Rhys’s mother stayed in when he was training. Rhys always comes for dinner and stays the night. The rest of the Court of Dreams stops by very regularly.
- The twins are not given special treatment in the camps. They are treated the same, and even choose to sleep with their comrades. Making friend with a lot of them, their closest friends being three Irriyan females (cause yes Rhys fixed this) and two other males.
- As they get older they grow into their powers more. And like their father, their powers cannot be tamed with syphon stones.
- Faron inherits Rhys ability to mist and Feyre’s ability to light up and call upon water (sometimes he gets really jealous of his brother, but when Feyre shows him what water can really do … he is obviously very pleased)
- Florin gets Rhys ability to control the darkness and shape shift from Feyre (he turns out to become more like Az- he is the quieter of the two)
- Both can winnow and can read minds like Rhys and Feyre
- When they become old enough and start the whole lusting after people (I like to think that the older one is Bi and the younger one is gay) Feyre does the same thing Rhys’s mother did with her ring. She gets two rings that Rhys had given her over the centuries and put it into the cottage of the weaver and told them that “Their future mate or bride/husband had better be able to get the pieces of jewelry or else they would never be able to survive staying with them for all eternity”
- Now, with the Illyrians that they became super close with, the twins formed their own mini Court of Dreams, but instead called it Court of Stars
- Rhys and Feyre decide not to step down once their sons meet the age of maturity. In fact when the twins do reach the age of maturity, neither know who should be made High Lord. (There is talk of making them both but ultimately it goes to their daughter who they have later - and no, not right after she reaches the age of maturity)
- Faron becomes her second and Florin becomes her shadow singer
- And like their father they get tattoos too, their first ones matching insignia’s of the Night Court on both their knees like their father. (They so look up to Rhys even if they don’t admit it). Eventually each of them adds onto their ink, sometimes the same thing, sometimes not. Sometimes it is in the same place and sometimes not.
- After another 50 years since they matured, Feyre gets pregnant again. And this time it is the baby girl.
- Let’s just say she has two very protective, very scary older brothers and family