01. Excision & The Frim - X Up ft. Messinian
02. Zomboy - Skulll n Bones
03. The Frim - Wha Chu Gon Do
04. Collie Buddz - Come Around (Barely Alive Remix)
05. Getter - Stomp
06. iBenji - Hellraiser
07. xKore ft Messinian - End of the Line
08. Zomboy & Must Die - Survivors
09. Matrix & Futurebound - All I Know (DeadExit Remix)
10. Must Die & Crnkn - The Palmtop Tiger
11. Barely Alive - Cyber Bully (The Frim Remix)
12. Barely Alive - Spitball
13. Excision & Bassnectar - Destroid 6 Put It Down (Crizzly Remix)
14. Foxsky - Rattlesnake
15. Dodge, Fuski, Nick Thayer - Playboy (Barely Alive Remix)
16. Excision, Downlink, Space Laces - Destroid 3 Crusaders VIP
17. Excision & Space Laces - Destroid 7 Bounce (Antiserum & Mayhem Remix)
18. Yugen - Mean Machine (The Frim Remix)
19. Trampa - Get Wicked
20. Linz Prag - Destiny
21. Dillon Francis - Without You (Doctor P & Flux Pavilion Remix)
22. Aweminus - IJDGAF VIP
23. Skism - Experts (Prototypes Remix)
24. Excision, Downlink, Space Laces - Destroid 2 Wasteland
25. Doctor P & Adam F - The Pit ft. Method Man
26. Excision & Dion Timmer - Out Of Time ft Splitbreed
27. The Prototypes - Suffocate VIP
28. Killafoe - Creation Bomb (edit)
29. Excision & Pegboard Nerds - Bring The Madness ft Mayor Apeshit
30. Doctor P - Going Gorillas
31. Knife Party - Bonfire (Lets Be Friends Remix)
32. Breeze & Modulate, Angie Brown - So Good
33. Barely Alive - Dead Link
34. Fedde Le Grand - Where We Belong (Zomboy Remix)
35. Axonic - Toasty
36. Lets Be Friends - The Bigger Bang
37. I Am Legion - Choosing For You (Nightwatch Remix)
38. MVTH - Good Power
39. Downlink - Destroid 5 Activation (Getter Remix)
40. Foreign Beggars & Knife Party - Apex
41. Kalm Kaoz - White Rabbit (Lets Be Friends Remix)
42. Excision & Space Laces - Destroid 10 Funk Hole VIP
43. Space Laces - Digital Gangsta
44. Excision - X-Rated ft Messinian
45. Borgore - Kiss My Lips
46. Barely Alive - Welcome To The Real World feat Diamond Eyes (Ray Volpe Remix)
47. Excision & The Frim - Night Shine
48. Skrillex & Kill The Noise - Recess (Flux Pavilion Remix)
49. RL Grime - Tell Me (Rudebrat Remix)
50. Twine - Feel
51. Gent & Jawns - Let Em Know
52. Yellow Claw, Grx, Cesqeaux - Psycho
53. Excision & Downlink - Rock You
54. Kill The Noise - Rockers (Bro Safari & UFO Remix)
55. Valentino Khan - Make Some Noise
56. Must Die - Feline
57. Excision, Downlink, Space Laces - Destroid 3 Crusaders (Funtcase Remix)
58. Karetus - Rave On!
59. Neoteric & Wax Motif - Go Deep (Torro Torro Remix)
60. The Frim - Bassline Skanka 2014
61. AFK - On The Floor ft Messinian (Dion Timmer Remix)
62. Skrillex - Ragga Bomb
63. Apashe - Black Gold
64. Apashe - Black Gold (Phase One & Hydraulix Remix)
65. Mayhem, Downlink, Face Of Def - Carcosa
66. Audio - Heads Up
67. The Frim - What’s Happening
68. Sub Focus - Special Place
69. Qemists - No More
70. T-Phonic - All Night Long ft Katie’s Ambition
71. Twine - Inner Taiga
72. Midnight Tyrannosaurus - The Demon (Dack Janiels Remix)
73. Excision & Downlink - Robo Kitty
74. Minesweepa - Body Language
75. Excision, Downlink, Mark the Beast - Go Low
76. Boombox Cartel - Hardcut (Grabbitz X Handles Remix)
77. Jay Z - Paris (Danny Byrd Remix)
78. Figure - Cowabunga
79. 501 - Emotive
80. Excision & Space Laces - Bounce VIP
81. Excision & Space Laces - Destroid 11 Get Stupid
Headcanon: Jyn's mom was a Jedi who survived order 66. The last thing she had left from her Jedi days was the crystal she gave Jyn. Jyn is the tiniest bit force sensitive
Her father had been a genius, and her mother, a Jedi.
