Random YOI headcanons
- Victor and Yuri are the kind of married-for-decades couple who sit quietly browsing their own phones while waiting for food in a restaurant, but they’re playing footsie under the table (Victor’s probably just texting Yuri strings of emojis anyway)
- Victor would be an over-indulgent and spoiling father, leaving poor, squishy, kind and soft Yuri to be the tough-dad
- They start sleeping in the same bed in the winter, meaning heat-seeking Yuri always tangles up their legs and cuddles super close and wedges his face into the curve of Victor’s neck, all of which Victor is SUPER INTO, and it becomes a nightly go-to-sleep ritual habit, so they end up always sleeping like that even when it’s crazy hot summer and 100 degrees after dark, because being any further apart in bed feels unnatural.
- Once Victor feels more psychological safety that Yuri is all his he becomes less clingy, which in turn makes Yuri emotionally insecure and super clingy. It takes a little while for them to navigate the right balance, leading to some perfectly normal couple spats, since neither of them have actually been in love or in a long-term (in their case, permanent) relationship before. Eventually by the time they tie the knot they’ve figured it out.
- Victor’s skincare and haircare game is on point. He’s all up into Korean beauty products and does the 10-step regime and forces Yuri into it too. They face-mask together.
- Makkachin is an immortal doggo and will never die, I will, weeping, fight anyone who disagrees.