Today, I fucked up... by accidentally doing acid at work
I work as a cleaner at a night club and one night whilst walking around the dance floor looking for glasses to pick up or wet spots to mop up, I came across 2 vials of acid. Me being the idiot that I am picked up the vial whilst it was slightly open and a bit dropped in to a cut on my finger.
after about 40 minutes i got this weird feeling in my spine and it hit me that i was about to trip and then i started tripping balls, whilst working. I couldn’t look anyone in the eye because their faces started moving and spiralling. it was real intense. What made it worse is that i was working in a deep house room so the music was just freaking me out and the heavy bass made me feel like i was being thrown around the room. At one point I threw up and I felt the skin on my face melt off. As fun as it was i probably wouldn’t do it again.
TL/DR: tripped balls at work. wouldn’t do it again.