- Yoosung ALWAYS cooks for you
- And you LOVED it!! He was so sweet
- but you wanted to cook for him too!
- You, being a smartie, decided to make one of his faves, Omurice!!
- It’s just an omelette on rice, right? how hard can that be??
- o h l o r d
- the rice took forever and you went through six eggs trying to make the perfect omelette
- F I N A L L Y you get it
- All this needs is a touch of green onion and-
- MOTHER FU-
- Your finger got sliced pretty good, blood dropping onto the cutting board.
- You were cleaning up when you heard the door open
- “Hey sweetheart! I’m ho- MC!!”
- You hadn’t noticed you were crying until your loving boyfriend wiped your tears.
- he always spoke quickly when he was nervous
- “I-I cut myself trying to make you Omurice because I know it’s your favorite…”
- Yoosung whined like a puppy, seeing the dish sitting there, still steaming hot.
- “Let’s get you cleaned up.” He grabbed the first aid kit, tenderly wrapping some gauze around the wound and finally planting a healing kiss on it.
- “There! All better!”
- He smiled at you and you made your way to the kitchen, grabbing the now warm meal.
- His eyes lit up and he bounced on his chair.
- “MC this looks so tasty I can’t wait to try it!”
- Yoosung was drooling, grabbing the fork from your hand and digging in, take a bit about as big as his head.
- His eyes rolled back and he moaned, chewing his food slowly, as if to save the flavor.
- “MC, this is the best food I’ve ever had! But…”
- but what???
- “What’s wrong Yoosung?”
- “I want you to take a cooking safety class with me! that way I can eat your food without worrying about your safety…”
- Awe you’re adorable lil puppy
- You gave him a chaste kiss
- “Of course, Yoosungie~”
- Zen is very athletic
- More than the average person
- So OFC you were intimidated when he asked you to go on a bike ride.
- “Come on babe! Some exercise with my favorite girl in the world?? Don’t make me pass this up.”
- Cue puppy dog eyes
- Oh no
- You are WEAKLESS
- “… Okay, Zenny.” You gave in. Of course you did! You loved this man.
- “Yes babe you’re the best!!” Zen spun you around.
- but ohohoho u had no idea what you got yourself into when he takes you to the trail you were supposed to “”“ride”“”
- more like FALL DOWN THE INCLINE WAS LIKE PERPENDICULAR TO THE GROUND U WERE ON.
- Before you could voice your concern Zen already took off
- Your pride and ego were louder than your sense of judgement so you bolted after him.
- u screamed.
- very much.
- But you actually got down okay!!!
- Now the path was scenic and only a slight downhill incline.
- “Zen look at the pretty birds!!”
- what you didn’t see was the pretty rock that was right in your path.
- The next thing you know u went face first into the gravel road.
- “MC” Zen gripped the breaks so hard and flew off his bike, running up to you.
- “Oh my god MC are you okay?” He lifted your face up and his own went white(r that usual) at the sight of the large gash on your eyebrow, the blood dripping down into your cheek.
- “Ah I’m okay Zen, my head just hurts…” you reached up to pat the pained spot but froze when your fingers met wet and sticky skin
- “Uh oh… is it bad?”
- Zen was still pale, but came to his senses and waved you off
- “Pshh its… fine!! honestly you can’t even tell-”
- “Zen you’re awful and lying.” you giggled nervously.
- bc having a gash on your forehead meant that you were Incapable of Any Task Due to Mass Injury™ he would carry you to the nearest first aid station
- the guy working there jumped when he saw you, asking if you got knifed to the face
- “no sir i just can’t ride a bike.”
- he patched you up as Zen apologized every five seconds.
- “Just kiss it better and I’ll forgive you.”
- Zen smiled, and kissed the bandages on your forehead.
- You two only rode tandem bikes now, with you in the back.
- You hadn’t slept well the night before but duty called at the cafe.
- You opened the cafe for today and you had to be cheerful and bright to start people off with a good morning.
- Jaehee met you there at 4:30 am since the store opened at 5 and you had to set everything up.
- You were pouring your own cup of coffee when your eyes began to drift shut.
- Mmmm. Coffee smells so go-
- HOT!! HOT!! CALIENTE!!!
- You jerked your hand back as you had poured too much, but that just caused the cup to spill more coffee on the effected hand.
- you yelled in pain as you sprinted to the sink, cold water cooling down the now blistering skin.
