- Altaïr really hates the cold. ‘Cold’ is in this case any temperature below 30 degrees Celsius. He always forgets to pack extra blankets and extra warm clothes when travelling. Maria thinks it’s adorable. She always ends up bringing extra blankets “just in case”, but never uses them because she doesn’t mind the 'cold’.
- Ezio is bisexual. Not 50/50, I think, but more like 75% women and 25% men. There was definitely some attraction between him and Leonardo. Also, Ezio stayed with Leonardo when he was in Florence/Venice (in ACII). Leonardo would make sure that he ate and slept properly.
- Edward sings along with his crew, but he doesn’t know all the lyrics, so sometimes he’s just like “la la la”. Adewale doesn’t really know what to think of it.
- Haytham likes philosophy, especially the Stoics, but completely fails at being stoic (in the original sense of the word).
- Shay is afraid of heights after nearly dying by falling off that cliff. Viewpoints and such are alright, but he’s not going to jump off them. He climbs down.
- Aveline and Élise (Lafleur, not Élise de la Serre) became best friends, calling each other “ma petite amie”, which translates to “my girlfriend”. I don’t know whether they become a thing romantically but they call each other this.
- Connor’s really good at cooking. Ideally, he gathers the ingredients by himself, but he often has to ask people at the homestead for supplies if he didn’t have the time. Also, big group meals at the manor for Connor’s new family.
- When he was a child, Arno used to climb everything, driving everyone (such as that stupid butler) completely insane. Élise often joined him and dared him to climb things that were nearly impossible to climb. Arno always tried and often succeeded. This is how he got so good at climbing.
- Jacob and Evie sometimes try to dress up as each other. When they do so, they parody each other. For instance, “oh I’m Evie Frye let me sit still and look at this boring book all day!” “Oh I’m Jacob Frye I’ll ruin the entire British economy in five seconds!” The first time, Henry had no idea what they were doing.
- Desmond, Lucy, Shaun and Rebecca were intending to have a party for the four of them, once they had the time. Then Lucy died and Desmond ended up in a coma. Rebecca suspected that there wasn’t going to be a happy end anymore, but Shaun kept hoping. When Desmond woke up, they initially thought that Shaun had been right.
How do you think the assassins/templars would react if they find their SO sleeping in their coats?
OH LORDY ANON, THIS COULD GO IN MANY BAD DIRECTIONS.
I APOLOGIZE FOR THEY DELAY. I’M STILL HERE, SEND ME
I hope you don’t mind, dear anon, but I didn’t stay strictly to your prompt.
Satisfaction is key, and if I failed to write something how you wanted it,
please let me know!
Thanks to a dear page
supporter, I’ll now be adding Mary Read/James Kidd to the list of
assassins. Let me know what you think!
Altair: He’d been searching
everywhere- he could not find his coat, which was necessary for his day.
Unaware of where else to look, he decides to go to your quarters, hoping you’d
know where the coat was. Without knocking, he barged into your home, but halted
abruptly where he stood. There you were, peacefully sleeping, however not in
your normal robes, but in his own coat. Still frozen in your doorway, he slowly
and silently backs up and leaves. He would just steal one of Malik’s for the
Ezio: Your moment of silence had
been disrupted by short, loud, and raspy chuckles. Slowly, groggily, and
annoyed, you began to wake from your euphoric rest. Unsurprisingly, there was
Ezio, lying by your side, laughing like an idiot. Not only were you tired and
irritated, but now confused; that is until you figured out why he had been
laughing. The night before, you’d been so lonely, knowing Ezio couldn’t be with
you. To feel content and whole again, you reached for his coat… one he never
wore, and the one he wanted you to keep. Unintentionally, you’d drifted asleep,
the cloths contorted around your body. Ridged with realization, you hastily and
unsuccessfully attempted to take the coat off; Ezio’s laughter subsided. He
grabbed your hand, his eyes crinkled with delight. “You’re just too beautiful,
Altaïr: Gets lost and ends up buying hot dogs and wonder bread in a convenience store, and some weird seasoning that nobody can identify. He manages to spend less than $10 on everything. Ezio: Heads down to QFC, and buys several organic fruits and vegetables, but forgets to refrigerate half of them. He spends $30 on all of this. Edward: Skips the groceries and heads to a liquor store to buy drinks and smokes. He comes home with an armload of booze tht cost about $100, and refuses to share. Haytham: Takes Connor to Costco, where he makes Connor push the cart. He gets some cheese and sausages and lots of juice, celery and chips. Connor: Swipes all the free samples he can behind Haytham’s back. Arno: Goes to Trader Joe’s and spends about half an hour trying to decide what coffee to get. Buys a bunch of raw ingredients like flour, almond paste, eggs, etc. he spends about $75. Shay: Would go to a farmers market and buy about 20 pounds of potatoes off of some weird farmer for about five dollars. Also picks up several weird types of eggs from the same farmer for about $10. Jacob: Goes with Evie to Safeway and fills the cart with ice creams and sugar cereals and junk foods. Pushes the cart and stands on it while going freestyle down the aisle before crashing into the bagels. Evie: Spends a lot of time putting things back, and tries to select healthy fruits and vegetables. In the end, however, she pays for a lot of bagels.
Desmond: Looks forlornly at the half eaten weenie, loaf of wonder bread, unknown spices, miscellaneous fruits and vegetables (lots of eggplants), snack foods, cheeses, sausages, meats, flours and powders and pastes, strange exotic eggs, ice cream, TV dinners, the mountain of bagels, and the giant sack of potatoes. He figures that, in the future, he’s going to have to create detailed lists for everyone because nobody bought milk. He seriously regrets mentioning that they needed groceries.