What did that make her?
“The hero of Scarif,” Cassian whispers into her bare shoulder, pulling her closer in half sleep. His answer is both wry and earnest, and she relishes the way she can feel the upturn of his lips against her skin. “And you are Jyn Erso,” he breathes, which, to him, is the only answer that matters.
“We met once when were young,” Chirrut tells her later, and he speaks with the certainty of men of great faith. “I remember her now, Lyra. She had a different name then. She was young. Younger than even you are now.”
“Before my father?” she asks.
“Before many things.” Chirrut tucks his chin and sadness floods his face. “Before Order 66.”
Jyn knew of the history of it, if only through the way Krennic had taunted her mother after too many drinks back at their tiny apartment on Coruscant in the years before their family had fled to Lah’mu. He’d tried to take the kyber necklace from her neck, but her father had stepped between them, cooling the anger before one blasted the other through the transparisteel windows.
“I never knew,” Jyn says. “She never said. I knew she was a believer, but I never knew she had been a Jedi. How could she have never have told me?”
“You never sensed it?” Chirrut asks.
“Sensed?” Her mind blanks.
“Have you never wondered, Jyn, why you are able to move so quickly and so fluidly during attacks, how you can anticipate how your enemy will move before they do?”
“I was a child soldier, Chirrut. I’ve had more training than an entire recruiting class combined.”
“And at sixteen the best fighter among a class of warriors,” he says of her time with the Partisans. “Did you ever wonder?”
“What are you saying?” She resists the answer because she knows the answer. There’s already too much for her to handle in her life as it is. How is she supposed to even begin to process this?
“The Force moves through you in the way it did your mother. Perhaps not as strongly, but stronger than it does for me. You should consider what that means.”
They sit for a long while in silence, Chirrut content, Jyn in turmoil.
Cassian drifts in looking for her as it nears the midday meal and touches her chin to ask a silent, What’s wrong? She shakes her head, not ready yet to talk about it, and he is content to wait, resting next to her, letting her hand drift into his.
When Luke Skywalker appears in the entrance way, Chirrut stands up, leans on his staff, and says, “I’ve asked someone to speak to you about this. I hope you do not mind.”
As they fall asleep that night, nestled beneath a pile of blankets and skin to skin, Cassian curls a hand around her naked waist and murmurs into her hair as he begins to fall asleep. Jyn is wide awake though, and pulls his arms around her tighter.
The light in their quarters is dim, and Jyn stares at the console and clears her mind. The switch flicks down as she thinks it, and the hush she hears is within herself.
“My mother never told me so many things,” she says in the darkness. “She never even had the time.”
“She would have, if she had had time,“ he says.
“What if a child of ours has this … gift?”
“Ours?” he echoes.
She burrows deeper into the blankets and closer to him. “Yes,” she says.
She feels the smile again against her shoulder and he tells her a story of what they would do, how they’d love their child, guide them with their hands, tell them tales, and live for them, and Jyn drifts calmly to sleep, at peace with the Force, at least for now.
1. Describe the color green and what it makes you feel.
2. What do you feel at midnight?
3. Talk about one guilty pleasure movie.
4. Describe your first crush.
5. Talk about what it’s like to fly in an airplane.
6. What state is your favorite? Why? Have you ever been there?
7. What is one book no one knows you like?
8. What does your favorite fruit taste like?
9. Describe the mannerisms of your best friend when they are angry.
10. Do you like musicals or plays more? Why?
11. Describe the most easy going or relaxed day you can remember.
12. Do you believe you have a soul mate?
13. The biggest lie I have ever told is…
14. My parents’ religion has played a role in my life by…
15. What was your favorite show as a toddler? Do you remember the values of the show?
16. How important are your grandparents in your life?
17. If you could control everyone’s emotions would you?
18. What does no one know about you? Why is this a hidden part of you?
19. Have you ever questioned your sexuality?
20. Listen to Novo Amor’s song “Holland” and describe how it makes you feel.
21. Are you a good singer? Why do people sing?
23. Talk about your favorite instrument.
24. Can fame bring you happiness?
25. Is happiness only temporary?
26. Think about a character in your head and write a paragraph describing what they’d think about your life.
27. Do you wish you could read more? If so, why don’t you?
28. Is school worth it?
29. Who is the most influential teacher you have ever had?
30. Is it important to have a plan in life? What is yours?
31. Write a metaphor for Donald Trump.
32. How does gender expression play a role in your life?
33. Do you like walking barefoot in wet grass? Why or why not?
34. Write a paragraph describing lips. Feel free to include a drawing.
35. What do you image you mother was like at your age?
36. What is your dream car? Why does it’s aesthetic appeal to you?
37. Describe what snapping fingers makes you think about.
38. Talk about the nicest thing anyone has done for you in the recent past.
39. What is an experience you would hate to repeat but do not regret living through?
40. Do you have a hunch about when you are going to die? If so, discuss it.
41. What is your ideal afterlife?
42. Write a scene describing a car crash.
43. What is your favorite point of view to read a book from? (This would be either first person, second person, or third person.)