- “MC!! Is everything-” Jaehee scrambled in until she saw your hand. She yelled, running to find the first aid kit.
- You sat down with her, tears threatening to fall from the throbbing pain in your left hand.
- “It’s okay MC. I’m going to put some cooling cream and wrap this up. You must be more careful in the future…” You sighed out of approval when she placed the cooling cream on, instant relief washing over you.
- “I’m sorry Jaehee, I didn’t sleep well at all last night and I wasn’t focusing.”
- “MC you should have told me, I could’ve easily opened up the shop on my own had I been made aware!” She scolded you lovingly.
- “I’m sorry… I just didn’t want to dissapointed you…”
- oh no MC
- ur sad face is killing Jaehee
- “You could never dissapoint me.” Jaehee smiled, pressing her lips to the now wrapped hand.
- You two decided to close the shop and catch up on lost sleep together.
- You were watching TV when the door opened behind you.
- Knowing exactly who the “intruder” was you smiled gleefully, standing up from your spot and turning around.
- Just as you expected, your giraffe of a husband was standing the doorway, his suitcase placed the table and his eyes looking back up to you.
- “Come here, kitten” His arms widened as a relieved smile painted his features.
- “Jumin!!” You bounded towards him, about to jump into his arms when your foot met one of Elizabeth’s toys that she had forgotten there.
- It all happened in slow motion for Jumin as he bounded foreword, just barely catching you before you fell.
- “MC!! Oh my God!”
- You looked up at him with big, teary eyes and a pouty face.
- u had never been so embarrassed in your LIFE
- Jumin felt his heartbreaking into a million pieces bc of how painfully adorable you looked.
- “Hey, it’s okay! I-I’ll have a chat with Elizabeth about leaving her things just anywhere.”
- He stood you up and you immediately winced, lifting your foot off the ground.
- “Ah!” you grimaced, Jumin once again placing his arms around you.
- “My dear, what’s-” He looked down to the foot you lifted, noticing the ankle already starting to swell and turn purple.
- “It’s okay, I just need to rest it and some aleve…” You smiled, wiping your tears.
- “I’m sorry, my love, but I cannot allow such a generalized treatment for someone like you.” He then swooped his arms down to pick you up princess style, being very mindful of your ankle.
- “Jumin! It’s okay, really!” You tried to reason with him, but the remorseful look in his eyes shut you up.
- “I just want your pain to subside as soon as possible, dear.” now it was his turn to give you puppy dog eyes as he sat you both down on the couch.
- oh nO
- U were powerless against it.
- “Ah… okay Jumin.” You smiled, his hand immediately reaching for his phone and calling his doctor, requesting a house visit.
- The doctor came and gave you some tips on how to make it heal faster, how to wrap it, and when to use ice and heat.
- You thanked him profusely as he walked out, Jumin immediately wrapping an arm around you and pulling you close.
- You knew this was the “I’m holding you close bc Im protecting u from all evil plz love me.”
- “Thank you Jumin, you always make me feel better. I love you very much.” Your words were muffled in the fabric of his sweatshirt, but he knew exactly what you said, and you pretty much felt the pride beaming off of him.
- “I love you too, princess.” You felt his smile as he kissed the top of your hair.
- Seven was in one of his “"edgy moods”“ and refused to eat, sleep, or spend any time with you.
- It wasn’t as bad as before, at least, with his dismissals being somewhat polite.
- "Seven? I made dinner… could you please come out and eat?”
- “Sorry, MC, I have a big assignment I’m working on.” His eyes never left the screen as you walked in closer.
- “But I made your favorite! Surely you could take a break for 15 minutes?”
- “I’d love to MC but I really can’t.” You could tell he was starting to get frustrated with you, but you continued, knowing that him being angry at you as better than him slowly rotting from the inside out.
- “O-Okay Seven. Can I at least bring it in here so you can eat?” You walked closer, placing your hand in his shoulder.
- He whipped around in his chair and stood up, towering over you. “What part about "I can’t” don’t you understand? God, sometimes it feels like I say something and it just goes in one ear and out the other with you, I’m sick of it!“
- oh now w h a t was that tone?
- you glared right back up at him, seeing his demeanor begin to crumble as he gulped back.
- "Listen here, Agent 707! I did not BUST MY BUTT! Making YOUR! FAVORITE! DINNER! Just to be shoved aside like the old days!!” You pressed your finger into his chest to accent each word.
