So there is talk that the ex-employees of Lionhead studios are keen to collaborate with other studios to make Fable IV. So why we NEED this to happen:
1. Reaver explanation, and his relation to the destruction of Oakvale
2. What happens to Logan after III because he delivers a REALLY sinister speech prior to leaving the King/Queen for the last time
3. The fate of Aurora, and why Theresa was so adamant about it in Fable II’s DLC See The Future more than anything else.
4. The significance of the music box
5. Why Sabin wanted it
6. The Shadow Court, and if it is somehow linked with the Darkness
7. SUNSET. HOUSE
8. The history of Driftwood, because there’s potential there. Because the Spire is so close by, could something happen?
9. The history of the Dragonstompers
11. Why people can transform into balverines
12. Demon doors/planets and the magic of
14. Temple of Light and the Temple of Shadows
15. The Reliquary
16. (I know there’s probably more stuff i’ve missed)