Yes, I promise. Keep in mind that this goes both ways; for good and bad. You need to appreciate and cherish the good times when you have them. Take advantage of your positive energy. Marvel in the beauty you see in your surroundings. Love. Laugh. Smile. Make friends. Build something cool. Pursue a passion. See the world for all of that the opportunities it possess. And, when life is bad, just down right shitty, be consoled in the fact that life won’t always be this rough. Your heart will mend, you will make new friends. Your grades will improve and life will be more figured out and complete soon. Just be patient. You got this :) Xoxo, Cwote
do u ever think about the fact that right now somewhere in the world someone’s life is about to be changed forever ??? for example someone could be meeting the love of their life right now, finally gotten their dream job, won the lottery, started to stan bts.. life is beautiful
There is a boat in the coat of arms. There is no sea nor large river anywhere near. Ex navicula navis. You wonder where would that boat go if it weren’t land-locked.
In winters air turns to pure poison. You breathe in, air feels fresh. Woman next to you wears a gasmask.
Derby is coming, so you don’t leave your home. From the window you observe police cars pass by, you stop counting at eight. The monsters are out, bloodthirsty. They hunger. You double check the locks.
There is now a tunnel under the city. You peek inside. You wonder if those that enter, come out the same. When you drive through, you try to not look. Lights slide against your eyelids.
Old ruins is where hipsters run, or at least they look like it. What crawls under their skin, you don’t know. Soon their colourful nest will be gone, it is on attractive grounds and some see a skyscraper here. You wonder where will creatures resembling hipster go.
Trams and buses pass you by. The older the vehicle is, the further away it will take you. Away from the city, into the unknown. Sometimes you see the tram that could just as well be functional during nazi occupation. Where is it going to take you, if you were to enter?
Magenta, Cyan and Yellow flood your senses. Everything bleeds in primary colours.
An old railway station got rebuilt. It’s now always empty. There is an empty bus that circles between this station and the airport. The airport is empty as well. Ghosts need to leave this city, but this privilege is not for you.
There is art on walls. You don’t understand, but such were always things with art. Somehow it doesn’t surprise you. The colourful splashes help hide the rot.
Everything was a factory once. You walk the city. You wonder if you were part of a factory at some point in the past. Sound of tram passing by resemble sound of old machinery and you feel calm.
There is man standing at the Freedom Square . His stare is judgmental. You can’t escape it. You were never free anyway.
Old woman at the bus stop shows you photos. Black and white, of bad quality, you barely recognize your own city, and yet you know. This is it. The Past, such strange concept, as how can the past exist if you live in it?
Cranes are rising above the rot. They must feel so proud, trying to raise above all the crumbling buildings, reducing them to dust.
There is no Old Town. What people call Old Town is barely seen, doesn’t compare at all to glorious Old Towns of Kraków or Wrocław or Gdańsk. This city is not old at all. Towns surrounding it are much older. There used to be more, but anything younger got devoured by metropolis. Only old ones still stand, borders pressing against each other painfully.
Once upon a time you could go into the market and buy anything. Now the witches that traded their fares here are caged in glass and steel. You miss old times, when you passed by an old woman selling things you never saw before. You dreamed of those things for weeks, but now all of this is gone.
You sometimes ask yourself what would happen if Nazis stayed a little longer. You fear the answer. When new tram tracks were set, workers found bodies of Jews from occupation times.
On cold autumn evening, lights flash across buildings. The Museum of Archeology and Ethnography crumbles in front of your very eyes. It rises again. People grin in the darkness and leave. There are lifeless lights hiding in the park on this very day. You are not sure if it’s safe to look.
Unicorn Stable, they call it. You never saw any unicorn, and yet rainbow falls on your irises. Here, many just pass by, it’s a mere tram station. Maybe if one were to wait a little longer, one could see something otherwordly. More people get in and out of trams, cars around you move slowly. Nobody stops to look for unicorns. Maybe that’s why they are gone.
You walk in the park, between your feet goes the line that once separated world of living and dying. Litzmannstadt Ghetto Border. You are straddling a thin line between world of living and the dead, as you know no one survived life on the side your right foot stands on, dying in gas chambers or out of overwork. You glance to the right and shopping mall greets your eyes, another old factory remade.
The city is dying and you can feel it. Years earlier it has been second largest city in Poland. Now you don’t even want to check. The rot is everywhere, but you’re not sure if it will ever truly die. “Promised Land” will live, even when all the citizens will be dead.
The ultimate form of self-love is creating a positive way of life for yourself, regardless of what has come before you can create a better tomorrow.
1. Be selfish - create the life YOU want to live. Forget about what everyone else wants for you and think about what makes you happy. What excites you? What are your dreams? Pursue them without regard for anyone else’s opinions or feelings - this is YOUR life, live it for yourself.
2. Love - centre your life around what you love. A positive way of life comes from positive thoughts and positive thoughts are created from positive actions. Positive actions are those that move you toward what you love to do, so paint, dance, sing - doing what you love will fill today with positive experiences & thoughts.
3. Negativity - has no room in your life anymore. You have to make a commitment to getting rid of negativity in all forms. Whether that’s people, habits or activities you’re involved with - you cannot hope to have a positive life if you’re surrounded by negativity. Negative surroundings = negative thoughts and negative thoughts create a negative life.
4. Nature - observe the natural flow of life. Make time to be with the natural energy of the planet - observe how there is no stress, no expectations & no time. When we immerse ourselves in nature it’s clear to see how much we can learn from the environment we came from.
5. Fresh start - every day is a new day. Each sunrise is a reminder that yesterday has gone - today brings thousands of opportunities for us to create the life we love. Living in the now allows us to make the most of the time we have on this planet - a second lived outside of the present moment is a second wasted.
6. Time with yourself - reconnect with who you truly are. We can become consumed by negativity when we identify with our struggles, hardships or the opinions others hold of us. This is why it’s absolutely essential for us to spend time with ourselves to gain perspective on our lives - who we are & what we came here to do.
7. Authenticity - be yourself. If you’re living a lie - it will be very difficult to live a positive way of life. Ask yourself why you aren’t being true to yourself and what you want from the time you have left on the planet. When you behave in a way that makes you happy you will begin experiencing a truly positive life.
8. Gratitude - the best attitude. Be grateful for everything you have in your life right now. Thank the universe for the fact that you have life right now, here are things I thank the universe for every day - thank you for my sight, hearing, creativity, ability to walk, speech, the people in my life, my dogs & for allowing me to experience this reality as a human with a functioning body.
You can’t live a positive life with a negative mind.
Not everything in my life is perfect right now, in fact, some things that are important to me are p shitty. But Im doing my best and honestly, a lot of things are going p well. So I’m just gonna keep smiling and doing my best, and hope that the future is better.
Even when something joyful happens to Capricorn, they have a hard time truly enjoying it. They are always waiting for the other shoe to drop. Capricorn knows that anything good that happens to them can be taken away at any moment, which is why Capricorn has a hard time celebrating what is good in their life right now.