• Jeremy’s fuckin Aveeno ™ bottle and tissue box
• just… the kids on the bus… how they’re all doing their own thing… and how they all sway from one side to another like they’re on an actual bus
• literally everything Christine does during More Than Survive I never expected her to be so extra
• Michael literally never sitting still for once in his life
• how during the second chorus everyone’s kinda bouncing in their seats but then at “my Mac book pro hard drive” they all just JAM OUT and honestly same
• Jer kinda bouncing along to Michael’s beat as he dances to Bob Marley
• Michael’s face at the Boyf riends backpacks
• the lil push he gives Jeremy when he walks toward the play poster
• also Jer’s voice crack during “I sign my name”
• how everyone nicely frames the play poster before Rich breaks formation just to yell “GAY”
• Mike gently papping Jer’s face right before he runs into play practice
• “I’m kidding!” “Well, I’m Jeremy!”
• Christine jumping over everything and Jeremy just sorta hunched over watching her like “holy fuck she’s so cute she should not be allowed to be this cute”
• MR REYES HUGGING CHRISTINE TO HIS CHEST AT “the man is dead, let it go”
• Jake’s little arm pump at “victory dance”
• every single fucking movement Richard Goranski makes during The Squip Song
• the people in the background singing the “ah"s…. spoopy
• Rich slapping himself after he accidentally lets his lisp slip out
• just. Rich’s hips.
• also his friendship with Brooke that u can see in the background in a few scenes
• how the cushions for Two Player Game just YEET out of nowhere
• the completely unnecessary amount of touching going on during Two Player Game
• how Jeremy and Michael just work so well together and keep switching controllers
• "will you be too cool for m – …… video games?”
• how the scary stock boy does the same spooky hand movements that Rich did
• Michael shrugging at “I don’t know why”
• Jeremy’s totally overexaggerated pill swallowing
• the lady with the hat who randomly walked thru the scene?? Who Was She
• Jeremy deliberately running into Jake what a shit
• his convulsions during The Squip Enters?? he’s in so much pain help him
• people recording Jeremy highkey dying on the floor and Christine getting all worried (and also hitting Jake for calling him a freak)
• how the Squip just ascends the stairs and you can kinda see him in the darkness before he starts speaking and he takes a power stance gripping the railing and speaking super authoritatively
• there’s so much more but fuck I can’t stop thinking bout these kids
Gosho: CHAPTER!!! 1004!!!!! WILL BE A DRASTIC CHANGE!!! A BIG DEVELOPMENT FOR SHINRAN!!!!!! me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA chapter 1004: -ran kisses shinichi on the cheek- me: AAAAAAAAAA,,, ah?? Gosho : my job here is done Me: but,,, BUT YOU DIDN’T DO ANYTHING Gosho:
Have you gotten tired of drawing witchsonas? You do so many commissions that I wonder how you handle it and if you wish to draw anything else. Thank you for reading and sorry if I made any wrong assumptions!
I really like designing witchsonas and the whole ideation process is super fun, but doing so many in a row has kinda drained me. Poor planning on my part lol.
Hope no one’s too disappointed to hear that when I’m done with this giant batch I’ll be drawing my own oc stuff again. With some rare exceptions I won’t be doing anymore witchsona commissions till around october this year.
Soft dad geno always comes home from pr trips/roadies in the middle of the night and climbs into his kid's tiny bed so he can cuddle them close and whisper how much he loves them until a little hand slaps at his mouth and says 'papa sleepy'. Sid walks in to get them for breakfast and is greeted by geno basically curved around them like a big, protective, russian bear nest. They both snore like trucks.
Requested: One where Shawn and the reader are out and pap like grab her arm and Shawn freaks out and gets mad.
The shouts are deafening and the flashes are blinding. You don’t know why you’re in the front of Shawn and his whole team, but you are. Shawn is close behind you, so at least you have that as comfort, but the only thing you want right now is to get out of this crowd and into the safety of the building. The paparazzi are shouting Shawn’s name, and some of them are even shouting your name, trying to get your attention, but you aren’t about to give it to them, not at all.
You feel a hand on your arm, and just by the way it is gripping you, you know it isn’t Shawn’s or his bodyguards, which spreads alarm through you. When you turn to look, you notice it’s a paparazzi who has grabbed you in an attempt to get your attention. It worked, but before you even have a chance to do or say anything about it, Shawn’s already by your side. “Don’t touch my girl.” He practically growls in the paparazzi’s face, and the pap immediately lets go. Shawn wraps his arm around you, leaning down to say into you ear, “I’m sorry baby, we’re almost inside.” And he keeps his arm securely around you. The two of you fight through the crowd together to make it to the lobby of the hotel. When you’re inside, he stops and really looks at you, “Are you okay? Did he hurt you?
You just shake your head, “No, he didn’t really do anything.” You tell Shawn, somewhat surprised at how harsh his reaction was over something so small.
“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I just worry. I don’t like people touching you when you didn’t give them permission to.” And you can tell he’s still angry and even flustered by what happened back there.
You lean into him, grateful. “Thank you, Shawn.” You tell him, “Thank you for protecting me and loving me so well.”