Ok, I have never really gotten a chance to make headcannons for Jacob so here goes nothing. These are all original so if you see something that you have written about, do let me know so I can remove it. These are all based on our 1800s Jacob, nothing modern, and purely out of spontaneous scenarios in my head so I could probably be wrong in around 80% of them. Either way, hope you like this!
- Yes, Jacob has no patience. He can give you like 5 seconds of his patience, even if you mean the world to him, but nothing more. The man doesn’t have time to wait yet you better wait for him. Oh, yes. - Beware if you try and sneak up to him playfully. - Don’t lose your head over his way of talking to you. - You either love him or hate him. No in between. - Loyalty should be like his middle name. Though perhaps never learning the whole “Don’t trust anyone” way of living, Jacob is unconditional to a person he deems good for him or that their cause if worthy of his time and his view of justice. The man means no harm when trusting even a rock, but half the time he has no idea what’s in store for him thanks to this small little flaw of his. - Of course he’s self conscious of his good looks but he uses them only to get what he wants. Jacob, as usual, has no time to be thinking why do the ladies fall for his charm because he’s into business. And don’t confuse that seductive look on his eyes as flirting, though he surely is an expert. - No, he can careless of your looks if you’re a person that represents something important to him. The last thing on his mind is finding perfection when he is so misunderstood and all he seeks is someone that can accept him as he is and love him dearly. - Yes, he’s lazy. - Scars? Well, as much as he could pretend he doesn’t mind the probable scars on him, it does bother him that he finds them everywhere and some will be permanent. - He was born to be understood, not to understand. - Jacob loves a good laugh. - He drinks, but not because he enjoys alcohol, but because it helps numb the pain in his poor little heart. The man has issues, y’all. - The only reason why he doesn’t sleep on the ground is because he doesn’t have time to stop running all over the place. - Jacob only desires good for the world, despite how terrible his attempts are at making it better.
- His hobbies? Having a good time with his gang or sleeping. - Give him hugs often, he loves those. - Yes, he’s sensible to smells and he will let you know if something either will make him vomit or will drive him nuts with euphoria. - The words ‘quiet’, ‘discreet’, ‘plan’, ‘logic’, and, ‘lose’ are among many out of his vocabulary. - He can knock you out with a slap, if he feels like it. - Yes, he eats like there’s no tomorrow. - Ezio Auditore da Firenze? More like Ezio Aduditore da LA LA LA. - Don’t annoy him with silly talk. He’s got better things to do. - No, he isn’t intentionally funny but everyone is so blinded by him that anything he says could be turned funny but he won’t understand why. - He’s a devil, and he knows it! - Play with him because he loves to compete and win! Hide-and-seek, tag, fishing, soccer, anything! He won’t say no! - Yes, he could be crowned the best daddy in the whole universe. Like, actually dad. But…though he doesn’t know it, he’s also a daddy.
- No! Not the hair! - He doesn’t mind the stares on his facial scars but don’t stare for too long. There’s too much beauty around to be staring at only that. - Definitely has a sweet tooth. - Yes, he loves to smile. - And he cannot do the ice treatment. He has no practice in that nor will he ever. - Don’t even bother test his limits. He will prove you wrong even if that means losing half of London in the process. - Fear? Um, yes he actually does feel it a lot but does a good job at getting over it and turning it to courage in seconds. - No time to ask questions! - He will forever love you if you manage to somehow get him a bed big enough that fits in the train just for him. - He knows he can sweet-talk you into anything he wants and you will leave him in awe if you somehow manage to not fall under his spell. Still, he won’t give up. He always has it his way. - He can observe your for a minute and know your strengths and weaknesses. - Yes, he loves to be intimidating. - He’s bad at jokes and he doesn’t get them anyways. - He’s not as romantic as many imagine him. He’s too much of a kid and expects you to pamper him, not the other way around but if you do your job well, the reward will be delicious. - Keep your distance. Jacob likes his space even if he invades yours.
- He’s smart, but just street smart. - Don’t be surprised to see him getting chased. What’s work without a little fun? - He won’t laugh at dark humor; that’s not up his alley. - Politics? Could we get some ice-cream instead? - Tell him you love him; the way he will tell you the same will send shivers down your spine. - He’s eager for an adventure even if he’s beat and is dying to sleep. - He hates complaining but it doesn’t mean he doesn’t think it. - Good luck trying to catch him. - He doesn’t do hand-holding. He’s more of a side hugger. - He loves originality. Surprise him! - Don’t pull a prank on him, though. - No Jake, Jay, or Joseph. It’s Jacob! - He rolls his eyes often. It’s his way of showing you how much he cares. - He always pays. Always. - Watch your words with him because he won’t forget any conversation he has with you. - Don’t try and get sarcastic with him. That makes him mad. - Jacob will not listen to anyone that put boundaries to him. He will rub it in your face he does what he wants…LIKE A BOSS. - He will likely reborn a parrot. - And lastly, Jacob Frye, no matter what, will be a person that you will never, ever, be able to forget once you had the delight to lie your eyes on him. If you liked these and want some more, let me know in your replies! I was trying to stay as real as possible but I mean, we all got different perspectives on him. Either way, leave a comment if you want another book! I had fun making this one! If you want to use an exact headcannon of mine, please give credit! It wasn’t easy coming up with these many so do me a favor and tag or mention me! Thank you all!