~Just a few of my favorites, so if you find yourself in a spot of not knowing what to watch…check these out!~ (Some on this list I haven't completed yet.)
- Scarlet Heart Ryeo~ Lee Joon Gi and IU: I have watched this drama, no lie 6 times and it still hurts everytime I watch it. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself… Oh yeah.. Lee Joon Gi as Wang So, that’s why. ( @ashes-of-elysian ) right?
- Just You~ Aaron Yan (Taiwanese): This is another drama I can just keep watching… I find the story cute and I love the characters.
- Strong Woman Do Bong Soon~ Park Hyung Sik: I fell in love with this drama because of the chemistry between the two leads. Hyung Sik is just so extra and lovable. A+++ drama.
- Love Rain~ Jang Geun Suk and Yoona: It’s cute, fun and has many heart warming moments. and I love Yoona.
- Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo~Nam Joo Hyuk: Adorable from start to finish, although when you’re finished you really wanna say “SWAG” a lot.
- Whirlwind Girl~ Yang Yang:( Chinese) China is infamous for making brutal and heart-wrenching dramas. This one is no different. The main lead gets beat down constantly and somehow keeps getting back up. I must love to suffer because I really liked it.( Martial Arts Drama)
- The Scholar Who Walks The Night~ Lee Joon Gi: Vampires, bloody fights and a hint of romance. Not too shabby.
- Fabulous Boys~( Taiwanese version of You’re beautiful) Jiro Wang: I liked this version better than the Korean one. The actors meshed better and the female lead was warm. I liked that.
- Fight My Way~ Park Seo Joon: LOVED THIS DRAMA. Funny, charismatic and dynamic. First love and friendship.
- Bong Soon: Cyborg in love~ Cho Kyuhyun: Okay this drama, The story was good though the writers pushed it so fast. How can you fall in love with characters when the episodes were only 15 minutes long? Luckily my bias was the main male lead and I would watch him in anything. He saved this drama.
- School 2017~Kim Jung Hyun: YES YES YES! Finally a high school drama without a grossly forced love triangle. I loved this drama from the first episode.
- The King Loves~ Hong Jong Hyun: At first, I was bored with this drama. I disliked the main male lead and it was following the same lines as many other drama’s, an intense love triangle and the ever so popular plot of let’s see how much we can drive the second male lead in the dirt. But as the story progressed I saw something that I hadn’t seen before… the main female lead showing more interest in the second male lead?????? WHAT? I was instantly intrigued and have been hooked on every episode since. Plus Hong Jong Hyun…is pretty easy on the eyes.
- I hear your voice~ Lee Jong Suk.: I loved the sweetness of this drama. Although most dramas Lee Jong Suk plays in is good. Except for W what the hell happened there?
- LoveO2O~Yang Yang: this drama is a geeky mix of romance and gaming… I mean how can you not like that???
- She was Pretty~ Park Seon Joon and Choi Siwon: I wouldn’t want to be the leading lady in this drama? I mean lordy.. having to choose between Siwon or Seo Joon? I would die….
SO here are a few. I like them… so yeah.