Idea for a “Fast and Furious” spin-off: The Shaw Brothers
Plot: Deckard and Owen Shaw are forced to bring the family together when their father’s nemesis breaks out of prison to seek revenge on the Shaws. The movie will be part-awkward family road trip, part-epic action movie about the bonds of family, even if the family is as messed up as the Shaws.
1) Jason Statham as Deckard Shaw
2) Luke Evans as Owen Shaw
3) Helen Mirren as Magdalene Shaw, the matriarch of the family
4) Hayley Atwell as Karen Shaw, Deckard and Owen’s younger sister who hates the both of them
5) Millie Bobby Brown as Nicco Shaw, Karen’s smart-ass daughter and Deckard and Owen’s niece
6) Michael Caine as Arthur Shaw, Deckard, Owen, and Karen’s estranged father
7) Laurence Fishburne as Dante Dillinger, Arthur Shaw’s former partner-turned-nemesis and the main antagonist of the movie. It’s later revealed he was the one who trained Cipher.
8) Danai Gurira as Siobhan Reese, Deckard’s former partner who he reconnects with after so many years apart.
9) Chloe Bennet as Zig Zag, a crazy-but-talented driver who Deckard and Owen recruit to help them fight Dante
10) Michael Pena as Eduardo, the team’s hacker (so the Tej / Ramsay of the group)
11) Tao Okamoto as Aki Ogawa, one of Owen’s former partners / lovers who joins the team because she owes a favor to him.
12) Dave Batista as Ramon a.k.a. “Heavy”, an infamous mercenary from the Philippines who is hired by Magdalene Shaw
13) Stephen Merchant as Maxwell Chance, Dante Dillinger’s second-in-command
14) Also, since this is a racing movie focused on the UK, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley as the flag girl for the movie’s opening race scene