- “M-MC I-”
- “I’m just so sick and tired of you treating your body like shit! I just… I just… ARGHH!” You yelled, slamming your fist into the wall next to you, creating a decent sized hole.
- Seven looked at you, both shocked and impressed.
- Until he saw the tears stream down your face, your fist now pulled out of the wall.
- Oh m y
- “Oh shit! MC! Let me see it!” he grabbed your fist, examining the blood pouring down from your knuckles.
-He dragged you to the kitchen, grabbing the first aid kit and wrapping your knuckles up to stop the bleeding.
- “Funny how now you’re willing to spend time with me…” you wiped your tears and looked anywhere but him.
- “MC… I’m sorry I’ve been pushing you away. I don’t mean to I just-”
- “What, Saeyoung? What did I do to deserve this?”
- O H
- You not only used his real name but your last statement sucker punched him in the heart.
- “N-No MC! I swear it’s not you! I’m just stupid!”
- “Well stop being stupid!! Agent 606 needs her Agent 707…”
- Seven’s face lit up with a smile, using the nickname he gave her made his heart melt.
- “I miss you too. Let me make it up to you by spending the next week hacker free, okay?”
- You smiled back.
R and L: So we should stay out of politics to avoid controversy. In fact, it might be best to stay away from drama and controversial topics in general. Let’s make that our policy for our image and brand. *Upholds that for years*
America: *Trump, the Trump administration and everything else happens*
Dragon Age: Inquisition companions reacting to a young inquisitor (3 to 9) asking if they can sleep next to them after a nightmare concerning Redcliffe Castle. Especially if said companions were the ones who died protecting them as Dorian brought them back to the present.
Cassandra: She blinks at them through the darkness of night, and after a moment’s hesitation, consents and allows it. She’s awkward, but they go to sleep quickly, feeling safe near her. She eventually drifts off as well, feeling pity for the young one.
Iron Bull: He’s a little worried he’ll roll over on them, so he lays there motionlessly as they cuddle up against him and quietly go to sleep. He eventually drifts off, frozen in place, minding the spot the child chose to sleep in against him.
Blackwall: Awkwardly, he shrugs and allows it, unsure of himself as the child curls up against him and goes to sleep. He had heard about what happened in Redcliffe, and he understands their wanting to be with someone, but… him? He feels peace settle over him as the child begins to snore, quiet pride and quiet duty, and he follows suit.
Sera: She wordlessly pulls open the cover and lets them crawl in, and the two sleep soundly as she gently puts an arm over them to reassure them that she is real and they are safe.
Varric: He allows it, for once quiet as slumber threatens to take him back. He grunts as they push against him, and he relinquishes a sigh. “You’re safe, kid. We’re all okay.” The words settle them as much as he wishes it would settle his nerves, and he drifts off as they do.
Cole: He doesn’t sleep, but he lies down and lets the child cuddle up against him. “Warm and comforting, arms of love pulling me close, warding demons off, you feel safe. You are safe. I’ll do my best.” He lies there as long as they sleep, and feels happy for doing so– he helped.
Dorian: He’s a little worried and unsure of how exactly to comfort them. “Are you sure you want to sleep in my bed? Not with Cassandra or… someone else?” he asks warily. The child insists and crawls under the sheets. Dorian sits there for a moment, a bit befuddled, but the child starts drawing quiet little breaths as they fall to sleep, and he follows suit quietly.
Solas: He quietly allows it. “Come, da’len; I will ensure no demons serve you nightmares. The majesty of the Fade will guide us to peaceful slumber.” His words soothe them, and both drift off in peace.
Vivienne: Normally, she would adamantly refuse, but the child is teary and shaking, so she sighs and lifts the sheet up. “Don’t plan on making a habit of this.” she warns. At the same time, she feels something bubbling in her chest, something like warmth and quiet pride, and she drifts off to sleep peacefully.
Josephine: Like Sera, she quietly holds the sheets open, remembering times she had to do this with Yvette or any of her younger siblings. She has performed this duty many times, one of comfort and love, and she feels their panic fading away as they curl up against her. Both drift off quickly.
Leliana: Without so much as a word or a glance up, she holds the sheet up and allows them in before drifting off to sleep, her arm settling over them quietly. They feel extra safe– nothing can hurt them when the Spymaster is there.
Cullen: He’s half-asleep, and a bit too incoherent to process what’s going on, but he gives in. He finds the next morning that his own nightmares were fewer and of less intensity, and he only prays the poor child felt safer, too.