1. Marlene said that Wren will be part of the final twist of the show, so he’ll be related to AD’s plot or Charlotte’s murderer. Obviously he’s not AD but knows him/her & helps. (picture from hollywoodreporter.com)
2. Wren has always been part of the A Team. He knew Charlotte very well and he was the one who let Charlotte escape Radley to play the game outside being Cece. He worked there so he knew her real name wasn’t Cece.
3. The famous drawing of that family with a woman in a red coat. He didn’t drew it, my bet is on Bethany. Also, the farm concept is important in the series: Andrew’s family farm, the stables where Jessica went with Bethany, Mellisa went there too…
4. My bet is he’s the son of Byron’s brother, Scott Montgomery. Byron mentioned his brother had mental problems and Wren mentioned his father also had them. I don’t think he’s Mary’s son because the plot of two family-related person having a relationship again…… His mother is british and he lived with her until he went to Rosewood to work in Radley so he could be with his dad. All of that before Alison’s dissapparence. While working there, he met Charlotte and they became closer and closer until being best friends or lovers. He also met Bethany and Mona.
5.Wren helped Mona and Charlotte with the game (no, Charlotte never stole the game, Mona shared it and helped her). Wren was a big help since he could go outside everyday/anytime. Wren became closer to Melissa at the beggining of the series so he could knew everything about the girls. Making Spencer fall in love with him was part of the game. In season 4, Spencer was with Toby so he used Hanna. Wren’s in the A Team because he want to know who killed Charlotte and teamed up with AD.
6. In 4x10 ‘The Mirror Has Three Faces’, Hanna meets with Wren because she wants him to help her get into Radley to talk with Cece. Wren doesn’t want her to do it and says he’ll try. She leaves and someone calls him. That person is not A (Charlotte), it’s AD! (I’m doing a theory about his identity. Yes, HIS). AD has to take care of Hanna and the girls being near Radley/Cece and Wren has to do the same but INSIDE Radley.
In 7x15 we see Spencer introducing Wren to Ezra because she thinks they’ve never met before and I think she’s right. They didn’t met before, in person. But you could tell by Ezra’s face that he knew him. And Wren knew him too.
Actually, in Ezra’s lair (in Ravenswood) there’s a picture of Wren (and Spencer?) with a note that says “Wren in Radley”. Ezra knew him and investigated him.
And since he investigated him, he knows that Wren being there isn’t good news. That’s why he doesn’t go to Nicole’s, because he wants to know what’s Wren doing in Rosewood.
Wren also knows that Ezra suspects something and he’ll be watching his movements.
Ezra will find something big and important about Wren, he’ll find Wren’s in the A Team, that he was closer to Charlotte and he wants revenge. And Wren will knew Ezra found out everything so he’ll appear after Ezria’s wedding and will kill Ezra.
In 7B promo, we can see a person with shaved head with a gun. And we see Aria opening a door.
In both pictures you can see that the doors have the same pattern and frame. Wren will kill Ezra before or after he tells everything. And why I know he’ll die?
If you zoom this picture and focus on Aria’s hands, you can see a ring in the marriage finger. Also, they’re on a cemetery.
That’s the same scene. Alisons’ wearing the black blazer. You can also see some graves behind her. And in the picture of the five girls, the way the girls look at Aria…This has “Ezra’s death” vibes everywhere.
‘Till Death Do Us Part’ with a black rose….That means one of the liars will have death around her. That liar is Aria.
One company dropped its advertising for our show in one of the early seasons, because they didn’t agree with the relationship. And I was like, “No shit, our relationship is illegal!” And Marlene said, “No, it’s not yours, it’s Emily’s relationship [that’s the problem].” So I could be seen as a statutory rapist, and people are like, “I know, but love knows no bounds, as long as there is a penis and a vagina involved.”