44. Do you over complicate/ over think things in your life? How does this affect aspects of your life?
45. Do you wear makeup? Is makeup gender specific?
46. Create a set list that makes you feel calm.
47. Ask a companion to write a list of emotions you have made them feel. Reflect on this list.
48. When you feel under attack do you tend to become defensive quickly?
49. Can you see yourself working a 9 to 5 job in an office cubical? What connotations does our society have about office jobs?
50. What is one movie or television show that your parents have introduced to you?
51. Describe your favorite place in your city or town.
52. Have you ever considered going vegan or vegetarian? How would this impact your daily life?
53. Create a set list that can make you cry.
54. Write about your first impression of someone you would now consider a trustworthy friend or mentor.
55. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Does your view change based on the situation?
56. When you give advice, is it advice you know the receiver wants to hear or advice they need to hear? Why?
57. Make a list of words that can hurt you.
58. When is your favorite time to write?
59. Would you consider your self more artistic minded or scientific minded? Is it possible to be balanced in this way?
60. Why do we as humans fear death?
61. When do you seek human touch for comfort?
62. Does the idea of undergoing surgery scare you or excite you?
63. What is your economic background and how has it influenced your views on money today?
64. What are your favorite numbers? Why?
65. What is the most defining feature of someone’s face?
66. Is it possible we are living in what would be considered another dimension’s dystopia?
67. Describe your dad’s music taste. Feel free to include a set list.
68. Talk about a dead musician.
69. What is a famous classic book that you have read either on your own or in a class that you found to be not worth the hype?
70. Would you consider yourself to be conservative or liberal? Do you think that either of these categories perfectly describes your beliefs? What are common misconceptions about the category you identify with?
71. What is ignorance? How do you respond to it in your day to day life? How have you become less ignorant over time?
72. Create a list of places in your own country that you’d like to visit.
73. Listen to slam poetry. (My favorite place to do this is on the Button Poetry channel on YouTube.) Find a poem you connect with and talk about the speaker’s voice.
74. Create a set list of songs only created before you were born.
75. What are you favorite names? Why are these your favorites?
76. Watch the movie “6 Years” on Netflix, describe the problem of domestic violence on men in our society.
77. What is a phrase or word that you commonly say? When do you say it?
78. Do you believe in unconditional love?
79. Make a list of quotes you find solely on Tumblr.
80. Spend 20 minutes resting quietly with music playing if you’d like and just let your mind wander. What did you think about? Was this time beneficial to you in any way?
81. Do you believe opposites attract? Has this ever happened to you or a friend?
82. Discuss your biggest insecurity and why it is an insecurity for you.
83. Describe the social concept of virginity and how it plays a role in your life.
84. Write a letter to your past self.
85. Write a letter to yourself 3 years from today.
86. Talk about rejection. How does it feel to reject someone? How does it feel to be rejected? Write about rejection in multiple aspects of your life?
87. Have you ever gone though a time of depression. Write about that feeling. If you haven’t talk to someone who has a write about what you learned from talking to them.
88. Talk about traits you find physically beautiful.
89. Write about your favorite words. Create a list and discuss their meaning, the way they sounds, and the connotations you have about them.
90. Do you have an accent? Describe your accent.
91. Talk about three people you find entirely miserable and try to understand why they are that way.
92. Describe the act of holding hands.
93. Discuss the following quote by Mahatma Gandhi, “Your tomorrow depends entirely on what you do today.”
94. Is hate too strong of a word to use? Do you use it in your day to day life? Create a list of words conveying the same meaning as the word hate.
95. What is one experience that has taught you a lot about being grown up?
96. How do you learn best? What do you need from a teacher?
97. Can you write from the point of view of someone with a mental illness if you do not have that mental illness yourself? Is this an ethical issue?
98. Do you think our society is over sensitive or under sensitive? Why do think we are this way?
99. Write a list of things you do not know.
100. Write a list of things you have learned from solely your own experiences.